Tearful reunion

Fate Binds Us

 

Hye Sung's POV :

I woke up and found that it was already 9pm, I was so tired even if I slept half a day.
I went downstairs to see who was in the house, only Chen was there, he was sleeping like a baby on the couch. I took something to put it on him so that he does't feel cold. He always looks after me 'what a nice oppa I have' I thought, he came all the way here just for me. I felt hungry so i went to the fridge and didn't find anything. Actually I forgot that no one went to buy food, so i decided to go buy some myself, and why not cook something for Chen.
I also wanted to see the changes that happened in my hometown after my leave so I went out …

Play : Ali-Hurt for this part http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmBXNjIE638

I was walking down the street, it was so dark, but still the stars were so shining that I felt so secure, I stopped to finally arrive at the park, there was someone sitting on the swing , I couldn't see that person's face cause some boys came out of nowhere.
'Hey cutie, you're new here ? ' one of them said coming closer to me.
I couldn't move, I was so scared .. It was so terrifying being in that dark street with those scary people.. I just couldn't talk to them
' Are you scared ?' he said laughing out loud.
I lowered my head and closed my eyes.
' YAH ! What do you think you're doing ?' another one added.
I felt a hand on my arm, I was scared and at the same time feeling protected, I slightly opened my eyes , it was a tall blond hair boy's hand, I couldn't see his face since he was facing the bad boys so I just could see how tall he was and how his body was well built.
' I told you before to stop doing this to girls, didn't I ?' the blond boy said with an angry voice,' This time I won't let it slide, I should put limits to this by force' he added with confidence, while pushing me back and preparing to beat them up, that was so manly I thought.
They were 3 vs 1.
They started fighting and I just remembered the first time I met Sehun after our move to this place, I was so pissed because my mum yelled at me so I just went out at night it was so similar to the scene that happened that day, I was walking down the street while crying and some boys came to me laughing at me, so a boy came to protect me, it was Sehun... Today too , I wish it's him.
That boy was too busy fighting with 2 of them that he didn't notice that the third boy came to me..
I was paniking so I screamed he turned to see, and he got a punch that made him lose balance and fall on the floor. And I got a hit from the third bad boy my hairpin fell to the ground ,and I immediatly fell on the floor cause it was a hard slap, The blond boy stood up quickly and hitted that bad boy who slapped me back. How come a boy fight for a girl he doesn't know I thought. The 3 boys said that it wasn't fun anymore and just left the place running.
I was shaking.. I couldn't stand up...And tears fell so fast... The blond boy took the hairpin that fell and came to me.

 

Hye Mi's POV :

 

He responded to my kiss and put his hands on my waist. I wrapped my hands around his neck. He slightly angled his head to the side. My heart was beating so fast. The moment my lips touched his, the world stilled for a moment.
I could feel his warm breath fanning my cheeks when our lips got separated. His nose was leaning on mine and my forehead was touching his. He looked up at my eye, and I could see desire on his eyes. I hugged him.
'Saranghae...' He whispered while pushing me tightly against his chest
'Suho-ah' I said caressing his hair.
'Nado...'

 

Sehun's POV :

Play Beak Ji young - After a long time has passed : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6yPWZqyZL0

Tonight I had a strange feeling ! I felt protective to a girl I don't know. It's my second time feeling like this in my whole life, the first time was for Hye Sung.. And now...

After the fight I had with those punks, I looked at that girl she had short brown hair, that's the only thing I could notice, her face was hidden with her hair, I could hear her crying out loud. I looked around and noticed that a hairpin was on the ground. It looked like the one I gave Hye Sung for her birthday, she said she will take care of it even if we're not together anymore, I wonder if she kept her promise... The park is the only place that gives me hope to see her again, but if I wait there, will I be able to see her ? ..

I took the hairpin and went down on my knees to give it to her hoping for her to be the person I waited for for years.

She lifted her head up... IT WAS HER ! THANKS GOD, i finally met her again !!

'Sehun?' she asked tearing.

'Hye Sung ?' I asked with a wide smile on my face

 

Hye Sung's POV :

 

I lifted my head up, it was …

''Sehun?' I asked him while tearing because I was scared at first but when I saw him.. I just felt so happy that I couldn't help crying like a baby.

'Hye Sung ? ' He asked surprised

His voice, his smile, his hair, his face ! I just hugged him so tightly and cried.. Meeting him again … the night I came from China.

' Don't cry, it's okay now...' He said whispering and caressing my hair.

( Listen to this song while reading till the end of the chapter : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdwKjf9Vsm8)

Hye Mi's POV : 

After that kiss, we just smiled to each other and walked around and around. We couldn't look at each other.
Suddenly Suho interupted the silence and suggested to go back home and I just nodded.
My cheeks were red all the way home, I was blushing. We didn't talk at all it was awkward cause both of us were shy. Why did I jump on him and kiss him like that? I mentally slapped myself ' I shouldn't have done this, it just made us awkward' I thought...
While I was thinking about all of these stuffs that happened, I closed my eyes for a moment and felt asleep as if angels were holding me.

Suho's POV :

We arrived, and all the way back home I couldn't look at her properly, but i stole some gaze from time to time. I knew she was blushing because she was looking outside the car and didn't turn her head at all.
' Hye mi -ah..' I said while approching her as she didn't answer.
She was sleeping, she looked so innocent. I didn't want to disturb her sleep.
I stepped out from the car quickly, opened the door of the house.
I turned back to her and opened the car. I lifted her up and took her to her room. I covered her well and sat next to her, looking at her angelic and beautiful face.
'What have you done to me Hye mi-ah' I said after kissing her forehead.
' Sleep well, my lovely princess'
I stood up and went out of her room trying not to waked her up.
Today, she really made me feel happy. Supporting me and then kissing me. This kiss had totally made my night. After thinking about it again, i can't help but feel fireworks in my heart. At that time i tried to hide my overlimits feeling toward her, but i just couldn't... At that moment I felt like my life wouldn't have any meaning if she wasn't here supporting me.
I want to stay with her forever.
But i also need to stay mature. I'm totally falling for her over and over again.