Seperated...

Fate Binds Us

 

Hye Mi's POV :

" I'll take care of cleaning the house, so I will not come with you guys"  Hye Sung said.

"Why? You can go with them ! I'll clean everything" Chen said.

" I don't feel good. I need to have some rest and then clean the house." She suggested.

"Then I'll stay with you" He smiled.

"Okay, as you wish" Hye Sung answered

Oww, they are so cute... No, actually Chen is really kind, he cares about her. He's like doing everything for Hye Sung. I wonder if he's in love with her or something . 

While they where talking, Su Ho's phone rang.

"It's Mum, excuse me" Su Ho told me whispering

"Yes?... Oh, I don't know, let me ask them... You shouldn't have done this... Okay, I'll call you." He hang up 

"My mother said that she prepared lunch for us, shall we go?" He added.

I nodded, and the others were hungry too, so we headed to Su Ho's house. We didn't take the car because it's near our house. During this time Su Ho didn't let my hand... We were holding hands, and that reminds me a lot of the past. When we started dating, we were always going to school holding hands. I lifted my head and looked at him. He was smiling too, I'm sure he remembered the past too.

Su Ho takes the keys and opened the door. His mother greeted us. And she even hugged me.

" Oh, Hye Mi ah ! It feel so good to see you healthy." She said teasing me.

" Oh, eomeoni annyeonghaseyo" I greeted her while bowing.

" You become a beautiful girl !" She said holding my hands.

" No Mum, she was always beautiful... And now more..." He corrected his mother.

" Oh, no..." I answered shy.

" Come in Chen and Hye Sung" She said smiling.

Oh, I really like his mother, she's so sweet and kind to me ! She served us lunch.

" Eat well ! Tell me if you need anything, huh?" She smiled

" Okay, thank you " We all said in the same time.

While eating, I realised that Hye Sung wasn't eating. 

" Hye Sung? Why aren't you eating?" I asked.

" It's not delicious ?" Su Ho said worried.

" Aniyo, it's not that, I just don't feel good..." She said

" Still tired? You want to go home?" Chen suggested.

" I'm okay. Don't worry, I have no appetite... That's all" She said trying to cover her discomfort.

We ate well, except Hye Sung, she was really tired.

" I think we have to go home now" I said to Su Ho.

" Why? You don't like being here?" He asked anxiously.

" No, it's not that at all. But Hye Sung is so tired.." I said

" Okay, let's go then" He said sadly.

I went to the garden, where Hye Sung was trying to breath some fresh air. 

" Hye Sung, let's go home now." I said.

She just turned her head to see me and nodded.

( In our house)

Hye Sung went to her room and I followed her.

" You still feel sick?" I asked her.

" Yes, a little ..." She answered

" You can go out with Su Ho, I will stay here with Chen, don't worry about me... Just go and have fun." She added

I looked at her sad and she just smiled and nodded.

I finally accepted and went out her room. Su Ho and Chen were sitting in the living room. They were talking, but when I came they just stopped.

" She's sleeping" I said sitting next to them.

" Is she okay?" Su Ho asked.

" I don't think so." I answered.

" Guys, why don't you go and have fun somewhere?" Chen suddenly said.

" Yes, let's go." Su Ho added.

" And Hye Sung? I can't let her alone..." I didn't finish my talking and Chen interrepted me.

" I'm here, I'll stay with her." He said.

I nodded. Then we went out. 

I was with Su Ho in the car.

" What were you talking about with Chen?" I asked him.

" He was telling me about his plans." He said

" What plans?"

" He asked me about the best art school here, and I said that I will take care of it. We are going to SM building now." Su Ho said.

" Wae?" 

He smiled and didn't answer.

" Wae? Wae? Waee?" I asked him doing aegyo.

He laughed and put his hand on my mouth. 

" It's a secret !" He laughed and added " You'll know, so don't worry"

After few minutes, we arrived. There was a lot of fans in front of the building, in every banner the word 'SHINEE' was written, all this noise for SHINee, because they were entering the building too. Su Ho took my hand and we went in with them.

I could recognize Taemin and Minho. Suddenly Taemin turned. And saw the two of us.

" Oh, finally this day came" He laughed looking at us strangely.

" She's your girlfriend, right?" Minho asked.

" Hyuung !" Su Ho said embarrassed. 

Actually, I didn't understand why they were teasing him like that, but Su Ho is really cute when he's embarrassed. And what Taemin hyung and Minho hyung said  means that he talks about me and that all the others know a lot about me.

" You stay here. I'll be back." Su Ho said excited.

( Listen to : Kyuhyun - The way to break up : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt1djBVGMHE&feature=related )

I was in the clouds room. I sat on the floor... I was alone, so I took my phone and unconscious I was calling Lu Han.

*Bip...Bip...*

" Hello..." He said with his sweet voice. I wanted to cry, because I miss him. I left him alone...

" It's Hye Mi..." I said touching the scarf he gave me.

" Oh, you change your phone number?" He asked.

" Yes, I changed my number..."

" Your not coming today to the restaurant?" He asked again.

" I wanted to come this morning, to say goodbye, but I thought that it will be difficult to go after seeing you..." I wanted to add some words. But I felt that he was shoked. He didn't talk at all.

" I'm in Korea now..." I added.

Still no answer.

I could hear him breathing.

" One month... You said you will stay here for one more month... Wae?" He asked finally.

" Mianhae..." I couldn't say more than that word. I was about to cry...

" That's okay... Enjoy your new life there. And stay healthy." And he's still worry about my health...

" You said before that you will come to finish your studies here, so you have to come. I'll be waiting for you till then."

" I don't know... I'll think about it. My mother is sick, so it's not possible I think." He said.

A long silence took place...

" I'll call you... kkeunhgo" Lu Han said.

*bip,bip,bip...* 

Suddenly someone opened the door.

" Hye... Hye Mi?"