An unexpected rainy day

Fate Binds Us

 

Chen's POV :

" I think I'm goind back to Korea" this is the sentence I didn't want to hear from Hye Sung.. When she came to China I did my best to make her smile and forget all about Korea and never think of coming back there, but unfortunately all my efforts weren't enough.. Even if I didn't succeed, it's not a problem, I will go there with her, since I'm Korean It will be easy to get used to live in my hometown.

After this conversation, I thought about enjoying our time left in China so I decided to go to the Mall and buy some stuffs.

" Do you have something important for today's courses ?" I asked her 

" Nop, just sport and communication class" Hye Sung answered.

" Great, let's go somewhere !" I suggested.

" Where ? " She asked with an innocent voice.

" Euum, let's go to the Mall and do some shopping ! I will buy you everything you want" I said proudly.

" Okay.. Ooooh, I really want to be like you ! " She said while sighing. 

I laughed and said " Wae ? "

" You're 19, and you can go wherever you want whenever you want .. I envy you" She said with a sad face..

" Aigoooo, our Hye Sung wants to grow up quickly" I said while her hair.

Hye Mi's POV :

He told me that he will find a heart for me... He's just saying, and why would he do that?  It's not making sence, I was living here all this years to find one, but I didn't, so how could he do that? Ha ! Funny...

I ate with my friends, and for the first time Lu Han didn't come to serve us, I think he's mad at me... Did I say something wrong? I just said that I was leaving China and told him not to touch me... It's not normal... Because if he wasn't mad, he would have come and say goodbye properly.

All my friends were asking if we were dating, but I said no. And when I said so, Rainie become enthousiatic and happy, she was looking at him all the time too... When we wanted to go back to school I saw Rainie talking to him, what were they saying? They were smiling, but I can see that it's a fake smile, a forced one... He's really mad. Our eyes met, we were looking at each other, and talking by eyes, his eyes were saying to me goodbye, and I'm sure that he regrets all the time we spent together...

For me, he's my best friend but I'm surely nothing for him. Actually, I don't want to be something for him, because if I die, he will get hurt. Rainie went outside after finishing her conversation with him. Even if it's not what I wanted to do, I found myself on my way to talk to him, he suddenly turned his head to avoid me. So I just grabbed his shirt and said :

" Yah ! Why are you like this?"

" Let go of my shirt" He said without turning to face me.

WTF, so, what I have noticed before is true? 

" You're my best friend, I want you to come with me, I don't want to ..." I stopped talking and looked at his back, I wanted to hug him because i was feeling bad for him...

He stayed like a statue, not moving at all. I ended up saying

" Don't be mad at me, it's not sure that I will go there, I didn't talk to my parents yet. Anyway, I have sport now, I'll wait for you in our usual place."

"You're not my teacher anymore, so no need" He finally talked...

To tell the truth, I was planning for that day, so I wrote a book that can help him to improve his poor Korean without me. I also made a bracelet for him so that he can remember me.

I went home to take the book and the bracelet and went back to school. I sat on the bench. I waited for 30 min, waiting and waiting... Suddenly a drop of water fell on my forehead, why in such a beautiful and sunny day? After two hours I realised that I'm a fool waiting for someone who will not come...

I decicded to go back home even if it's raining, and that I don't have an umbrella, I know that it will affect my health, but I don't care, i was angry and i didn't want to see his face. When I was walking I realised that someone was following me. I start walking quickly, and I heard that the steps of the person behind me become quick too...

Chen's POV :

 

«  What do you think about this shirt ? » I asked.

«  Euum, let me see ! » She said while putting the shirt on my body. Aww she's so cuuute :3

«  The color.. I don't like it. ?» She took a black one and said « Why don't you try this one ?»

I believe I helped her to be more friendly and self confident..

«  Why are you always choosing black things ? » I asked.

« It's because my favorite color is Black, and it suits you » She said.

We bought somethings and we walked and talked for a long time near the sea, it was such a beautiful day that I feel like I dating her. It suddenly begin to rain so I suggested to go back home, she accepted.

In the car once again, we talked about that subject (going to Korea) and she told me that she's planning to tell her parents that night and that if they're okay with it she'll go the following day, so I just told her to call me and let me know if they accepted so that I book airline tickets..

« Gomawo » she said before leaving the car.