Say goodbye

Fate Binds Us

Lu Han's POV :

No way, she's gotta be kidding me, it's impossible, she's the only friend I have, and I can't imagine that she's not going to come to this restaurant anymore. Is it because she's going to meet her boyfriend there? I can remember his handsome face... Whatever, she never talks about him... But why? Why do I feel like crying?

"Why all of a sudden? You'll come back right?"

Please say yes ! I can't live here alone. She was looking down, I think it's a NO ! My life will change and become as before I met her. She was the one that makes me follow my dreams. We first met in a hospital, the hospital where she go every saturday to see if her heart is still beating correctly. I was there because of my sick mother, 

" I will stay there, I will try to find a heart and start my life again, or simply die in my hometown, and you know what? My sister lost her best friend and come here because of that ill heart of mine..."

She was saying this words and giving punches to her chest and crying. She's always feeling guilty and I really don't like this part of her, she's not self confident.

I hugged her 

"It's not your fault if you are ill, but you have to be strong, I'll defenitelly find a heart for you, and let you live like others ! You know, I think you are the best among all the girls I know ! So stop crying, and always lift  your head up" 

She pushed me gently and i lifted her chin and i started to wipe her tears.

"Don't do that" She said while wiping her tears by herself

Hye Sung's POV :

I was sitting on a bench outside the school, thinking about what Hye Mi said..

It's been 7 years since I'm in China and during those 7 years I have only thought of him, is he okay after what happened the last time we met ? Did he forget about me ? Did he found a Bestfriend better than me ? Did he still hide the gifts I gave him ? While I was drowning in my thoughts, a fresh hand covered my eyes.

" Nugu?" I said with an hesitating voice.

"Chen !" He said with his sweet smile

" Hey What are you doing here ?" I said 

" Wae ?  Silheo ?" He said sadly.

"Aniyo !" I said while shaking my hand.

" You know, I'm a very buzy man. You should be thankfull to see me, I took a break just to see you" He said proudly.

I nodded and laughed.

" Did you eat ?" He asked 

" Not yet " I answered.

" Gaja !" he said taking my bag and holding my hand

 Chen is a family friend, his father is my dad's friend he helped us to find a house quickly when we just arrived to China.Chen helped me to forget about Sehun, unfortunately he didn't succeed but that's okay I can't blame him he did his best and I'm really thankfull ! I admit he's my pillar and a great Oppa with experience. Whenever something happenes he's always here to protect me and give me advices and take care of me like a big brother.

"Oh ! A new car ?" I said while smilling.

" Yep, So ? how is it? " He asked.

" I like it " I said.

" Get in, Lady" He said while opening the door for me.

"Thanks gentlman" I said while getting in the car.

We both get in,

" I think I'm going back to Korea." I said.

He suddenly stopped the car

" Mwo? To Korea? Wae?" He asked seriously and continued " You don't like your life here ?" He asked calmly.

" Hye Mi wants me to go there " I answered.

" Seriously ? Just because she said so ? " He asked.

"Yes, don't worry we will keep in touch " I said while smiling.

" No I will go with you " He said like a mature person.

He is actually mature but not with me, he just show his cute personality in front of me.

"You don't need to ! " I said out loud.

" I want to . Are you going alone ?" He asked.

" Yes, Hye Mi will come after a month, so don't worry I can go by myself" I said to comfort him.

" How can I stop worrying about you ? You're just 17 y.o... I'm not allowing you to go alone" He said coldly.

" Oppaaa.. Wae geurae ? " I said like a little girl to her father.

" Don't discuss what I say" He said while looking at me and smiling..