Feeling guilty...

Fate Binds Us

Hye Mi's POV :

I was at school, feeling tired and sad ... I missed my life in Korea. I haven't been there for 7 years, yes, I'm already 17 y.o now. Living with my family in China. If i only didn't have this illness, i would be there, having a perfect school life... Not really perfect, but with some manipulable problems. Why is my heart so weak? Why can't i be like the others? I'm living now, waiting for a compatible heart. It's hard to wait... Waiting is the most harmfull pain, a thing that we don't wish even to our enemies ...

" Hye Mi ah ! What are you thinking about?"

" Hye Sung, do you want to go back to Korea?" I suddenly asked her.

" No, I want to stay with you. And you have to follow your treatment, your doctor is here, not in Korea..."

" Yeah, but stop thinking about me ! Think about yourself" I said without letting her finish her phrase.

" Why are you suddenlly talking about that?" Hye Sung asked.

Because of me...It's my fault...I seperated her from her best friend, I feel guilty...

" Can you go there? I want you to go there... You have to find him and talk to him..."

" Are you crazy?"  She cut my speech.

" No, you really need to go there, i feel like destroying your life, and you're not doing anything to change it"

"How can i go without you?" Her face was so damn serious...

" Are you going to stay here till I die? Go first, I will follow you after one month or less !"

I knew she wanted to go, but she was worried about me, I want to live there ! I need to be beside my love and let her find hers....She was standing in front of me, she was thinking about it with a sad expression. She suddenly looked at me.

" Okay, I will do as you say" She finally agreed

I smiled and left the classroom.

It's lunch time, I went with my friends to the restaurant I used to go to since we came to China. I have to talk with a person, the person who helped me to forget about my illness. We usually sit on a bench and talk in Korean because he's planning to go to Korea and become a trainee in SMe. Because of that, everyone in the school think that we are dating, but it's not that, he's my bestfriend, and I already have a boyfriend, but he's far now... 

Photobucket" />

Lu Han is the son of the owner of the restaurant, so he usually helps his father when he's free. He came to our table, he's always the one who takes my command. Even if it's crowded.

I stood up and took his hand

" I'll be back girls, I have to talk to Lu Han alone..." 

I dragged him outside the shop.

" What's happening? Bad news?" He said looking at my weird expression

"I'm going back to Korea ..."

" I can't be your teacher anymore" I added 

He looked sad and shocked.