Unforgettable night

Fate Binds Us

 

 

Se Hun's POV :


Everyday, I pass next to the park we used to go to when we were together... I remember her everyday. Even if it has been 7 years. I just want to see her again. I don't have her e-mail nor her phone number... I really want to contact her, but how? I can't...She is probably living peacefully, having fun with her new friends... Having a boyfriend. And I wonder if I saw her again what will be her reaction... I pray everyday for her, to be safe and healthy. But I don't have to show all of this if I meet her.

Today was a cold but sunny day, this kind of weather reminds me of the day she left.. The day when I lost two beloved ones... My mother and Hye Sung. My mother had blood cancer, she was still young.. I still remember her telling me that she is okay and that her illness is disappearing... I believed her words... But that's okay I don't blame her she was just trying to make me feel good..

Hye Sung was a hard working person, and my mother was always teasing me, saying that Hye Sung will be my wife in the future, I liked that kind of teasing because I was kind of believing in our love, believing in my one sided love maybe.. But that day, I don't know why I couldn't stop her, I was too weak to do that..
I entered SM and changed my clothes to practise. But, SURPRISE ! There was a familiar person sitting in the practise room.

' Hye ..Mi?!' I said hesitating.
' Sehun-ah ! You still remember me ?' she said jocking. Of course I remember ! How can I forget ?!
' Yes sure ! What are you doing here?' I asked curious.
Suddenly Suho Hyung enterred the room
'Oh you're here ! Where are the others?' Suho Hyung asked me
' They are probably changing their clothes ' I answered straightforward .
' Oh, you didn't tell me that you still meet him ?' Hye Mi said surprised.
' Mianhe, Sehunnie is a trainee here' Suho said tapping my shoulder
' Then you'll debut soon? .' She said looking at me laughing

' Ne ~'

Suho's POV :

After few minutes all the boys came, and we prepared ourselves, i could see that Hye Mi was really excited and looking forward to our performance.

we started dancing, feeling excited as well aiming to make a good work. We've already started Baekhyun's part finished and next it's gonna be me... i started singing and making my moves trying hard to show a perfect work a perfect voice, dance & appearance then suddenly my eyes fell on hye mi's,her eyes were brighting... looking at me fixedly & putting a cute smile.. she was blushing but she probably didn't notice... i made a step back & smiled at her but Sehun stopped dancing and just left the room 's-sorry.." he said before leaving.
I couldn't figure out what happened to him, why did he left the room ? My plan became a failure because of whatt he just did ! Why leaving in such important event for me...

We stopped dancing but the music was still on, I turned back to see Hye Mi and she was still blushing, looking at me ! What a cute girl. She cutely asked what happened and why we stopped performing.

' I'm sorry honey... We're going to continue' I said while smiling, but inside i was really worried about sehun.

 

Sehun's POV :

 

During our performance i couldn't stop looking at Hye mi, it made me remember a lot of things... I miss her, i wanna see her... I couldn't stay there longer, i felt like crying, cause after all she's back... But, would i be able to be one more time her best friend ?

I went outside the building after taking my bag, the first place that came to my mind was that park, the park that keeps all our good memories.

My phone rang and it was Suho. I didn't want to answer, cause i wanna stay alone.

I sat on the ground putting my hands on my face and crying so hard, i didn't care if people were watching me or not I just.. lost control !

 

Hye Mi's POV :

 

Suho... Suho... Suho... All I was thinking about is SUHO, I feel so lucky to have someone like him by my side, he's the person who always give me strength and cheer me up, and no need to mention that whenever i'm with him i'll smile and laugh and enjoy my time. I was extremely happy to see him dancing and enjoying his time, he was cool and handsome as usual and I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

I was sitting next to Baekhyun, talking about random stuffs. Even if it's our first time talking we got along with each other quickly, he's such a polite and cute boy.

Suho came to me after taking a shower and changing his clothes

He took my hand and smiled to me. ' Gaja'

'Where ?' I asked surprise

I waved to baekhyun and he waved back to me.

' Why are you in a hurry ? I couldn't even say goodbye to Baekhyun properly' I said embarrassed.

'I know, but we have more important things to do' He said winking at me

No, please Suho, don't do that to me, i'll faint if you repeat it...

We went out the building, it was dark already. The stars where so bright, is the sky welcoming us with those wonderful stars?

I feel so happy, and I wish it won't stop, I want this moment to last forever, holding that warm hand of suho and being next to him all the time.

We got in the car and i could see that suho was really happy, He was driving while holding my hand.

' Your hair is still wet ' I said while touching his hair.

' I know, it doesn't matter, we don't have to be late so i didn't have time to dry it's

We arrived to the location and I could see at that time a luxurious restaurant, Suho is so romantic i thought. We got off the car and went in. They opened the door for us

' Ladies first' Suho said

We sat down, and we kept looking at each other without saying anything.

'You're shining better than the stars tonight' Suho said while taking my hand, intertwining my fingers with his.

I smiled at him and the server came to take our command.

He took the most expensive dishes even if i wasn't okay with it.

' I wanted to tell you something' He said cutting of the silence after the waiter left

' Yes tell me !' I said excited, resting my head on my palms while leaning on the table.

' Well, we danced today for you, and you should know that I'm going to debut soon, and this was our tittle track. I passed 7 years of training all because of my dad, he wanted me to lead his new band, so yeah, I'm kind of happy and sad because i'm going to have a hectic schedule, but you should know that i'll always be here for you' Suho confessed with a sad face on his face.

' And you should know that i'll love you forever, don't be sad because of that, i'm sure we can handle it' I said recomforting him

'So you trust me and will wait for me no matter what ?' He said with a serious face

'Yes' I answered without thinking

'Promise ?' He asked while taking my hands

'Promise !'

He kissed my hand and looked like if he was about to cry.

At that moment, the waiter came and served us.

'Eat well my princess' He said winking at me.

'And don't ever forget this night. The night you came back to korea and spent with me' He added

' I won't'

….

 

After eating, we went out and he suggeted to walk around for a while.

We were holding hands, I looked at him from time to time and i repeated to myself 'How amI supposed to live without this man standing next to me ?' I feel blessed because I met him in the first place.

'Are you cold ?' He asked after noticing that my hands became cold.

'Gwenchana' I replied looking at his hands

'How am i supposed to feel cold when those warm hands of yours are holding mine ?' I asked seriously

He laughed and took both hands between his and started rubbing them. I felt butterflies in my stomach. He's so romantic. I looked up to see his eyes, and i could see that he had a worried expression. He stopped rubbing my hands for a second and looked up to see me.

' I love you' He whispered while hugging me so thighly.

' I can't breath' I laughed while coughing pretending to be in pain.

He immediately stepped back and looked at my face.

'Are you okay? Stop scaring me !' He said with a worried expression.

I took his face between my palms and gave him the most passionated kiss I've ever gave him.  He was so cute that i couldn't stop myself from kissing him.

Now I'm sure i'll never forget this night.