Travel sickness

Fate Binds Us

Hye Sung's POV :

The road was long for me, even if it was just for 30 minutes, in the car, the atmosphere was awkward. no one was talking. I was sitting next to Chen who was driving, and Su Ho and Hye Mi were behind. Hye Mi's head was on Su Ho's shoulder and they were not talking at all. Just holding hands... I felt asleep, but couldn't sleep, because Chen was looking at from time to time.

" We arrived, let's go !" Chen said excited.

Everyone get off the car. We entered the airport, and unfortunately the plane will take off after 2 hours.. I really didn't want to wait that long, but I can't change this situation... So we just waited..

We went to a café and stayed there till the time came. 

" Destination : Korea, Séoul" A women said through a mic 

"Let's go guys, it's our destination" Su Ho said.

Chen looked at me and smiled, and Su Ho was like welcoming us to Korea.

(in the plane)

Everything was alright, I was sitting next to Chen and Hye Mi next to Su Ho in seperate places.

The plane tooks off, I felt bad.

" Don't forget to take your medecine, I know you have travel sickness... Remember when we went to Australia?" Chen seemed worried about me 

He gave me the drug and some water. I ate the medecine and I sat down so that I can put my head on the chair comfortably, but Chen noticed that I wasn't comfortable so he put my head on his shoulder. And because he was my hair, I fell asleep quickly.

Chen's POV :

When we went to Australia, Hye Sung didn't knew about her travel sickness, so we suffered a lot during that travel. But last time her parents were with us. Now it's different I have to take care of her alone. 

She was sleeping like an angel, she must be really tired.

Even if we woke up early and that we went to the airport early... It seems like we are going to be there at 13:30 pm

(after few hours)

" We arrived to Korea, have a nice day everyone, and thanks for taking this plane" The pilot said

Suddenly Hye Sung wake up.

"We arrived?" She said looking at me scratching her eyes.

In Korea, it was a very cold but sunny afternoon.. Hye Sung was still pale but don't want to show that she's sick, always saying " I'm okay".

"I'll be your guide" Su Ho laughed

" It's my Hometown so no need" Hye Mi answered

" Yeah but everything has changed ... You know it's been 7 years now"

 " I feel like going somewhere ! Let's have fun !" Hye Mi said excited.

" Okay, if you want to ! What about you guys ? Are you coming ?" Su Ho asked looking at Hye Sung and I .

" Yes, but we have to go home first." Hye Sung said.

Everyone agreed, because we have to put our luggages at home.

Hye Mi's POV :

Su Ho's car was in the parking.

He's actually living next to our house. We were at the same primary school, we were ennemies. I always wanted to be the first at school but he was the one who stole my first place, I was a really good student. We hated each other, plus, we were living in the same neighborhood, so my life become difficult because of him.  But a lot of things happened and I changed my mind, to tell the truth, it was not hate, but I was falling in love with him. A smart and sincere person, that what I was looking for.

His father is the owner of SMe, and he's supposed to take the responsability of it after his dad. But he likes singing and dancing, so he's now a trainee, and he's learning all about singing and dancing.

We went to our house, and put the luggages there. When we entered, and just by looking around me all the memories that I had came to my mind, the bad and the good one. 

It is just good to be home again.

(Sorry for late update !)