Movie night...

Fate Binds Us

 

Chen's POV :

 

I heard some noise so i woke up.

I went out of my room to see what's going on and i saw Suho closing Hye mi's door.

'Oh, Chen. You were here ?' He asked me

' What were you guys doing there ?' I laughed

' N..nothing' he said surprised.

' Was the surprise you made for Hye Mi good  ?' I asked curious

'Yes, she liked everything.' He said smiling brightly

' I talked to the university CEO and he said he'll be glad to have them in his university after seing their marks'

'Ah okay then it's good ! They still have tomorrow to rest' Suho said relieved.

' I need to go now, see you' He continued

'Yea see you bro' I said high fiving him.

I went downstairs and looked around for Hye Sung. She wasn't there, so I just went to the living room, and turned the TV on.

I was waiting for her.

 

 

Hye Sung's POV :

While hugging him, I felt so comfortable that I didn't want to stop it, unfortunately, I had to so I tried standing up, but my legs were so weak..
Sehun helped me to stand up, he was holding me from my shoulders, I stood up and started to wipe my tears. I looked up at sehun he had some scars on his handsome face.
' oh , you have scars, let's go to the pharmacie, mian ..' I said but got interrupted by another hug, this time, HE was hugging me tightly... It felt weird..
' don't talk, just let me hold you in my arms for some time..' He whispered
' I waited for you everyday here, I couldn't forget you 'he said with a crying baby voice.
' mian, I'm here now ! ' I said patting his hair.

Sehun thoughts : Now that this moment came, I couldn't just hide my feeling, I couldn't...

He just slightly pushed me from his chest and wiped his tears.
I couldn't say anything .. It's just that I was too busy watching his perfect crying baby face.
He looked at me and said ' This bastard made your cheek like that..He will regret it...' he was going to follow them, but I stopped him, grabbing his hand.
' Don't' I said looking at the ground ' let's go to the pharmacy, you have serious injuries'
He finally accepted. He was walking in front of me, it was so hard for me to follow him, I was still shaking.
Something was moving and passed in front of me. I was so scared that I pounced on Sehun. He laughed and said ' It was just a cat !', He grabed my hand ' Don't be scared, I'm here !' he added, I just smiled.
We went to the pharmacy and bought some pain killers. My stomach started making some weird voices...
' Let's eat !' Sehun said smiling at me.
There was a tent-cafe in the corner of the street.
We went there and sat, He ordered Ddeokbokki without asking me what I wanted to eat..
~flashback~
' Ddeokbokki is the best korean food ' Hye Sung said.
' I will always buy you Ddeokbokki then ' Sehun said.


He still remembers our conversations … Time stopped as I was looking at him.
He took his phone out to use it as a mirror and tried putting the pain killers on his injuries. Inconsiously I took it from his hands and applied it for him... We were so close that my heart started beating so fast...
'Thank you' he said with a manly voice.
' You've become a pretty girl' he added.
Something in my heart was going to explode...

' Thank you ! You must be so popular here' I said still unconsious..
' Well... I don't think I am' He laughed.
'Oh, I forgot to thank you for saving me earlier, it's the second time you save me' I added with an innocent smile.
' Yes, we met again in the same situation' he said.
We ate and didn't talk about the past, then he suggested to walk me home, I couldn't refuse since it was dark, and I was still scared that those guys show up again.
We arrived... Chen was standing in front of the door , propably waiting for me... I went to him
Sehun was still standing in front of our home looking at us.
He certainly thought Chen was my boyfriend...
' Hi !' Chen said while holding out his hand to Sehun.
'I'm Chen' He added.

 

 

( MORNING)

Hye mi's POV:
 

I was still in my bed, thinking about how did I get in my room, I probably slept in the way back home ... Yesterday !! I put my head under a pillow and I shout for joy so that no one can hear me.
I sat on my bed and found that I was still wearing a dress. Aigo... I slept like a little baby. 'I should have changed my clothes' I thought while I stood up from my bed and noticed that my bag and my phone were on the table next to my bed.
I smiled to myself ' suho is such a caring and nice person' I blushed again.
So i checked my phone and found that I had two unread messages, the first was from Luhan, and the second from Suho.

I opened Luhan's message and it says :
'Hey there, I just wanted to say hi. Um, I wanted to call you but it was late. Sweet dreams.'
At that moment I felt bad for him... He was still thinking about me while I was just enjoying my time here with Suho. Luhan was my bestfriend after all and I'm sure it hurts him to not see me as before. I miss him, and I wish he'll come to Korea soon.
I didn't answer him cause I was planning to call him after I took my shower.
I switched to Suho's message and I could feel my heart beating as if I was running for a marathon.
' good morning my love <3 Hope you slept well and that you're not still blushing about yesterday haha ! Let's meet up this afternoon, I'll come to your house and perhaps go on a walk' 

OMG ! He knew that I was blushing ! Now that he knows I just have to try acting normal; after all we slept in the same bed the night he came to china, I shouldn't blush anymore !
I went to take a shower that took me 30 minutes and then I putted on my clothes and went down to eat breakfast but I didn't find anyone home it was 9am and no one was there. So I just opened the fridge and found nothing but a milk bottle. I decide to eat outside so I putted my shoes on and took my warm coat and my bag which contain some medicines and my phone.
I walked and walked for 10 minutes till I found a nice restaurant. I sat down there. A waiter come to take my command.
- ' i would like to have some tea and chocolate bread please' I ordered.
After some minutes I got a warm tea in my hands and a delicious chocolate bread like those that I used to eat when I was young.
My phone starts ringing, I took it and it was Suho.
- 'annyeong' I said
- ' my lovely princess is up ?' He said with a cute tone
- ' my handsome man is up too huh?' I laughed
- ' you slept well?' He asked
- ' yes, I can't even remember when we arrived home'
' Of course you won't. You were sleeping like a little baby' he answered.
I'm sure he's the one who lifted me up yesterday. I blushed again. I smiled and took my tea with my other hand.
' bogoshipeo' he said breaking the silence
' I miss you too, can't you come and have breakfast with me?' I asked him
' no I can't baby... I have some work to do' I could hear him sighting from the other line.
' it's okay, we're still going to meet tonight, right?' I asked in a hurry
' Yes, I'll be totally yours tonight'
After hearing this phrase my heart almost stopped beating.
' we can go out or just stay at home if you feel tired' he added
' ne, I'll be waiting for you then' I said happy to hear his voice.
' I'm going now, I need to finish practicing early today'
'Ne, take care of yourself honey' I said after drinking some tea.
' I love you' he said in a warm and sweet voice
' I love you more' I murmured to him through the phone.
I could feel him blushing from the other line. As he said 'kkeugho'
'Ne.'
The call has ended and all I was waiting for is tonight, I miss him more now that I've heard his voice. I smiled to myself. I finished eating then went back home after buying some food for tonight.
 

Suho's POV :
 

It was 7pm and I just finished all the things I had to do.
So now I'm on my way to Hye Mi home.
I bought some flowers to her and some chocolate, because she likes chocolate the most.
I parked the car in from of the house and went out. I knocked the door to be welcomed by her.
'Omg' she screamed. ' this is so beautiful'
She took the flowers and smelled them.
I smiled to her and then hugged her.
'No, you're the beautiful one' I whispered to her.
Then I showed her the chocolate case that I bought for her.
' ow, thank you' she smiled to me and dragged me to the living room.
We sat down and I asked her about what she wants to do tonight.
' I just wanna stay by your side' she answered shyly.
' oh' I her hair and kissed her cheek.
' I have a better idea' i smirked
' what is it?' She said sitting in a way to face me.
' let's watch a movie at home' I suggested
' Okay but I don't have any movie here' she said with a sad expression
' I have all we need at home, let's go there' I added
' aren't we going to disturb your parents ?' She said
' don't worry about them, they're traveling'
She looked at me with a strange face
' they went this morning' I added
She was thinking about something when she spoke ' I wanted to cook something for you' she said
oh !! Why so cute ?
' Cook for me there' I said smiling to her
' um... Okay, wait for me, I'm going to take my bag and be right back' she finally agreed.
I waited for her sitting on the couch in the living room, when I heard her coming.
' I'm done !' She said.
' let's go' she added.
We arrived to my house and I opened the door for her.
' make yourself comfortable' i told her
She went to the kitchen to see if everything was there. I was watching her, happy to have her by my side.
' you know what? I'm just gonna make some popcorn' she turned to face me
' as you like sweetie' I answered.
I went to search for some movies.
' what kind of movie do you wanna watch?' I asked her
' Just choose one yourself, I have no idea in mind' she raised her voice so that I can hear her
' OKAAAY' I said.

Listen to that song while reading : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PWB7ke3jvo

After some minutes everything was ready and we sat on the couch.
The movie started, I put my hand on her shoulder as she leaned her head on my chest. I was playing with her hair when she took the remote control and raised the volume up.
She placed her head comfortably again after smiling to me.
Our eyes were glued to the TV screen till a romantic scene showed up.
We didn't move and were still watching those scenes when she lifted her head from my chest and sat comfortably next to me. I wanted to take the remote control cause the volume was no joke. So I kinda hugged her and took the remote control that was behind her. I kissed her neck. Then trailed kisses from her neck up to her lips. I wasn't able to stop. I kissed her on the lips. Then I suddenly stopped and looked at her. I wanted her so badly.
'Neon naekkeoya (you're mine)' I smiled at her
'suho yah' she called my name and kissed me again.

 

Hye mi's POV:


I wanted that moment to last forever. Feeling him next to me, and feeling protected.
While I was kissing him a flashback came to my mind
- 'why all of a sudden? You'll come back right?'-
I remembered this words and opened my eyes and stopped our kiss.

He approached me again and I just stood up. He looked at me surprised.

' Are you okay ?' He asked me

'Yes, but i need to go...' I said taking my bag heading to the door.

' Why ? Are you mad at me ?' He asked following me.

' No, not at all, i just forgot something' I said putting my shoes on.

I looked at him, he was choked.

' Did I do something wrong ?' He asked again.

' No, no baby'

I kissed him to make him feel that i'm actually not mad at him.

' Do you want me to drive you somewhere ? Where are you going ?' He was asking so much questions

I just hugged him and told him to not worry about me.

Mianhee Suho ! Mian ...