Same school !

Fate Binds Us

 

Sehun's POV :
I couldn't stop myself .. I just said what I had in my head.. She was crying .. Crying because of me, it was hard for me to feel like hurting her with my words...
After yoogeun came I could see her smiling,I didn't know my brother would take her away from me that fast, she was glaring at him with a cute smile and i could feel that her gaze was full of affection . 

We said bye to hye sung and headed to our house, yoogeun was enjoying his little cupcakes and was jumping all the way back home.
Yoogeun is 4 y.o, he is my father's son with another women... After my mum passed, dad was so depressed and sad, that I wished for him to get married once again and that's what he did ...so 3 years after her death, he got married, and his smile started to show little by little, especially after yoogeun's birth... That day I was kinda sad but at the same time happy because I'll have a little brother and my father won't be that sad anymore.

We got in the house, and yoogeun jumped into dad's arms.
'Appa~ I missed you !' Yoogeun said.
'Me too my son, me too ' he said while his hair.
I was looking at them with a very sad feeling inside me ... 
It's always so cold between me and my dad... Our relation is not that good...
I went upstrairs without talking to him and opened my room's door then laid on my bad, I took my phone and thought of texting hye sung.
' hye sung -ah ... I miss you ' I wrote and erased quickly with a smirk on my face.
'Hye sung ah~ did you arrived home safely?' I wrote again, just thinking of sending the message was going to kill me, my heart was racing and I was so nervous.
I closed my eyes and sent it. 
I held the phone for awhile looking at it and waiting for the answer.
~ring~'new message'
' ne~ thanks for worrying about me ^^'

I wrote : ' are you going to get into a school ? '
After some second.
~ring~ 'new message'
'Yup, I'm going to SM school '

SM SCHOOL ?! THE SAME SCHOOL AS ME ?! OMG this is fate ! I thought. 
I wrote : ' so we're attending the same school haha ~'
~ring~ 'new message :
' really ? Then we'll meet tomorrow at school ^^'

I wrote : 'ne ~ good night !'
~ring~'new message':
'Ne~You too ~ sleep well'.

Hye Sung's POV :
I was heading to my room when my phone rang, it was a message from sehun ! He was worried about me ~ how sweet~ 
he told me that we'll meet at school... I was so exited that night !! I wanted to know how it will be like seing sehun everyday at school as before. Before sleeping I was already planning what to wear , I wanted to be pretty for the first time after my childhood, I was searching in my new cupboard a cute pair of clothing, i chose to wear pink, and of course wear the hairpin sehun gave me. 
After rereading sehun's messages several times I fell asleep.

 

Hye mi's POV:

The call had ended and I had a bad feeling, as if something will really happen to him. I headed to the door, I putted my hand on the wrist of the door in order to open it but I started thinking about where he is and where I'm going to find him. The wrist turned alone, my hand on it and I got pushed back. Luhan was in front of me, he smiled to me while I was looking at him blankly.
' what's going on? Are you okay?' He asked me scared because I looked pale.
' Y..yes, I'm just thinking about something' I said looking at the floor.
What should I do? Should I go out and search for him ? 
' I just came to tell you that it's time to eat, come out and let's eat' he said
' okay I'm coming' I said
He closed the door and I immediately recalled Suho.
*biiiip*biiip*
He didn't answer. I didn't want to eat... I lost my appetite just thinking about what could happen to him. 
I went out of the room and find Luhan serving rice to Kris and another boy, it was probably Tao. 
Everyone looked at me.
' annyeong' Tao said
' hi, you must be Tao' I said 
' yea it's Tao' Kris said Tao's hair.
' Nice to meet you then Tao-sshi' I added.
' ne, same for me !' He smiled at me.
'We're all Chinese' Luhan said beaming.
I guess my place is between Chinese people I can't get rid of China I guess... I'm not part of Koreans anymore... 
' oh I see' I said in Chinese 
' wow, you can talk Chinese !' Tao said surprised 
' yes, I lived in China for 7 years, so I should talk Chinese well, shouldn't
I?' I added in Chinese again.
' Wow, daebak' he said smiling.
I sat next to Luhan. I took the spoon looked at the meal and didn't eat any.
' what's going on ? You don't wanna eat?' Luhan asked me.
' i don't feel like eating' I confessed.
' I'll go back to the room' I said standing up from the chair.
' You don't feel comfortable here? You wanna eat alone ?' Luhan asked again.
' No it's not that, guys just eat, I don't have the appetite' I said
' thanks Luhan' I was really thankful cause he's caring about me.
I went back to the room and called Suho several times... He didn't answer ... I was so scared that I felt like I would have a heart attack.
Someone knocked the door it was Luhan again. 
'Tao and Kris are making some desserts come to join' He said, on his face a cute smile was drawn.
'I'm not good at it...' I said with a forced smile.
' Luhan .. Suho called again and this time I answered' I said looking at him
' And why do you looks worried?' He asked me
' I need to recall him or he'll do something to himself' I said taking my phone again and recalling.
*biip*biiip*
He finally picked up the phone
' Suho where are you? Are you okay?' I asked immediately looking at Luhan, my eyes were going to pop out of their place because I was so worried...
' excuse me, but the owner of the phone is not here right now' some strange person answered 
' what? Why? Where is he?' I was freaking out... 
' don't worry miss, he just went to the toilet and he'll be back' he answered 
' can you give me the address ? I'll come to pick him up.'
The boy gave me the location and I noted it... As I guessed he was at a bar.
I hanged up the phone then took my bag and moved to the door to find Luhan still waiting for me to go out and help them.
' I'm sorry Luhan I have to go ' I said sorry.
' at that time ? It's late.. A girl can't go out alone ! I'll go with you' he suggested
' no Luhan, I need to go alone, I'll take a taxi, don't worry about me' I said in a hurry.
I went out of the room, I saw Kris and Tao having fun.
'Kris Hyung~ why are you doing this to me ? I didn't know you were like that..' Tao said out loud.
Kris was applying some of the creme they were making on Tao's face.
'Because I love you' Kris said joking.
' guys, I'm going' I said out loud so that they could hear me.
They stopped playing and turned to face me.
' wae?' Kris asked 
' I have something important to do' I answered.
'Thank you for everything guys' I was thankful to them cause they opened their house to me even if they don't know me.
I putted my boots on and said bye to them then went out of the apartment.
'I'm sorry Luhannie' I thought.
I called a taxi service. I waited few minutes then fortunately a taxi came.
I rushed in the car and gave the taxi driver the address I noted. 
He started the car after localizing the destination which is the bar where Suho is right now.
We arrived to the bar, I asked the taxi driver to wait for me, and then went in.
There wasn't a lot of people. I could recognize Suho. He was still drinking. I sat next to him, he didn't even notice me.
' My girlfriend has a heart illness, and I made her sad... And i still hurt her. Should I give her my heart?' He asked the bartender.
' I'll give her my heart !' He decided.
I felt like crying... 
' She'll forgive me right?' He asked again. 
He putted his hand on his cheeks and sighed. 
'Suho..' I said.
He turned his head immediately, and looked at me amazed.
' Hye mi?' He screamed, tears were flowing all over his face, I've never seen him crying before. He wasn't feeling that good I could say.
I looked at the table and found that he drunk quite a lot. His hand was still stuck in a glass. I wanted to get rid of it and then go home, but I found out that his hand was injured. He was bleeding.
I took his hand to see how serious it was.
' what happened to you??' I asked worried about what had happened to his hand.
' n..nothing..I was angry ...' He answered while taking his hand and putting it on the table again.
'Give me your hand' I said while taking a tissu from my bag.
He gave me his hand and I started doing a .
' it hurts?' I asked him
' no, it's nothing compared to what I've done to you' he said seriously.
' suho-ah, you're drunk. Let's go home' I said standing up and heading to the exit.
' wait for me' he said while back hugging me. I was still mad at him, so I took his hands off of me.
He wasn't walking properly.. Of course it was because of alcohol influence. I grabbed his arm and tried to help him walking.
We went in the taxi. I stole some gazes from time to time, and remarked that he was looking at me constantly, so I just stopped looking. I was thinking of what to do and where to go when I felt his head landing on my shoulders. He was sleeping.
I decided to go home. 
I had a weird feeling all the way back home. My heart was beating so fast. I was confused, feeling betrayed and at the same time I was sorry for him, because I didn't want to see him in this situation, crying, drinking which was really not his nature. From what I know, Suho is a strong man, and he doesn't like drinking at all, he prefers sweet and salty food. 
'We arrived, do you need help?' The taxi driver said while pointing at Suho.
' Yes, help me to get him out of the car while I'll open the door please' I said politely.
I opened the door of the house and putted my bag and my phone in before going out to help Suho to step up the stairs all the way to my room. First, i thought of letting him on the couch but i couldn't .. And I didn't want to wake Chen and Hye Sung so I tried to not be noisy.
Suho was resting his hands on my shoulders and laying his head on mine. I could feel his nose touching my cheeks, he was breathing heavily.
' I'm sorry..' He murmured in my ears.
His voice was so.. I don't know why, but I got goosebumps.. 
I opened the door of my room then we went in. I helped Suho to sit on the bed and went back to the door and closed it.
When I turned he was already in dreamland, he looks like a tired little child.
I remembered his hand and went to take the first aid kit to treat his wounds. 
I sat next to him and took his hand, I removed the I made earlier, took a damp cloth and started to clean his hands from the blood, then I applied a disinfectant cream.
' Aah' Suho said turning his head to my direction.
' endure it' I said applying softly.
He didn't say anything and didn't complain after I said those words. He was just looking without talking.
I wanted to ask him what happened but I knew he won't answer me anyways, so I didn't ask anything.
When I finished I found out that he slept again.
I removed his shoes and covered him with a warm quilt. I sat on the chair next to the bed.. And started yawning till I fell asleep.