I love you

Fate Binds Us

 

 

SuMin's POV :

This is my first time seing my EX CRUSH being so nice to a girl, actually, he's always nice to everyone but this time... It was different, his smile was different, his gazes were special, something in his eyes showed that he was really interrested in that girl Hye Sung.
Hye Sung indeed seems nice and kindhearted, but I was curious about her, so I made the first step to know her, and her reaction was good, she was shy but I could feel that she is the kind of persons that anyone can enjoy being with. That's why, I tried to give her some advices. In this school girls are crazy, and can be very dangereous just to reach a boy's heart. In addiction to being mindless they're also heartless. After informing her about that, she seemed shocked, but I was sure she will continue being friend with Lay since he is her first friend in this school.
At the lunch break, I was watching her. I actually got the feeling that this girl is really popular and loved by everyone, maybe because she gives a good impression from the first look... Well let me explain that ...Firstly, she became friend with Lay right away,...AND SHE ALSO KNOWS SUHO ! I was supprised to see her talking to him, I feel like she knows all EXO members, EXO is actually the name of the rumor boy band that will be debuting soon, is she a unrevealed member of EXO or something ? I got really confused and a lot of thoughts invaded my head. 
Hye Sung was in front of me, a little far from me but I could still see her clearly, she was looking at Sehun, an EXO rumored member, I looked at him for awhile and realise that he was holding someone in his arms. IT WAS THAT SUJUNG ! She is the must hated girl at school because she always annoy handsome boys especially Suho. So yeah, Hye Sung was blankly looking at them, maybe she just had a crush or got shocked because of this situation. She was standing there when ...CRUUUUUSH ! Handsome, he's really handsome ! Not Sehun.. But that guy who had been waving to Hye Sung for awhile before she came back to « life », he has chocolate brown eyes, messy hair that made him look y, without forgetting his collarbones that were showing thanks to the v-neck shirt he was wearing. He surely have manly charm. The boy I just saw could be declared the epitome of beauty !

Hye Sung's POV :

Chen? A teacher ?
'Whaaaat? You ? A teacher ?' I burst into laughter.
'Yaaaah yah ! What is it ? Why is it that funny? Huuh?' Chen oppa said.
'Aniii nothing, I'm sorry ! I'm proud of being your dongsaeng, you're the best oppa' I said silently laughing, thumbs up.
' It's too late … I ALREADY GOT MAD !' He said folding his arms and turning around.
I was afraid he would see sehun with that girl so I decided to do the thing he likes the most about me to make him turn around : AEGYO
'Oppaaaa ~ arasseo … I will … do it …' I said shyly
he turned right away and said 'jjinja ? Show me !'
I was about to show him, when it suddenly became crowded and a lot of girls started fangirling... It was surely because of some boys … Although I couldn't see, I could feel that I was right.
A lot of girls were pushing, and I could see Sehun standing and looking at my direction, he was alone. Uncounsciously, or maybe because I was jealous... I hugged Chen oppa in front of him !
Chen oppa was surprised, he didn't react.. He was just standing while I was the embarrassed one.
It was so embarassing that I just left after apologizing for what just happened. I left, but didn't know where to go, so I just went to the classroom. Once there, Sumin came to me.
'Do you want some ? ' she said tending a biscuit to me.
'Thank you ' I said taking it ,smiling slightly.
'How was your lunch with Lay?' she teasingly said.
'It was good.' I answered ' Don't misunderstand our relation huh?' I added.
'Why ? Do you have a boyfriend already ?' She laughed again.
'Well... I'm not sure... It's complicated.' 
'With who is it complicated ? Do I know him? Is he in this school? Or... Chinese guy ?' She said as she pulled the chair to my left before sitting down.
I was mentally slapping myself for the words I said, I shouldn't have told her that, I should have said NO.
But it's true, I don't really know what kind of relation I have with Sehun... It makes me confused everytime I'm with him... I don't really know how I should act with him. We have a weird relation, and I need to clarify it soon !
'Nevermind !' I said lowering my head since it became heavier with all those thoughts.
'I guess... you don't trust me that much to tell me about your private life. Sorry for being nosy !' She apologized with a bright smile.
'Ani ! I'm actually not sure what to answer...'
'Do you have a lot of boyfriends then? Chinese, Korean boyfriends?' She laughed.
' Anii !'
'You seem popular even if it's your first day here, that's why I said that. You must have a lot of friends, and a lot of people likes you'
'No it's really not like that... I don't have a lot of friends, and I'm really not popular.'
'Well...We'll see tomorrow ! You'll receive a lot of things. And if you do … You'll tell me everything about your personal life, huh? Deal?'
'What things ?' I asked.
'I'm not supposed to tell you … I'm sorry, you'll find out tomorrow.'
Students started coming in, so we just stopped talking. Her words were stuck in my head, I was happy that someone thinks like that; she raised my mood. I'm thankful.
Sehun appeared in front of me, I had a mini heart attack as he stopped in front of my seat, and looked at me. He was about to say something. He opened his mouth to say something, but I didn't hear anything coming out from his mouth. I was anxiously waiting for him to talk when he just closed his mouth and headed to his seat.
I couldn't stop looking at him, I got curious about the thing he was going to say. He was looking through the window, his profile... Is perfect, it was like he was shooting a movie.. So handsome !
' THE NEW TEACHER IS HERE !' A boy said while fastly going to his place, and causing others to sit in their places as well.
Someone sat next to me, it wasn't Lay but Sumin !
She smiled and said ' are you disappointed because it's me and not Lay?' She laughed as usual.
' Sumin-ah stop it huh? Why are you like this ? Should go out with him to satisfy you?' I said jockinly, but got immediatly embarrassed because everyone heard what I was saying.. Everyone was looking at me... How awkward... Sehun was staring at me too, I was so embarrassed that I hide my face with my hands as I lowered it.
'OMG OMG LOOK AT HIM ! HYE SUNG AH' Sumin wwas obviously fangirling for.. CHEN OPPA??? He's not even … I burst into laughter.
'Annnyeonhaseyo ! I'm Kim Jongdae, I'll be giving you singing and piano courses... Hope we'll get along well since there's no much age difference between us' Chen said while bowing.
Everyone started clapping for him... 
'Teacher ! Are you married ?' A girl asked him.
I could read on Chen's expressions that he was hesitating. He looked at the girl, and confidently said 'No, I'm not'
'Then... Are you dating someone?' She said with excitement.
Chen coughed, surely because of her embarrassing questions.
'Girlfriend? I don't have one...' He answered awkwardly.
' HE DOESN'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?' Sumin said happily.
'You're not his girlfriend?' She added looking at me with a big question mark on the top of her pretty head.
'Stop it already … How can I be.... HIS girlfriend ?' I burst into laughter pointing at him.
'That's a relief !' She mumbled.
'Why? Are you...? IN LOVE WITH THAT GUY? DO YOU LIKE HIM?' I asked with my eyes opened wide. 
She shyly nodded... I was impressed because she doesn't even know how he acts... and she fell for him from the first sight.
'Today, we're going to know more about each other, so if you have questions, ask...Then each one of you shall introduce himself so that I can know you more.' Chen said like a professional.


Hye mi's POV :

I woke up suddenly, took my phone, and found out that i slept all day... It was 4pm. I got out of the bed and made my way to the bathroom.
OMG. I look so tired. I kept on examinating my face in the mirror, then splashed it with water. When I looked back at the mirror I realised that I had eye bags.
' I should take care of myself ' I said out loud.
I cried a lot and couldn't sleep last night, so I honestly expected to see that result.
I started to prepare my bathtub so that I can take a bath foam. I placed my hand underneath the tap to feel the water temperature.
A flashback of what happened yesterday popped in my mind.
I was angry. I didn't want anyone to touch my man.
I went in and tried to relax and to calm down. I closed my eyes and remembered what Suho and I talked about at the restaurant.
I promised him that I would always be by his side and that even if he debuted and don't have enough time to meet me or to make plans with me I'll always be here for him.
Should I forgive him ?
He's having a hard time right now, he's stressing and at the same time he's happy to help his father, but he's now a leader, and it's a huge responsibility …
What should I do ?
I finished taking my bath and started to dry my hair.
Then I headed to the living room and the TV.
My heart skipped a bit as I remembered yesterday's kiss.
I miss him already.
I stopped my tears from coming out, when my stomach groaned.
I put my hand on my belly, I was so lazy to get up so I just stayed on the couch flipping from one channel to another.
I stayed like that for an hour when suddenly someone knocked at the door.
I placed my rabbit slippers on my feets then headed to the door.
' Hi ! ' Luhan greeted me.
I smiled at him and moved aside to let him enter.
He stepped in. I closed the door and made my way to the couch again.
' Are you okay now ?' He asked, sitting next to me.
' As you can see.. I'm kind of fine' I said looking at him straight in his eyes.
He nodded.
We were both looking at the TV blankly... We didn't have anything to say.
Suddenly my stomach groaned again, I did exactly the same reaction I've done earlier ; putting again my hand on my belly as if it was going to change anything.
Because of my quick reaction he laughed and said 'Don't tell me you didn't eat yet'
' Hm... I … Didn't' I confessed.
' Why ?' he asked
' Because I'm lazy' I answered
' But you have to eat something. You know what ?' he said
' No, what ?' I looked at him curiously.
' Go get dressed, we're going out' He said pushing me out of the couch.
' noooo, I don't want to go out' I said hugging a pillow
' I look ugly... I can't go out with that face' I said hiding my face behind the pillow.
' You look perfect, you're just trying to find an excuse' He said taking the pillow off of my face.
He smiled at me, and for the first time I noticed his angelic and cute smile. I was amazed and couldn't take my eyes off of him.
I looked at him without saying anything.
He approached his face to mine, but even so I couldn't stop staring at him. So he started waving, passing his hand in front of my face.
' Helloooow ~' he said laughing madly
I looked at him confused as he was laughing at me. I got up. Looked at him then made my way to the stairs.
Suddenly I felt his hand grabbing my arm making me turn to face him.
' What ?' I said stressing.
' Are you mad ?' he laughed
' I'm sorry, your expression was so cute and weird' He said letting go of my hand smiling at me.
' I'm not mad' I said facepalming myself.
' I'm your best friend and I know when you're mad and when you're not' he said
I looked at him and said 'I'm going to wear my clothes'
' Should I help the Princess go upstairs ?' He asked, he proposed his hand so that I grab it as if we were at a bal and he was asking me to dance with him.
I didn't took his hand.
' Or you know what ? I'll lift you … '
I interrupted him
' NO NEED' I said running to my room.
I rushed to my closet, took random clothes, denim pant and a warm sleeve shirt, and a coat.
I looked at myself in the mirror
' What an ugly face' I said sadly.
I went out my room, closed it and run downstairs.
' I'm ready' I said to Luhan who was watching the TV.
He turned the TV off
' Let's go'
' where ?' I asked.
' You don't know Korea that well either I... So where are we going?' I added.
' Just follow me' He was confident.
' We'll lose our way back home, i'm sure about that' I said teasing him.
'Trust me we won't' He laughed.
When we went out I saw a car in front of our house.
'From where did you get it?' I asked.
' Kris' He answered right away.
Kris is really helping Luhan. He's so friendly and kind.
Luhan opened the door for me, I thanked him and got in.
' We're going to eat pasta' he said while concentration on the road.
I was afraid he'll forget the road back home, so I tried to remember it secretly
' Okay' I said opening the window and looking outside the car.
' Don't do that, you'll catch a cold ' He said looking at me throught the front mirror.
' It's refreshing, let me stay like that just for a while' I said closing my eyes.
We arrived at the destination and entered the retaurant.
' I think I'm going to take a lasagna' I said checking the menu.
' Me too' He said
A waiter came to take our command and then went.
' Hye mi' Luhan said.
' Yea ?' I said lifting my head to look at him.
' Are you going to forgive him ?' He asked.
This subject again...
' I don't know' I said playing with my phone.
' You should think about it . To tell you the truth, I know that you love him so much that you don't want to loose him, so in my opinion just give him another chance' He looked serious
' Why are you supporting him ?' I asked
' I'm supporting you and no one else. I want to see you happy. I want you …' He didn't finish his phrase when the waiter came with our Lasagnas.
' Eat for now, let's finish this conversation later' He said smiling at me.
I nodded.
I lost my appetite because I was still thinking of what Luhan said.
' why aren't you eating?' He asked.
I realized that I was just playing with my fork.
I took a gulp of water and tried to eat.

 

Hye Sung's POV :

The courses ended.
'Hye Sung-ah ~ I'm going ! See you' Sumin said loudly.
Because it will be so crowded again, I didn't want to go out right away.
I walked... I did a spin... I was all alone. The school was really scary ! No one was there... 
As I was walking down the hallway, I heard some sounds coming from the practice room. I could hear foot steps and music. Someone was dancing. I slightly opened the door..
I could recognize Sehun's shape, I got in and stood there for quiet a moment, but he didn't even notice. He was so good, his moves were smooth and y, he was bitting his lips when doing efforts. I was contemplating his appearance, his perfect skin, his expressions were captivating me. 
He decided to take a break, he sat down on the floor, took his phone and started writing something and smiled dorkily before laying on the floor,tending his arms with his phone in his right hand.
My phone rang. He got up and said
'Oh ! What was that ? I didn't get anything though... Where did it come from?'
He turned around and saw me holding my phone, he was surprised... He actually was embarrassed because the thing he was writing was a message he just sent me.
1 new message 

Let's meet at the park tonight


'you scared the hell out of me' Sehun said putting his hand on his chest.
I started laughing silently.
'What are you doing here ?' He asked me.
'I just got curious... I heard music coming out from here so I came in.' I answered. 'You're really a good dancer !' I said putting my thumb up .
'You shouldn't have came secretly … I'm embarrassed now...' He said touching his neck shyly.
HOW CUTE !
'You wanted to meet me,right? I'm here now !' I said opening my arms widely, and trying to laugh cutely for that good looking boy.

Sehun's POV :


I was writing that message … OMG noo ! She saw me being excited while writing a message for her... How embarrassing... I should just kill myself for being obvious... But.. Why didn't she told me that she was there, why? 
'You wanted to meet me, right ? I'm here now !' She said.
'Yeah, it was a fast reply... but it's the wrong destination' I joked.
We laughed.
' but here is good too' I said.
She nodded and didn't say a word. To cut this awkwardness I tried to think of something to do.
Actually when I sent this message I just wanted to meet her because I missed her.
' Can you dance?' I asked 
'I think so' she answered
'Then... Let's dance ... Together ?' I proposed.
'I learnt boa's only one steps lately ' she said.
'Great I've learnt it too' 
I went to the CD player and put boa only on.
Hye Sung was getting prepared to dance, she was taking off her coat. Her pink shirt was not that long, her legs were showing since she was wearing a transparent legging.

( Listen to this while reading : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD1bM0cGaz0)

She came closer to me, she was dancing like a pro, her dancing skills are really no joke, she does every move correctly, she really is a talented girl. I was dancing the first parts but I felt like I didn't, because I couldn't stop looking at her while dancing, she looked amazing. 
The awkward part is playing now. We shyly got closer to each other putting hands on hands, feeling each other's breath, I just couldn't stop myself... I couldn't control my actions... Our lips ended up touching. It was an amazing feeling. My heart was racing, my heartbeat was maybe heard. But I still didn't care. She was surprised, as me. 
She shyly kissed me back. 
Our lips got separated and I couldn't stop myself from kissing her again.
I pushed her slowly as her back was stuck with the wall. I wasn't able to stop. 
She didn't stop either. I thought she would push me, but she actually placed her hand behind my head and pulled me closer to her.
We kept kissing till the song stopped. This was my first kiss, and I thought I would suffocate... But it went out smoothly. 
She pulled me slightly, breaking our kiss slowly.
We were still close to each other.
Her breath was like a fan for me. She was breathing heavily. And the way she was breathing was making me excited.

I was literally going crazy.

' From now on do not hug or kiss anyone else' I finally said, breaking the silence.
' You started first' she argued.
' what are you talking about?' I asked her.
' You were hugging a girl earlier' she said lowering her head. 
I was shocked because of what she said.
' so you hugged that teacher because you wanted revenge ?' I .
She pushed me and made her way to her coat and bag. She was leaving.
I ran to her, grabbed her hand.
' Don't be mad, it's okay... I won't touch any other woman than you' I said seriously.
' Why do you think I want other girls while I waited for you all these years?' I asked.
She sighed.
I took her from her chin and lifted her head up to face me.
' it's because I've always loved you, and I'll love you forever' I added.
A smile showed on her face.
She burst into laughter.
' Why are you laughing? I'm being serious' I said shocked from her reaction.
When a guy normally confess to a girl, and that girl loves him back, the girl shouldn't be laughing madly like what she's doing right now.
For the first time I got so confused. What should I do?
Is she rejecting me right now? 
She stopped laughing. 
She stood on the tip of her feet and wrapped her arms around my neck.
' I love you' she murmured into my ears.
Those words... I was waiting for this moment for ages.
Now I can die peacefully !
I wrapped my arms in my turn around her waist and lifted her. 
' I LOVE YOU TOO' I screamed from happiness, spinning with her in my arms.
She was chuckling innocently.
I put her down, and remembered that I have something for her.
I headed to my bag, sat down and took out a teddy bear I wanted to give her.
I could hear her steps coming closer when I felt her chin on the top of my head and her arms around my neck.
She was back hugging me.
' WOAH how cuuuute' she said letting go of me and sitting in front of me.
' I prepared this for you' I said
She took it from my hand.
' So this is the reason you wanted to see me in the park? You were planning to confess?' She asked.
I wanted to be honest.
I nodded.
' And also because I missed you' I said.
I could feel tears blurring her vision as she lowered her head and hided it behind the teddy bear I gave her.
' oh ! Why crying?' I said taking her from her arm and turning her around so that she won't feel embarrassed.
I know her very well, and she's the kind of person who doesn't like showing their tears easily.
I took her in my arms, I was holding her firmly. 
' shhht, don't cry' I said rubbing her arm.
She wiped her tears and turn around to face me.
I smiled at her. 
I placed her head on my chest.
' Thank you for waiting for me all these years.' She said
' Thank you for not forgetting me' she added sobbing more and more.
I her hair and didn't say anything.
We heard some voices coming from outside. She immediately lifted her head from me, wiped her tears, then stood up.
' let's get out of here' I said.
She nodded, we took our belongings and went outside the academy.

Hye Sung's POV :

My first love stole my first kiss, I felt butterflies singing happily in my stomach everytime I get closer to him. But after that kiss, I became more comfortable around him, and I think he felt the same.
We were on our way to our neighborhood, we were bumping at each other and our hands were touching from time to time, every time my hand touched his I felt like someone was pinching my heart.

'Your hands are cold !' He suddenly stated.

He grabbed my hand.
After grabbing it he intertwined his finger with mine, his hands were soft and warm. My hand was then put in his pocket.
'You know what ?' He said.
'That girl I was hugging earlier, was rejected...' He said without finishing his sentence because I interrupted him.
'I know ! But why was she hugging YOU, instead of hugging some other boys ?' I asked.
'Don't tell me she was the one comforting you after my departure to china !' I added.
'Why ? Are you jealous ?' He smirked.
I looked away and tried to take my hand back.
'Don't even think of getting mad again ! Or you know what will happen here, in front of everyone.' He said.
'What will happen?' I asked confidently.
He leaned a little bit, approaching my lips.
'Arasseo arasseo ! I won't get mad... How childish !' I said pushing him away.
'Are you ... Pushing me away?' He asked 
' didn't you hug that guy too?' He added.
' he's like a big brother to me, nothing more' I answered immediately.
' brother? If he's like a brother for you then for him you're not. I'm sure he's looking at you in a different way' he said
' how can you know when you have never talked to him properly? I mean you saw him that day when you walked me home but it wasn't enough... Stop judging people like that before knowing them !' I said angrily.
' are you jealous too?' I said without letting him open his mouth. 
He let go of my hand, turned to face me, grabbed me from my waist.
'You're MY girl !' He said approaching his face to mine.
'Of course I am !' He said before stealing a kiss again...
'Sehun-ah ! People are watching ... Go away..' I said shyly.
He got back to his place as he started walking.
'Let's just stop ruining our first day together !' He said
' I can feel that we will fight everyday...' I said.

( Listen to this while reading : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E17MmBfpfyg)

'Even if it's fighting, I think I'll like it ! Being with you is my dream ... And it came true.' He laughed.
He walked me home, I spend precious moment with him even if it was short, I had fun and felt protected with his company.
Once in front of my home, we were stuck in front of each other, it was like he did a spell on me.
'Aren't you going to get in?' He asked, putting his hands in his pockets.
'I don't want to !' I said lowering my head.
'Why ? You're afraid you'll miss me ?' He joked.
'Get in huh? It's cold... I don't want my princess to catch a cold !'
'Ne ~ I'm going' i said waving.
'Thank you for making this day special !' I added.
'Thank you for loving me back' he said approaching me.
'I love you' he added as he hugged me tightly.
'I love you too !' I mumbled. 
The hug was warming me.
'I can stay here now, I won't come in !' I added.
'You hate it that much ? Should I kidnap you?' He joked.
'Yes, please !' I said laughing out loud.
'Ok then ! I got your permission, don't regret it huh?' He said as he lifted me up.
'Sehun-ah ! It's embarrassing... Put me down.'
'Oh ? Are you regretting already?' He cutely said.
'Sehun-ah... Jebal ~ ' I said hiding my face with his chest.
'Okay okay I got it... I'm going in' I finally said as I lifted my head and looked at him. We were so close, my heart started beating so fast, I think he felt it, that's why he stepped forward to put me on the floor in front of the door.
'Open it ! I won't leave if you don't get in.' He said comfortingly laying on the wall.
'Arasseo ~' I said as I opened the door.
' Then... I'll be leaving now !' He waved, ' i love you' he added as he stepped back and sent me a flying kiss.
' I love you too' I said looking at him walking and waving nicely as he disappeared little by little.

I got in the house. Chen was sitting in the living room reading some papers.

'What are you doing ?' I asked.

' I'm trying to memorize my students names' He glanced at me before returning his vision to the papers.

' Have you seen the reaction of the girls when you said you were single ?' I laughed.

' Yeah, it was weird' He said, without moving his eyes from the papers.

' You're loved by your students, and you've worked hard for your first day' I said patting his shoulder.

I almost moved when his hand grabbed my wrist.

' Why did you hugged me earlier ?' He suddenly asked not taking his eyes off of mine.

I was totally blank. My heart reacted violently as I remembered what happened with Sehun.

' I'm sorry for that, don't take it the wrong way huh ?' I said trying to get rid of his hand.

I was hesistating to tell him about what happened with Sehun or not. But I finally decided to keep it for myself. I'll perhaps say it to Hye Mi when she'll be back.