Rejected again

Fate Binds Us

 

 

 

Suho's POV:

I'll kill Sujung ! She ruined my life..
How can she even come to my house? 
I walked down the street trying to calm myself cause i was so angry. I arrived home and when I opened the door I found out that my parents came back already !
'Suho-ah' my mother welcomed me home with wide arms, ready to embrace me.
' what's happening here? Who broke the mirror like that? a thief entered our house? Why didn't you sleep at home yesterday?' She added. 
I wasn't able to answer to any of this questions because I wasn't in the mood and I didn't want to remember what happened... Even if I have to rethink of it to find a solution.

' it's nothing eomma, don't worry' I said climbing stairs.
I closed the door and lay on the bed after taking a picture that was on my desk, it was a picture of Hye mi and me.
' Hye mi, will you forgive me?' I said out loud talking to the picture.
'Even if I think that you forgave me already after that kiss' I thought.
I wonder If she had forgiven me or not.. I don't want her to think that I had an affair when she wasn't here which is totally not true.
Even if she was so far from me, I had eyes just to her. 
I got myself together and stood up rushing to the bathroom. 
I remembered that Hye mi has already took care of my wounds.
After all she still cares about me.
I felt relieved for a moment...

Luhan's POV :

As Hye mi cried on my shoulder, I'm sure she'll feel better, because she'll know that actually someone is next to her, and that I'll be here whenever she needs someone by her side. 
We were in her room, she went to wash her face and to think seriously about that problem.
' I think you should take some rest' I said looking at her tired eyes.
' I don't feel like sleeping, but I'll lay on the bed' she said laying on the bed.
'I wish I can forget about all the things that happens these days... I just came back to Korea and look at those problems that will never end' she added while I was covering her.
' don't worry, everything will be settled' I smiled at her.
' I'm blessed to have a caring friend like you, gomawo for being here, I really needed someone that I trust to be with me... I didn't get to talk to Hye sung yet..' She said tears in her eyes.
After seeing her tears coming out I automatically sat next to her on the bed and wiped her tears.
' it's good to cry but don't show him that you're weak' 
' you should stay strong' I added 
' I know you love him and you don't wanna lose him, but that doesn't mean that you'll forgive him for every single thing he does' I spoke.
' but Luhan' she said standing up 'don't you think that it wasn't his fault ?' She asked me confused
' why are you saying that?' I asked
' Yesterday, when I went out I found Suho in a bar, and he injured his hand. I've never seen Suho crying and yesterday i did' she sighted
' but I'm still not sure if he loves me and still thinks of staying with me or not?' She said confused.
' What's his problem? ' She asked.
' He didn't want to stay with an ill person? because i might die at any moment?' She said putting her hand on her heart.
' you'd better don't get attached to me too, I might die today' she said crying silently.
I didn't say anything. But I wanted her to know how much I care about her and that when I said that I'll find a heart for her I wasn't joking at all.
' People never know when they'll die. There are some people who die without having any health problem. So please Hye mi, stop thinking that way' I begged her.
' You have to think about what you will do. Whether you'll end your relation with him or you'll still meet him and stop blaming yourself, there is nothing wrong with you. You're perfect the way you are ! ' I said resting my hand on her shoulder.
' don't think a lot about that now because I can see that you're really tired. You need to get some rest, I'm sure yesterday you couldn't sleep' I said standing up heading to the door.
' Luhan' she spoke.
I turned ' wae?' I smiled at her.
' gomawo, jongmal gomapda' I could feel those true words penetrate deep in my heart. 
' I wish I could tell you how much you mean to me' I thought..
I nodded. ' I'll come back later tonight' I said.
' can you please give those keys to Chen ? Tell him that his car is in front of Suho's house' she said handing me the keys.
' okay' i said taking the keys.
I closed the door and hoped that she'll be okay when I'll comeback to see her.
I went downstairs. Chen was in the living room.
' Hyung' I said
' oh you're still here ?' He said putting down his book.
' I thought you went out cause I heard the door clacking' he added
' it wasn't me' I said
' then who was it?' He asked curiously.
' Suho' I answered without adding any other word.
' Suho was here ? He couldn't have come this morning... I think he spent all the night here even if I didn't hear any sound yesterday.' He sighed ' those kids... Jongmal' he added.
I was angry just thinking about was Chen was actually thinking about.
' don't misunderstood Hyung.. They fought yesterday ...' I told him about what happened and he couldn't believe that Suho have done something like that to her.
After our long talk I gave him his keys and told him to go get his car.
I went out the house wished I could help her... But at times like this I'm so useless.

Chen's POV:

Luhan went out, and I felt so worried about Hye Mi, so i went upstairs to check on her.
I opened the door and found her sleeping deeply, holding her pillow.
After seeing her sleeping so peacefully I felt so angry at Suho, so i went out and wished he will be home so that i can talk to him.

I could recognize my car from a distance. Suddenly i saw suho stepping out of his house, from what i could see, he didn't look depressed or anything. He was so natural.
'Suho' I screamed running his way.
He turned and looked at me blankly.

'Hyung' He said
'What are you doing here ? Something's wrong ? Hye mi is okay ?' He asked really scared.
' I just came to take my car. Nothing is wrong, Hye is fine ' I said
He sighed and didn't say anything but lowered his head. He couldn't face me cause he probably knows that I know all about what happened between him and Hye mi.
' What were you thinking about when you have done this ?' I asked directly because i felt so bad for Hye mi.
' Hyung, don't think that i did anything wrong cause i didn't... Really' He said 
' Then what have Hye mi seen yesterday ? Your ghost ? She saw you man !' I said screaming
' Let's go somewhere else and talk' He proposed.
' I don't have anything to tell you nor i want to listen to what you have to say, everything is clear enough. But what are you going to do now ? You hurt her feels so much' I was harsh with him... but he needs to know how big is this problem.
'Hyung, please help me' He said tearing up.
' I can't do anything. You think Hye Mi will still trust you ?' I asked him
' I know, she won't.. But how can I gain her trust again ?' 
He was pathetic, how can he be like that ? He should know how to regain her trust.. After all they've dated for a long time that i thought they will get married soon and what ? He doesn't even know how to clarify this to her and make her trust him again ?
' Look, you're the only one who can solve this, i can't help you for that...' 
' But I have one question i want to ask you about' I added.
He looked at me confused 
' Do you love her ?' 
' Why are you even asking ? YES I LOVE HER AND I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE HER !' He screamed.
' Then fight for her.. You're not alone anymore' I said putting my hand on his shoulder.
' What ?' His eyes were widely opened that i thought they were going to pop out.
' Be careful, i'm going for now' I said heading to my car.
' Were are you going ?' He said grabbing my arm.
'I'm a new teacher at SM academy and I need to go, I don't wanna be late on my first day' I said.
' I'm going there too' he said.
' then let's go together' I proposed 
' no it's okay... I need to stay a little bit alone' 
' just go' he added.
I opened the door of the car and drove to the academy.

Sehun's POV:

Hye Sung and I are now in the same class ! 
I'm happy, I can finally see her everyday and talk to her as well !
Today, we enjoyed our time drawing and now she went with lay to visit the school, it would be good if it was me who went with her... I was jealous.
As the bell rang, I found myself out of the classroom searching her everywhere. 
Unfortunately, I couldn't find her in the school, so I just went to the school garden, looked around , turned my head to the left then to the right. I was blocked in the same move as I saw her there sitting with lay on the green herb. She was laughing, her expressions where so different from what she shows me. She was hitting slightly lay's shoulder and laughing brightly... 
Lay is amusing...I thought I should change and become even more amusing to her eyes.
I was about to move forward, when a group of boys and girls bumped at me, one of them was holding a guitar. They were all heading to lay and hye Sung's place.
I went closer too, and heard some boys saying 'play for us some good songs' 
I went closer and closer :
' yah, can't you see that I'm busy ?' Lay said looking at hye sung.
'Aniya aniya, you can play' hye sung said waving her hand.
' busy ? Are you guys dating?' A boy said ironically.
' how did you know ?' Lay said with a fake shocked face. ' this is Hye Sung. She's my new friend, pretty isn't she ?' He added
' nice to meet you !' Everyone said 
'Yeah she's sooo pretty' Some boys added.
One of them moved closer to hye sung, took her hand 'I'm Jongin, Kim Jongin. Call me kai' he said as he kissed her hand romantically ( others started making ooooh voices )
'Yah yah yah !' I said entering the circle. I took Kai's hand and pushed him far away from her.
'what do you think you are doing ?' I added with percent eyes.. 
'Wae geurae ? I was just joking ! Eeeyyy, do you by any chance: LIKE HER ?' He added ironically.
I was so embarrassed in front of everyone that I just let go of his hand and left that place adding 'anyway, don't do it again to any other girl !' 
After hearing that question, I mentally slapped myself for being so obvious and that idiot, I should have closed my eyes once in my life and let it slide, but damn !!! Skinship on the first meet ! And not a normal one !!! A kiss ?!

Hye Sung's POV:

I was about to stand up and follow Sehun when lay held me and started playing a song to calm down the atmosphere... 
It was so embarrassing for me, and I'm sure it was for Sehun too.
I was listening to lay's song as a lot of ideas came to my mind. 
Kai just asked Sehun if he likes me, Sehun didn't answer, why ? Is it a positive answer ? Should I take it as a "yes" ?
I was drowning in my thoughts when I heard lay telling me that he's leaving first, then I realized that the bell has already rang and that he was going with his friends... He was maybe mad at me ! I didn't hear what he was saying earlier... Pabo me ...
I lifted my head and a cute girl was looking at me with affection (as if I was a child) and smiling.
I stood up, she came closer to me and said waving her hand 
' annyeong ~ I'm sumin '
' annyeonghaseyo, I'm Han hye sung'
' let's be friends ' she added tending her arm so that I can shook her hand.
' of course' I said and shook her hand back.
' we are in the same class, so let's get going, courses will start' she said.
I nodded and stepped forward along with her.
' I'm impressed !' She said as she stared at me.
'Why are you impressed ?' I asked.
'It's your first day here right ?' 
'Yes, it is'
'Well, you're already popular' she smiled
' I'm not !' I shook my hand surprisingly.
' You're friend with a very known boy and a lot of girls will hate you for that' she laughed.
'Why ?' I wanted to get more explanations.
'In this school' she said with a low voice, as she approached me 'people are all in love with the next SM's new boy band members, and they even stalk them to their homes, and girls love them so much that when a girl get along well with one of them' she lowered her voice even more 'they'll bully her ! I want you to be careful, and try to be distant, or ... A lot of troubles will enter your life.' 
'New boy band ?' I asked 
'Yes, there is some rumors about that, some students will debut soon and Lay is one of them ! So just be careful Huh?' She said. As we entered the classroom, Lay was waving to me in other to tell me to sit next to him. I was embarrassed because everyone was looking at us. And I felt confused for the first time, because I wanted to know how it was like siting next to lay and at the same time I wanted to stay next to Sehun. I moved then looked at Sehun, he was looking through the window, I felt that he was mad at me... I just looked at him, took my bag and sat next to Lay.
'We'll have fun together again !' He said showing his dimples.
I nodded.

Sehun's POV :


Lay is now trying to take her from me ... What should I do ? How can she accept siting next to someone she just knew and let me... THE ONE SHE LIKES...yeah, that's right, when we were young a lot of guys were telling me that she likes me ! But now I feel like Lay will take her away from me...
I admit, I was jealous... A girl was passing by, I grabbed her hand and told her to sit next to me. At that moment I couldn't remember her name but i think it was a girl called Sumin..
It was embarrassing since I never do that usually, the girl immediately accepted and sat next to me.

 

Hye sung's POV :


Sehun was holding Sumin's hand... I was shocked and I wanted to go and separate that link between them ... I got so angry...
'What's wrong?' Lay asked.
'Nothing, I just can't support seing two people holding hands'
'You don't like being touched ?' He asked again.
'Ani, it's not that... Forget' I said looking at my book.
' okay' he said 
I turned my face and looked at them again. She was sitting next to him. Sehun was looking for something in his bag while she was talking to him, he looked bored and unhappy with what he just did, as if he was regretting asking her to sit next to him.

 

Suho's POV :

I opened the door of my car, and I saw a rose petal... It reminded me of what happened and how things went so quickly yesterday.
I'm just wondering what Chen meant while saying that I'm not alone anymore...
If I have to fight I'll fight ! She's the only precious person that I have, the only one that I cherish.
I arrived, parked my car and went out of the car putting sunglasses on. Then closed the car.
I saw a lot of girls coming my way as usual... But even if all these girls want me, I have one and only girl in my heart that I want.
When I saw all these girls coming to greet me I couldn't help but smile at them, after all this is my job, I need to sign ever piece of paper and talk to them and smile all the time. I love my fans for always being here for me, but I just felt like I just lost my private life because of Dad.
' Oppa you're so nice !' ' you look tired' 'don't overwork and rest more' all those words were nice to hear. When I suddenly heard an undesirable voice... It was Sujung's.
' Suho-ah' she said.
I ignored her, i greeted the fans and thank them for supporting me then I moved inside the academy.
' Oppa !' She said again, following me around.
I hate her for having made my paradise like hell.
' Why are you so rude Oppa ?' She added. 
I tried to talk calmly but I couldn't stop myself but to scream at her. She was pissing me off !
' WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT NOW ? I HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU TO STOP TALKING TO ME ! I TOLD YOU MANY TIMES THAT I DON'T LIKE YOU AND THAT I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND DIDN'T I? HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME?' I realized then that everyone was looking at me.
I sighed and just continued my way to the basketball field.
' BECAUSE I LOVE YOU' I heard her scream. 
I stopped walking and turned to look at her, she looked serious.
' love ? Huh ! What love ? Do you even know what love is?' I asked her looking at her with a disgusted face.
' that's not love, you ' I said approaching her.
' You kissed me while you know and everyone else here knows that I hate being touched by someone I don't like' I added
' A like you doesn't deserve being loved at all, if you really loved me, you would have cared about what I told you before'
' I.have.a.girlfriend.' I said word by word 
' and thanks to someone everything is gone' I said clapping my hands.
' you're daebak jeongmal'
' You're disgusting me, get lost' I said right in her ears so that she can hear me well.
I looked at her angrily for a moment, tears started to flow over her face, I hate her from the bottom of my heart, I never hated someone as much as I hated her.
I moved on cause i couldn't support her anymore.
When arriving there I could see Baekhyun and other fellow members playing. I sat on a bench next to them and found myself looking at the floor blankly, I wasn't in my right mood and I shouldn't have came here.
I'll go to see her later... I can't let her alone all this time, we need to settle this matter.


Hye Sung's POV : ( At the same time)


*lunch break*
'See you later !' Yixing waved and headed to the exit.
'See you Yixing' I said back.
I was with yixing, but suddenly a wild friend appeared if i remember his name is Chanyeol, that guy has an hilarious smile ! But it really made me feel warm, it felt like he was welcoming me with his bright smile.
My thoughts got interrupted because of a scream, someone said 'because I love you !' Loudly. I turned to see who it was and found out that a girl was confessing her love to Suho.
I went closer, the girl was crying, he surely rejected her I thought. 
He headed to the basketball field and I followed him, I got amazed by what I was looking at, in front of me there were some guys playing basketball professionally, Sehun was one of them, he was playing with a serious look, that look make him y...
I suddenly remembered that I wasn't there to watch him playing, but to talk to Suho.
I walked forward.
'Suho' I said while poking his shoulder, he turned around. 
'What going on ?' I asked.
After that he informed me about what happened to him and Hye Mi and he was practically tearing. I got angry because of Hye Mi's reaction, after all time that they spent together... She just decided to stop it because of an undesirable kiss... I saw that he rejected her in front of everyone, so I'm in his side ! It's unfair ! 
'I'll talk to her ! Don't worry ! Everything will be alright' I tapped his shoulder, he smiled. Then I left the field.
I bought a juice and started walking alone when I saw Sehun hugging that girl, it was a weird situation, she was crying, he was comforting her... And I was there looking at them blankly....
Someone appeared in front of me, I focused a lot at them hugging that I couldn't hear or see anything else, but that person started waving right in front of me and suddenly hit me on the head.
'Waaeee ?' I said annoyed. 
'What ? You have no manners... How can you say that to your oppa ? Huh?'
'Chen oppa ! Sorry... But, IT REALLY HURTS !' I yelled as I returned the hit.
'YAAAAH ! You're dead !' He laughed and stocked my hair. 
It was comforting me, I was sad ! I realized that Sehun doesn't need me and that he has a lot of girls around him. I felt really bad.
'What's wrong with your expression ? Are you going to cry ?' Chen worried.' Does it hurt that much ?' He added 
'Ani, it's nothing !' I said lowering my head.
'Did someone bullied you ? Or did something bad to you ?' He asked again.
'Oppa...' 
'Wae? Tell me everything ! That person will regret the day she was born in' he said lowering his head to look at me.
'Hahaha~ got ya !'
I didn't want to tell him, so I just pretended being okay... And laughed out loud.
'Yaaaah ! HAN HYE SUNG ! Why are you doing this to me ? Huh? Do you know how much you made me worried ! I was even ready to beat someone up for you !' He said seriously.
'Mianhae... I like it ! I like it when you are worried about me. When you act like that I feel good' I smiled. 
'Neo jeongmal ... Don't do it again huh?' He said.
I laughed and said 'why are you here ?'
'You finally asked ! I'm here ... Because ... I'M...' He answered 
'Oppaaa ~ Palliii ! Tell me' I nagged.
'YOUR TEACHER !' He said tending his arm to reach the top of my head, and putting his hand on it.
'Jeongmal ? How come ?' I asked surprisingly.