Faithful

Fate Binds Us

Hye sung's POV :


I was admiring my new room's style.. to tell the truth I liked it ! while looking at the curtains I saw through the window and recognized sehun passing by... I wanted to talk to him so badly since the morning, but I didn't want him to get already tired of seeing me.
I just took my wallet and my phone and my iPod to show him the music I listen to if we don't find any subject to talk about.
I went down, wore my coat and got out. Sehun was right in front of me..
I was staring at him and noticed that he became a very tall and handsome man. At that time he was skinny and now he has muscles and is very manly, I'm sure he's the dream boy of every girl in his school...
He went to the bakery shop, I followed him and acted like I wasn't there in purpose.
The shop was empty, there was 2 girls that serve people I went to one of them and sehun to the other one , we were in the same line.. I wanted some cupcakes
'Give me 2 cupcakes' we said at the same time.
We looked at each other and laughed, even the 2 girls were laughing, theirs eyes were saying 'how cute !'...
I took my wallet and put my phone on the desk of the counter.
His phone rang... I could read 'sujung ' a girl name...
' Ne noona ?' He said with a cute voice.
I was so jealous... 'Madam ! Where are you going ? What about your cupcakes ?' The girl asked me.
'I don't want them anymore !' I said with an angry face.
' what's wrong with you ? Why are you crying ?' He said with a worried tone to that girl.
I was more jealous, I took my iPod and my earphones and turned the volume up.
I was crossing the road to go to the playground and sit on a swing, I was so sad thinking that he has a girlfriend.. I was looking down and playing with the sand ...
My phone suddenly appeared on the sand and then the cupcakes... I lifted my head up, it was Sehun , he followed me... He bought this for me... My phone ? It was ringing... 'Hunnie ' Sehun ? I don't have his number ! He gave it to me ? I was so happy that I laughed.. But I remembered that 'Sujung 'on his phone...
He gave me a warm coffee cup and smiled, a cute smile.
'Thank you, but you shouldn't have bought it' I said warming my hands with the cup.
'You wanted it ! What's wrong ? Why did you changed your mind ?' He asked, his voice was no joke ... I started blushing just by hearing him talking to me ...
' keunyang... I didn't felt like eating it anymore'
'I understand !' He said 'what are you listening to ?' He added while taking an earphone.
'Chinese ? I don't know that song !' He laughed.

Listen to : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyFZJzqaoy8


'Aren't you going to ask me ? ' I said taking off the earphone.
'About what ?' He said with a serious face... I felt like he doesn't want to remember.. But we should talk about this things... For me it's important to know if he was hurt after my departure...
'About our past ! ' I answered.
' ah ~ actually it's not that important ! Let's just live like we just knew each other...' He said with a cold aura.
I felt bad I couldn't help tearing... 'LIKE WE JUST KNEW EACH OTHER ? how the hell can I forget all this good and bad memories... I couldn't all this years and now you're asking me to act like we just knew each other ?' I said out loud while tears fell.
' It wasn't easy for me either .. A lot of things happened' he said like a mature person.
'Everyday I spent in this 7 years in china ... Was really hard for me... I couldn't stop thinking about you and now you're saying I should forget ..'

sehun's thoughts: OMG what have I just done... Why am I being mean like this ? I should do something about that ... I didn't want to harm her with these words ...
I stood up and put the cup next to the cupcakes.
'Hye Sung-ah ! Don't be like that huh? I didn't forgot any of our memories... I tried my best... I couldn't ... Everyday I find myself waiting for you here in this park, a lot of things happened, and I needed you by my side.
.. And now that you're here i just want to forget all my pains... and begin a new happy life, I'm really happy to see you again you know !' He said while holding my hand tightly.
I was shocked... For me it was like a confession ... He was waiting for me ? He couldn't forget our memories ? Start a new life ? I was just too happy ..
'Hye Sung-ah ~ don't cry' he said hugging me tightly, my heart was about to pop out from my chest
A cute little boy appeared. We stopped hugging.
'Hyung~ hyung~' he said with a baby voice.
OMG how cute I thought ~
'Yoogeun-ah ~ what are you doing here ? I told you to wait for me at home, right ?' Sehun said getting down on his knees because that little boy was too short and cute !
' I was so hungry hyung ~ ' he said
'SuJung noona ?' He said looking at me.
I was like cursed at that moment ... I hated that name from the bottom of my heart.
I looked at Sehun. I could feel his embarrassment and that he is hiding something from me, there must be something about that girl...
'Hye sung noona, not sujung ! ' sehun said talking to that short boy his hair . He added looking at me ' He is my dongsaeng (little brother) his name is yoogeun'
I got an electric shock ... His mother died the day I left Korea ... That means that ... His dad ... GOT MARRIED ?! I felt so bad for sehun ... That's what he meant by those pains ?
My eyes got teary... But I tried to not show it. I got down too and said ' I'm hye sung noona, nice to meet you'
'Yoogeun-ah, great her properly like what I thought you !'
'Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Oh Yoogeun I'm Sehun hyung's dongsaeng, nice to meet you' he said with a cute tone and bowed.
' jalaesseo ! ' Sehun said his brother's hair. We were laughing because it was so cute ' We should go now !' He added...
' ne~ jalga ! Annyeong yoogeun-ah ~ ! ' I said ... And I added ' See you Sehun '
They were going holding hands and yoogeun was going on his toes, he was trying to be as tall as his brother. It was a cute scene !
I wonder if he's okay with his mother in law, I wonder if she treat him well ...
I suddenly thought of school.. So I took all the things sehun bought for me and took my phone, I stared at his phone number too much that I have already learned ... I got home, Chen was watching TV.
I took off my coat and took off my boots, and went to him and asked him if he wants to share cupcakes with me.
' what happened ? It's the first time you share it with me ! ' he said joking
'Nothing, I just feel like sharing it with you ' I said with a bright smile on my face
' oh ! You cried ? ' Chen asked.
'Anii ~ am I red ? I think it's just because it's so cold outside !' I said smiling again.
Chen doubted a bit and forgot about the subject after eating one of the magical cupcakes Sehun bought for me .. It was a nice night ! I enjoyed everything I was doing and started singing some sweet song like if I fell in love.
I stayed home, waiting for Hye Mi, I have to tell her what happened !

 

Suho's POV :


She's mad ... Of course she has the right to... I kissed another girl in front of her.
'What should I do?' I thought going back home.
When I opened the door, I saw Sujung ...
' WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE? I'VE GOT ENOUGH OF YOU ...' I said pissed off
' I'm sorry Su...' She said
' I DON'T WANT TO SEE, GO HOME!' I screamed
' WHY DID YOU EVEN CAME HERE?' I added.
I opened the door.
' Go out now... While i'm still kind'
She looked at me scared and stepped out.
I closed the door.
And on my way to the living room, I looked at myself in the mirror.
' GOD..!' I hitted the mirror with my hand, it broke, and I could feel blood flowing... Even though blood was running between my fingers I didn't feel anything.. My heart was hurting more than anything else, I was so worried about Hye Mi .. I hated myself... and that ...

Hye Mi's POV :


' I don't know where my friend's house is exactly' Luhan spoke.
' I'll just call him' He added.
I nodded, he took his phone.
' Are you sure your friend will be okay if i come with you?' I asked
His friend answered his call so he didn't answer me, he just looked at me and smiled.
' Hyung, I arrived to Korea. Come and pick me up' He said, and then he told him our exact address. He ended the call and said ' He's coming, let's sit on that bench' he said pointing at it.
We sat down and my phone started to ring non stop... I got a lot of messages, and it was all from Suho … I didn't want to read any of his messages, he hurted me so much... My eyes become teary again. I turned my phone off.
I lifted my head up and looked at how beautiful the sky was.
Tears started to fall … I couldn't control them
' I'm stupid to think that he was never gonna cheat on me' I confessed.
' Don't say that, it's not your fault after all' He said tapping my back.
He just waited for me to left to bring another girl... Omg, Suho, what have you done? How am i supposed to forgive you...
A Porsche stopped in front of us, Luhan stoop up and I did the same while wiping my tears.
A handsome and tall man stepped out of the car.
'Yo man' Luhan said while high fiving him.
' Good to see you Luhan ! Long time no see bro' the stranger said
I smiled at the way they were talking and lowered my head.
' Oh ! You didn't came alone huh? I knew you would have a girlfriend, a handsome boy like you' the guy smirked
Actually they were talking Chinese and I could understand what they were saying.
' No, she's not. She's my best friend' Luhan answered in Chinese too
' is she the girl you always tell me about?' The blond guy asked him in Chinese again.
' Hyung ! Wae geurae?' Luhan answered in Korean.
Luhan's attitude was so cute, and right now I was so thankful to him, because he made me smile, even if my heart my was broken.
' nice to meet you' l finally spoked in Mandarin
The boy was so shocked.
' how come you can speak Chinese?' He asked surprised.
Luhan smiled to me and introduced him to me.
' hye mi, this is Kris, Kris this is hye mi' he said looking at both of us.
' Nice to meet you' Kris said.
I bowed to him, and he did the same.
' Hyung, she's going to stay with us tonight, is it okay?' Luhan requested.
' Yes, of course she can' he looked at me and said ' she's welcome' and smiled to me.
' thank you...' I said touched...
They're just so nice to me !
We got in the car. Luhan and Kris were talking and talking while I was quiet looking outside the car.
From what they were saying I just understood that Kris was a teacher at SMe..
SM... That reminded me of someone. I didn't wanna hear more so I just my phone, I saw that Suho was still sending me messages. I was in pain. I closed my eyes. Tears started to flow again. Why is this happening to me?
He hurted me and I hate him for doing this to me...
But still, I miss him.
I took my earphones out of my bag and played a song, it was a sad song, I searched for another song that can make me forget about what just happened. But I couldn't find any.
All the songs I have are sad love story songs...
I cried silently...
 


Suho's POV: (At that time)

I called her and send messages but she didn't respond. Where the hell is she?
I decided to call Hye Sung, just to make sure if she came back home or not.
'Yes?' Hye sung answered.
' is Hye mi at home now?' I asked
' no, she went out a long time ago and she didn't come back yet' she said
' why? Isn't she with you?' She added.
' no she's not' I said thinking of where she could have disappeared.
What if something bad happened to her ?
I took my car keys and went out the house. I opened the car and looked up at the door. A flashback came back to my mind and I remember that a guy came with her.
I think I have already seen him somewhere. Ah ! It's her 'best friend'.. What is he doing here ? Isn't he supposed to be in China?
Did she left because of him in the first place?
A lot of questions came to my mind. I entered the car and speeded. I have to find a solution for this problem... But we surely won't become like before. I looked for her at every place that I could find her there.. But I didn't find her.
I stopped at a bar. I usually don't drink and my tolerance wasn't that high, but still i entered the bar and ordered a strong drink and just asked the bartender to serve me several times.
The only person that I was thinking about was Hye Mi...
I'm a bad person.
But still, I miss her.

Hye mi's POV:

We arrived at Kris's house. It's a normal apartment. But well decorated.
' Sorry guys, but I have just one room for you ..' Kris said.
I looked at Luhan.
' it's okay, I'll sleep in the couch' Luhan suggested.
' sorry but it's taken, Tao will sleep there.' Kris laughed.
' Tao? I thought you were living alone' luhan spoke.
' yea, I live alone but Tao is an SM trainee, and the company told me to take care of him while his dorm get some reparations' he answered.
' ah i see' Luhan said
He looked at me.
'It's okay' I said, ' we can deal with it' I added
' are you sure' luhan asked
' yes' I said.
Kris showed us the room, the room was not that spacious, and there was a bathroom in there.
I sat on the corner of the bed.
He came in and say next to me, he throw himself on the bed.
' I'm tired..' He said sighting.
' I'm going to take a shower, do you wanna go first?' He asked me.
' No, just go ahead' I said looking at the floor
He stood up, went to his suitcase and took all the necessary things he needs. Then he went in.
I just stayed there sitting on the bed, I didn't know what to do, I felt sleepy.
So I layed on the bed, and closed my eyes.
------
Luhan's POV:


I finally finished bathing, but I forgot the most important thing, a towel, I thought there was a bathrobe inside, but there was none. I opened the door of the bathroom making my head popping out the door.
She was laying on the bed, hope she's not sleeping.
' Hye mi-ah' I said
She jumped out of her place that she was about to fall ! ' be careful' I said stepping outside slowly then stepped back again hiding behind the door.
'Yes ?' She said surprised to see me in this situation
' I'm sorry for waking you up... But I need a towel or something' I said shyly
She didn't look at me and didn't search for a towel, as if she was thinking of something else
'Hye mi?' I added
' N..ne' she said blushing
Oh, god I didn't want to make her uncomfortable.
She stood up and took the towel that was on the table.
She looked at me and then walked toward me, then handed it to me.
'Thank you' I said taking it quickly and closing the door.
I putted my pant on and...
Oh no, I really have a goldfish memory ... I forgot to take a T-shirt with me .. ah it's hard to be in a room with a girl. I can't even think properly.
 

Hye mi's POV:

 

After I gave Luhan the towel he needed I stayed like a statue in front of the bathroom door, I wasn't in a good mood... I was looking at the door blankly.
When suddenly the door opened... He was in front of me right now, half nacked. His hair was wet and water was flowing over well built chest. His collarbones... I was completely fascinated, my eyes were about to pop out, but luckily they didn't...
I've never seen him so manly.. It was mindblowing, in front of me was a mature and y Luhan.
' I'm sorry, I didn't take any shirt with me...' He said passing next to me.
He was walking to his suitcase when I turned to continue contemplating his shape.
' don't look... I'm embarrassed' he said shyly.
While putting a shirt on 'now you can look' he laughed.

I was so embarrassed from what i've just done, so i just looked down and went to the bathroom even if i didn't need to...

I closed the door and looked at myself in the mirror, my eyes were red probably because i cried a lot tonight. My cheeks were red as well, and that was because of Luhan.

' I should have gone home' I thought.

I splashed water on my face, took a deep breath and went out again.

I've decided.. Decided to talk to Suho and to know exactly what happened and why he was kissing that girl, Suho can't do this to me. I still couldn't believe it.

I saw Luhan laying on the bed reading a book.

He looked up and asked me if i was hungry and if i wanted him to cook something for me.

I nooded and then he went out the room letting me alone.

Listen to :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsOMd0Mezr8

I took my phone and looked at it carefully, thinking about what i should do.

Suddenly someone was calling.

'He never give up..' i said out loud.

I answered and didn't talk at all.

' H..Hye mi … I'm sorry' Suho said talking with a weird tone. Is he drunk or something?

' Where are you ?' He added

I didn't answer.

' Listen, I don't know why this girl came to my house.. She was the one kissing me.' He continued

' You were kissing her back' I finally talked.

He sighed.

' Hye mi-ah, I ..love you...' It was my first time hearing him sobbing so hard.

' After what I saw today, I can't trust you anymore' My eyes were full of tears.

I love him too, but i can't forget what just happened. I can't forgive him easily.

' She's a trainee that was always following me, and i always rejected her'

' I was faithful to you all that time' He added.

' Can't you trust me ? Hye mi, don't be like that '

' How am i supposed to be then ? You kissed another girl and i saw you...' I said closing my eyes trying to forget that scene ...

' I can't live without you ! You're the only person who gives me strength.. If you leave me, i don't know what i can do to myself'

After hearing those words i stoop up, i was afraid he'll really do something to himself..

I can't live without him either...