Surprise ! :D

Fate Binds Us

( For that scene you can play Yesung's song 'It has to be you') 

Hye Mi's POV

I was afraid... I have to run, but I don't have to... Because of my heart again. I didn't want to turn back, so I just stopped. Then I realised that it stopped raining, because someone was holding an umbrella protecting me from rain. I turned to see who it was. It was Lu Han... This fool, I've waited so long for him...

" I was calling you but you didn't hear me ..." He said while approching me so that we can be under the same umbrella.

I didn't talk.. But tears were already falling, I wanted to hit him to death. He knows more than anyone that I hate waiting, but he let me wait for him... I looked at his face and he smiled.

" Why ?" 

" Because of you... You jerk !" I said while looking down.

I started hiting his chest slowly, unconscious... He stopped me...

" Mianhae" he said.

I opened my bag and grabbed the book and the bracelet, and gave it to him.

" I will walk you home." He said and he wrapped his scarf on my neck.

" You don't have to catch a cold, huh?" He added

We walked without saying a word

" We..." We talked in the same time

" Have to stay in touch." We said in the same time again

We started to laugh, I nodded.

" I will come to Korea when I will graduate, so that I can audition to SMe." He added

"Yeah sure, actually the book I gave you may help you... You know, your Korean" I smiled

" Oh, gomawo !"

We finally arrived in front of my house and he stayed outside till I get in the house.

Hye Sung's POV :

After that "date" I waited for Hye Mi to come home so that we can tell our parents about our decision.

" I'm home." Hye Mi said out loud while closing the door.

" Welcome back, come let's talk about our plans." I dragged her to my room.

"Where are Dad and Mum?" Hye Mi asked.

"In the living room. " I answered, " I talked to Chen about me leaving China, and.. He didn't want to let me go alone so he said he will come with me .. Oh and if Dad accept I think I'm going tomorrow..We will live in our old house there, so wait here while Chen and I prepare the house okay?... " I added

"Okay, that's good, I think " She said while smiling.

"Let's talk to our parents now" I said 

We went to the living room, and talked to our parents.. Because I said that Chen will go with me it was easy to convince them, but the problem was : " Is Hye Mi going alone ? " .. Our parents said that we should go together, so tomorrow we'll be going together : Hye Mi, Chen and I .

" I'm going upstairs " Hye Mi said, we both did.

Hye Mi returned to her room and me too. I called Chen I told him about the changes : Hye Mi is going too ! And that it's for tomorrow.

Hye Mi's POV : 

I was sitting on my bed hoding the scarf Lu Han gave me. I need to turn it back to him, but we don't have time, I'm leaving tomorrow. I have to talk to Su Ho too.

Someone knocked the door.

"Yes?" I said waiting for the door to open.

It was someone I didn't expect to see, I just stood up and run to his arms

" Su Ho !"

He was hugging me tightly , I missed this smell, those arms, He started my hair and kissed me gently

" I missed you princess" He said smiling

I grabbed his hand and dragged him inside the room and closed the door.

" What are you doing here? I asked him excited 

" I came to see you. I really missed you, even if we talk every night" He laughed

" It's a nice surprise !" 

He hugged me. We sat on the bed and I started to talk about tomorrow

" I'm going to Korea tomorrow, I was about to call you " 

He layed on the bed and pretended to sleep.

" I'm tired !" He said with a y voice.

OMG stop this Su Ho... I went to get a blanket and put it on him.

" Yeah, take some rest, I'll let you sleep." 

I barely moved and he grabbed my hand making me fall next to him on the bed.

"No stay with me !" He said with a cute face.

I can't say no to such a cute angel ...He smiled at me and pulled me closer to him. My head was using his chest as a pillow, he hugged me making me feel secure, at that moment i felt like I won't regret anything if I die, being close to him made me feel so lucky. I closed my eyes.

" Stay with me... I came here to see you, don't let me alone" He added kissing my forehead.