Chapter 2

Because he's my Minho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri’s heart beated crazily fast, after coming in her room and changing her dress with sleepwear. She couldn’t stop staring herself in the mirror, bitting her lip and sometimes touched it with her fingers. She thought why she should be so nervous.

“Minho must be crazy, right?”. She asked herself then chuckled. “He must have kissed a countless girls before, that’s why I can tell he’s so good in it” she mentally claimed and then her mood changed frustrated

“but that was my first kiss!” she frowned.

“I should scold him. Yeah I better let him know that he’s really pabo.”.

She fought in her mind whether to call him or text him while playfully flipping her mobile in her hand. 

“If I call him, I’m afraid I’ll sound so unnatural. Aaaaaaaaiiiiissshhhh!!! Okay, text him. Calm down, Yuri-ah calm down!” she bitted her lip nervously while typing the text:

 

To: Stupid Flaming MINHO

-are you home already?-

 

___

 

 

On the other side, there Minho was lying on his bed after sending Yuri home. He closed his eyes as it was feeling something.

“Oh my God, what did I do to her? I lost my control.” Minho thought about what happened earlier in the car. It was a mistake, the beautiful mistake maybe. He felt mixed feeling between sad and happy. The fact that Yuri kissed him back made him a bit shy and happy. He shook his head and smiled. Suddenly his phone rang. He looked at the screen, Yuri’s name popped out. He opened the message.

 

Fr: Baby Yul

-are you home already?-

Reply

-I am. Why?-

 

Fr: Baby Yul

-don’t you wanna say something?-

Reply

-about what?-

 

Fr: Baby Yul

-YAAHHHHH...!!! WHAT THE HELL MINHO? YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS PABO, STUPID, IDIOT,FREEEAAAAAK!!!”

 

Minho’s eyes grew bigger, got up from his pillow. He got shocked reading Yuri’s text.

 

Minho’s POV

 

So that was her first kiss? WITH ME? GOD, I’m ing crazy now. I should think before doing it. What a mess Minho. I buried my head on my palms then I got her text again. Still disbelief in fact that I’m her first kiss. But somehow I'm feeling happy. Really happy. Is she mad at me? She never got mad at me but....

 

Fr: Baby Yul

-I wonder how many girls you kissed already. COUNTLESS!-

 

I scoff reading her jealous text. Better I . I decide to call her.

 

“what?”

“nothing, just wanna hear the jealous voice of someone”

“I’m not... I'm not jealous. I just wonder how many girls have you kissed.”

“Why? Am I that good at kissing? Remember you kissed me back, baby.” I really love to see her burned cheeks when I . How cute.

“Aaaiiiiiiiiiiissshhhh, give me back my first kiss. You pig!”

“Really, should I?

“Hu’uhm...”

“Well wait there, I’ll drive to your home.”

“Then what will you do?”

“As you say, give your first kiss back.”

“How come?”

“Kiss your sweet lips again.” I giggle as I can hear her shocked quickly cover up with her palm.

“.........you dirty minded freak, Choi Minho” she yells at me.

“I am”

 

“kidding, Yul. Btw, are you mad at me?”

“hmmm what do you think? If I’m mad then I won’t pick up your call.”

“I see. sorry I didn’t mean to take your....”

“it’s ok. it was nothing. You’re my friend right? Chill out!” she cut my words “Have you packed your things?”

“They packed my things already. Not sleepy yet?”

“yeaa a bit sleepy. Aren’t you? You should wake up early tomorrow.“

“I should get some things done before sleeping.”

“Oooowww. You gotta see some of your chicks for bid goodbye.”

“Huh jealous again?”

“NOOOOOOO! Why should I? Go ahead. I’ll hang up now.”

God, I’ll miss her jealous stuff when I’m away. Actually I should see the boys for bid goodbye.

“Let me get you sleep first. When will your parents come anyway?”

Yes I often call her at night when I know she was asleep already then I’ll hang up.

“They say 3months later. They still in Japan to set things up in company. Geez, I don’t know why people are so busy with company. Why you are asking them?”

“I don’t get to see them before leaving. Besides, I’m worried if you stay alone here for some time.”

“I’ll tell them when they call. It’s okay, dear. I’ll hang out a lot with Yoona, and the boys.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter