Chapter 11

Because he's my Minho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their parents wanted them to have a honeymoon but because of Yuri’s condition wasn’t really well enough to get a vacation so they told the parents it was okay to have honeymoon in Korea.

 

After Minho took a long bath, then Yuri’s turn to take a bath after through such a long tiring day.

Minho just rested himself on the bed while watching TV.

He was busy flipping the channels but out of sudden got interrupted by Yuri’s presence. She was wearing her black night gown, it was mini simple night gown but y enough to look. Minho caught up his jaw slightly dropped open, but immediately he pulled himself together again.

His gaze travelled from her head to her toes and back again. While Yuri was still busy with the hairdryer drying her hair. Minho couldn’t tear his gaze to those killer legs and y neck.

 

Minho’s POV

 

Dammit, God this is a total turn on for me. I gulped in worried. Yuri is indeed y even she’s pregnant but I think she got pretty day by day. She’s beautiful......

Honestly, is it normal for me to think dirty now? I’m a man after all and she’s my wife.

No no no no no no... I shake my head. She doesn’t love me. Calm yourself down, Minho! Calm calm calm..

I tried to calm myself down over and over again.

Then suddenly, Yuri’s eyes caught me staring at her, ‘Oh CRAP!!!!!’

“Waeyo, baby?” she asks me innocently.

I clear my throat awkwardly while thinking what to say, for quite a while I manage to say “Ehm..are you sure you want to sleep with that?”

Her eyes drifted along herself to check what’s wrong, but seems she doesn’t aware of it. It’s totally fine with the cloth but she doesn’t know the impact of it to me. She asked me back “Waeyo?”

“I..I mean.....aniyo, forget it!” I can’t continue my sentence as my head got suddenly arch.

 

How much I want to grab her close to me now but still, I know that’s wrong. My heart goes crazily fast as she approaches the bed.

The devil beside me keeps telling “NOW or NEVER” while the angel said “Minho, that’s not right. She doesn’t love you”.

Aaaaaiiiiissssssshhhhh!!!

Bump bump bump....., she laid herself down next to me. Rested her head on pillow, I like the way she placed her palm on her still flat belly while carefully laying down on bed, as if she was protecting the baby inside.

I don’t dare to take a straight look at her, I just adjust my focus on TV as I know that gown goes up in her thighs making me could take a closer glance at her killer legs. Bear with it, Minho!!

 

But then again my focus got interrupted, she shakes my hand.

“Minho, waeyo? I wear the wrong sleepwear?” she asks.

I shake my head still not bother to look at her. Remain calm, Minho!

She gets up to look straight at me now.

Yuri, you torture me so much now!

Grabbing my forearm, she said “Minho, I know what you hide. I’m sorry but I don’t have any other kind of sleepwear. All of mine are like this, if you feel bothered, can I just change with yours instead?”

I simply answer her “Aniyo, it’s okay baby. Just sleep, okay!”

 

After quiet a while.

Crap! Why should she still stare at me now?

“Minho?”

“Huh?”

“Is it that hard to resist it?” she asked while I just stare at her in puzzling look.

“If.. if you want to...i.. it’s okay, I’m okay. Let’s just do it!” she hesitantly said.

I feel like my world comes crashing down on top of me. How come she said like that. Is she right of her mind now? I glare at her.

“What did you say?” I feel annoyed now.

“I.. I mean it’s our first night right? You’re my husband. You sacrifice a lot to me but I couldn’t give you anything. If you want to do it with me, I don’t mind it” she says while dropping her gaze down.

 

I take a deep sigh before saying, “Yuri, in all honesty how much I want you now. Still I can’t! Why should you say those cheap words? I appreciate you more, don’t look yourself down. I don’t like it!” I say firmly.

 

“But we’re married, right? At least it’s all I can do for you” I can’t figure out what’s the look in her face, is it sadness, wishful or what? I don’t know.

“Just do it like.... like you always did it with... women” she emphasizes.

 

Okay, Yuri. I feel annoyed enough now. I can’t believe what she just said now.

“Yuri, I want more from marriage than just having . And listen, you’re definitely not my slave. Don’t ever think you owe me a lot then you have to pay me back with it.”

I lift her face to look up at me.

“I love you, Yuri. It hurts me more if I just can take your body but not your heart along. That’s why, don’t ever think you owe me. Because this is my way to love you, to keep you safe by my side. I don’t ask you more”

“But Minho..”

“Compared to those women ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter