Chapter 10

Because he's my Minho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 weeks passed and all the wedding preparations had done. Mrs.Kwon and Mrs.Choi set all of it up to the details. The only thing Yuri and Minho emphasized was they don’t want the wedding to be a circus. They would get married in 2 days away.

And Minho planned to show Yuri his house to make Yuri used to in it. As well made all his maids know that she was going to be Mrs.Choi soon. After finishing his work, he picked Yuri up then headed to his house.

 

Minho’s house was really big, cozy and had a great interior in it. When she came inside, she thought the interior really suits Minho’s personality well. Minho’s kind of calm, simple & gentleman person, so she wondered he wouldn’t like too many colours mixture here. She looked around, the feeling in this house was just same as Minho, full of calmness.

“So baby, I’m going to take a shower. You can take a look around here. Do whatever you want while waiting me done.” Minho suggested then rushed upstairs.

“Uuhh?? Okay”

 

Slowly she trailed around the house, admiring how beautiful it was. One of the maids greeted and bowed politely to her.

“Welcome home, Mrs Choi”

‘Mrs.Choi?’ her cheeks felt burned slightly hearing that name. It sounded weird, not weird but she wasn’t used to be called that way yet.

‘Mrs.Choi? It’s kinda nice to hear btw. And I’ll be Mrs.Choi soon’ she claimed inside happily.

 

“Thank you. Anyway are you the chief maid here? What’s your name?” Yuri asked friendly.

“Yes. Just call me Eun Na, Mrs.Choi. Btw, I’m afraid it sounds impolite but I should say Mr.Choi would get such a beautiful wife. Congratulation for the upcoming wedding” She praised Yuri shyly. Yuri couldn’t help but smile along.

“Thank you again, Eun Na. Btw, just call me Mrs.Yuri, Mrs.Choi is kinda too formal to hear, right?”

“Ne, Mrs.Yuri. Do you need any help?”

“Hmm, can you tell me. What’s my husband usually do in the evening?” she asked casually then realized,

‘What Yuri?? HUSBAND??” she mentally slapped herself.

 

“Mr.Choi used to get a cup of milk tea, or simply he’ll be visited by his friends, or else he’ll be outside”

‘Friends? Could it be instead of SHINee, he brings any of his chicks here? Aaiiiisssssshhh!!’ she thought half annoyed.

“Ohh..got it. Well, can you show me where the kitchen is. I want to make him some milk tea”

“This way, Mrs. Yuri” she showed the way and Yuri started to make special milk tea for her ‘husband’.

 

Eun Na showed where Minho’s bedroom was.”Please let me know if you need something else, Mrs.Yuri”, Yuri smiled nicely at her. And now, there was Yuri standing behind the door ready to knock it.

 

Knock knock... there’s no answer, again she tried.  Knock knock... still there’s no answer.

Then finally she decided to just open it because probably Minho still taking his shower. She peeked inside, thankfully her guess was right. There was no Minho but she barely could hear the sound of drizzling shower. She carefully placed the tray on the table. She started admiring his bedroom decoration. Her gaze trailed around the wall and stopped when she found her gigantic picture hanging on there. Her jaw slightly hung opened.

“What the hell, Minho? You really didn’t care if your chick see it here?” she whispered in annoyed tone but actually she could tell she was more happy rather than annoyed.

In flash, the bathroom door opened revealing Minho in bathrobe. Yuri got a double shocked, while Minho was just calm seeing Yuri’s expression.

“Have you done sight seeing around?”

“Uh.. Hu’uhm. It’s beautiful” she answered stuttered.

“Why are you freaked out? It’s not like I’m just wearing towel to cover my body”

“A..anyiii, Minho, wear your clothes on please!”

Yuri felt awkward, Minho nodded then headed to his closet to wear a simple home wear.

 

‘Why Minho still looks completely gorgeous with dripping wet hair?’ she caught up herself smiling again.

After done, Minho came out then sat up on his leather couch next to Yuri.

“Here, I made it for you” Yuri pointed the milk tea.

“What is it? Milk tea?” Minho asked then Yuri just nodded smiling. Then he began to , “Well, seems like Mrs.Choi will be used to make a milk tea for her husband” he said before sipping it. Minho could see her blushed cheeks

“It’s good anyway, thanks” he praised while placing the cup back on the table.

“So, tell me how’s your day?”

“Good as usual, Ki Bum called me to put some details on my gown, afterward I went to meet the doctor to do a baby check up”

“How’s the baby progress? And you drove alone?”

“So far it’s fine, I could feel my belly is getting bigger day by day. Hu’uhm, I drove alone”

“Good then” He flipped Yur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter