Chapter 4

Because he's my Minho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2,5 years after leaving Korea.

 

Minho’s POV

These past crazy few months are so really hard for me. The juggle being a good son, a good college student who prepares his final thesis, a good young executive, a good friend and also being a broken-hearted man. That’s funny sometimes to think why can’t I just get over her easily. But as a matter of fact, I love her so much, too much until I think this feeling, this pain, I can bear it inside. Knowing she’s happy now, that’s enough for me.

What I can do now is staring at her photo on my tab screen. She’s cute right? I miss her so bad.

 

When I call her, it always directs me to leave a voice message. And I know that she always turn off her phone when she’s busy.

Even sometimes I fell asleep with my phone on my hand just wondering she would have a time to call me, for just saying hi or whatever we used to did. Tch, how fool I am. Nothing seems to be the way that it used to. All is different now.

I always call Key and Jonghyun to make sure Yuri’s okay. I hope Khun hyung treats her well. If I know he ever made her shed a tear, then I’ll make sure he’ll pay for it.

Look at her now, I always think why this girl can be so beautiful, gorgeous, y, cute at the same time. I smile while browsing Yuri’s news.

 

 

 

Good appearance and good personality made her gained public attention. But it’s weird I find nothing about her relationship with Nichkhun hyung, I bet they hide it very well.

 

End of POV

______

 

Yuri’s POV

 

My schedules stressed me out. I should spare my time for my lovely boyfriend and my crazy friends. Khun oppa treated me really well. He’s such a gentleman treats me like a lady. We spent our free time in my apartment or just simply go to the beach. We couldn’t show off easily in front of public. I don’t know why but actually I don’t mind the media knows that we’re dating. He has his own reason, I just go with it.

I hang out a lot with Key, he’s the king of shopping, he bought me a lot of dresses and accessories.

Jonghyun got busy with his album promotion, I couldn’t see him often, but last weekend we had dinner together. Meanwhile Taemin, I give him my full supports to continue his study in college.

Umma appa have been busy in Japan. Sometimes, they back here to check on me. But unfortunately, I never got a chance to introduce Khun oppa to them, maybe later.

I miss Minho so much, the latest thing I hear about him, he’s one of young executives in SM collegue’s company there, even though he’s not done yet with his study but yea I know Choi is Choi. I bet he would be so cool now.

 

I hope to get a job show in States so I could meet Minho even if it’s just for once. I miss Minho a lot, Khun oppa is really jealous when I bragging about Minho too much. That’s why we don’t get to keep in touch often, I’m afraid Khun oppa will get angry at me like the last time I told him about Minho. I swear I miss Minho so much, I’ll be happy if he’d be back here soon. T.T

 

End of POV

______

Finally, Minho – Yuri’s communication got less intense. Unlike before they shared everything together, let each other know the conditions. Now, seems like they got their each own world. But somehow it was better that way.

 

3 years after leaving Korea (Present)

 

The graduation time, Minho graduated as one of the best students in his University. He was really happy for it, finally he finished his study well. He got many graduation greetings from family, friends, collegues, and some media. Only his umma and Siwon attended his graduation, while his appa can’t join them due to work.

 

After taking graduation photo, they had their dinner together in a fancy restaurant.

“I’m proud of you, son. You prove your appa that you deserve it.” His umma praised him.

“I’m Choi after all, umma.” He answered casually.

“Are you ready to come back to Korea?” his hyung asked him. But he just stared blankly at his food, playing with it.

Then he answered, “Not ready yet, hyung. Just give me some more times here, then I’ll get back there.”

“Oh come on, don’t take too long Korea SM needs its CEO now.” Siwon encouraged him while patting his back. Siwon knew there was something bothered his brother but it’s better to pretend it was okay later he would ask Minho what happened.

 

“God, I don’t believe it. I have 2 adorable sons. You’re all grown up now. You got your futures, and I think it’s okay now to introduce your special someone to your appa and umma.” His umma talked wisely.

“When Tiffany’s ready, I’ll take her to you, umma.” Yes, Siwon had been dating Tifanny for quite sometimes but when he wanted to introduce her to his parents, Tifanny just said she’s not ready yet. She just knew Minho already.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter