Chapter 24

Because he's my Minho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Walking out of the arrival gate, as usual Minho was being greeted by a bunch of reporters lined up in front of him yet he kept walking along with his two assistants looking around to search where Yuri was waiting him. Every now and then, he was just smiling at the questions were given by reporters.

Once he spotted his gorgeous wife was standing anxiously waiting for him, he walked towards her. Finally he got to see his beloved wife. He couldn’t help but immediately bringing her into tight embrace. He kissed the top of her head ignoring the presence of reporters.

 

“Perfect couple!”

“They look good together”

“I still can’t believe they’re married, If I didn’t know, I might mistaken Kwon Yuri is still single in her latest CF”

The unknown voices in and out were heard. Yuri was just smiling hearing those words. They attempted to go back to the car when suddenly attacked by some questions. As usual, Yuri more got used to deal with them while Minho when it comes to public he is the type of simple & less talked person. He is known as a cool handsome perfectionist businessman. He never wanted to deal anything of his private life with public except for work, yet he always talked in his famous style, brief and plain.

 

“Mr. Choi, how was SM’s latest project in Japan? Was it going well? Congratulation!” one of them asked.

“Yea everything went well with SM. Thank you.” he simply answered smiling while pulling Yuri closer by the side of her waist to avoid the crowd.

“Excuse us. Excuse us” their assistants said trying to make a loose for them to walk.

 

“Mrs.Choi, do you enjoy it so much having a happy family?” another question was heard making Yuri smiled then stopped for a moment to answer the question.

“I enjoy my life, having such a great husband and loveable son, besides I also enjoy my work with some friends. I don’t ask for more, that’s just more than enough” she briefly answered nicely, while Minho was just looking at her in awe through his glasses.

“That’s it, we’re sorry we gotta go now. Excuse us please!” Yuri said smiling while trying to walk out the crowd with Minho.

Once they got in car, they sat on the back seat.....

 

Yuri’s POV

 

I miss him so much. He looks absolutely gorgeous in his black Armany Tshirt with the rolled up sleeves. Yeah he’s my husband Choi Minho. I know what people can tell just by seeing him, he’s the description of intelligence and sensuality. I can’t help but letting my eyes take their time to wander all over him as long as possible.

“Wae?” his deep voice brought me out of my trance. Slowly I begin wrapping my arms around his waist, letting my head rests on his broad chest. How I miss this man so much.

I hear his chuckles on my act, I don’t care anyway, I just want to stay still like this as long as possible.

“I miss you” I admit.

I feel his hand on top my head then he gives a peck on it.

“I miss you too but I’m here already, baby”

“But still, It’s just like we haven’t met for ages. I miss you, I miss you” I say as tightening my wrap around him.

“Then what do I have to do to chase it away?” he whispers in my ear. It makes me to look up at him, his eyes are always beautiful and filled with love whenever he looks at me. For a moment, enough for me admiring his perfect face. And I know what I want later on, we stare each other as if we could speak through each others’ eyes.

As expected, smart Minho he got my signal. In all honesty I just want him to kiss me, kiss me passionately like he rarely did.

And damn! That gorgeous smirk again!

 

End of POV

 

“Nasty thing in the car? You don’t care we have our driver here?” he narrowed his eyes, softly cooed just in a few inch away from her face.

She turned her gaze to look at the driver in front. He didn’t seem to care of any business his master did on the backseat. A small smile grew on her face then she turned back to look up at Minho, meeting his eyes, meeting his thoughts trying to discover them to be the same as her own, as her eyes did the talking ‘Like I care!’.

 

While Minho can’t help himself but glanced at her creamy legs, the short dress made him could take a closer glance of her flawless thighs.

‘Damn Yuri, why should even you wear this kind of dress?’

He liked her sweet floral scent which always driving him to lose all his sense.

In all honesty, it made him feel more uncomfortable inside.

He looked away gulped in worry trying to cease the heat inside him. And it was more difficult as Yuri tightening her arm around him, and somehow she could sense that he was in unusual comfort.

She gazed down to her thighs then turned to look at Minho’s groin. ‘There HIS WORRY is’ she thought naughtily.

 

She shifted her attention back to take a good look at him ‘God, he’s my husband and I must admit he’s so damn handsome’.

She let out a soft chuckled and thought of something smart. Her chuckle brought his attention to look back at her. He raised his eyebrows questioning her.

“Baby?” she began to call.

He answered “Why?”

He felt Yuri’s hand caress his face, from her simple action his heart had already begun to race.

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter