Chapter 21

Because he's my Minho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finished with some beauty treatments, she went inside the car, instructing the driver heading to Mason’s school. Not quite long on the ride, they reached the school already. Climbing outside the car headed inside the school to pick Mason up then back again to go home.

“How was school, baby?” she asked Mason.

“Fun mommy. I have many friends” resting his head closer to his mommy he answered.

“I’m sleepy, mommy” he was yawning when Yuri pulled him closer to be hugged. Suddenly she remembered to buy some groceries for the dinner.

“But we have to go to buy groceries first. Is that okay?”

“Can I get new toy cars and ice cream” he begged his mommy with his puppy eyes, he knew it wasn’t his daddy who always got him whatever he asked, his mommy was quite hard to coax.

“Hu’uhm ice cream. A few days ago your daddy gave you the latest mini remote control car, didn’t he?” she didn’t want to spoil Mason too much with toys that made him less concentrate on study.

“Hmmmmmmmm” he pouted cutely then trying to get her again “My mommy is sooooo pretty”.

 “Okay then just a car, not cars. Aigo, you learn to praise mommy from your daddy, right?” she gave in, chuckled hearing Mason who was flashing his childlike grin to her.

“Yipiiiiiiieee!!”                   

 

She was texting Minho again, she bet he must get a hard time since he didn’t reply her last message.

 

To: My Minho

-Honey, what do you want for dinner? I’m on the way to grocery store. Your son also asks me to buy his new car stuff. Your mistake!! Too much spoiling him.-

 

Fr: My Minho:

-Me? Spoiling him? He’s a good & smart son, I wouldn’t mind to get him whatever he wants. Just get him a new one anyway. About dinner, I want you!! *smirk*-

Reply:

-Daddy and son, okay I give in.. Seriously, you want ME??-

 

“Why mommy smiling?” Mason asked in curiosity.

“Mommy text daddy, baby. We’re near already” she answered looking around outside the window.

 

Fr: My Minho

- Thanks for ruining my mind by sending that picture. TOTALLY CAN’T CONCENTRATE!!-

Reply

-Good for you!! :D We got here already. Bye daddy!-

 

Fr: My Minho

-Take care, wifey! I love you..-

 

_____

After going to the grocery store buying a bunch of groceries then letting the driver take it to the car, Yuri took Mason to get his favourite ice cream, waiting him until finished ate it up.

“Slowly Choi Mason, you got it spilled all over your mouth” caringly she wiped his mouth with tissue.

“Mommy want some?” he offered his mommy ice cream.

“Aniyo, gwenchana baby just eat it up”, she waited Mason who happily ate the ice cream thinking that somehow Mason’s appearance resembled his real father a lot, but the way he behaved he took after Minho, yea Minho taught him many things. She felt so regret for thinking about abortion back then, if it weren’t Minho she wouldn’t get this perfect life now with him and of course this innocent child of her.

 

“Finish?” she smiled asking him.

“Yes, mommy. Can I get my car now?” Yuri took his hand getting up from the chair. They made their way to the Kid’s Toy store.

“Annyeong Choi Mason..” the staffs greeted them nicely. They knew Mason well since his daddy always took him to buy a lot of toys in that store.

“Ne annyeong” he was waving and flashing them the cutest smile and Yuri just smiled along, feeling astonished to them.

“You come with your mommy now, Mason?”

“Ne” Mason answered and being continued by Yuri “Yes, his daddy is kinda busy now, so he got his mommy here instead. Can you help him to get a new remote control car?”

“Yes, this way ma’am. Come, Mason” the staff leading them the way.

 

_____

 

They went out from the store with a bunch of toys.

“See, mommy said you’d get one but you took whatever you saw there. So you have to promise to study harder in school. Or else there’s no video game, there's no toy anymore. Arrasso?”

“Neh arrasso, mommy. Gumawo” he walked excitedly hand in hand with his mommy, getting impatient to open his new toys at home. 

On the way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter