Chapter 6

Because he's my Minho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 Months Later...

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

I’m messed. I don’t know why Nichkhun oppa is different now. He’s not a gentle and caring someone as before. I always try to find a way to escape, but the last time I couldn’t escape, he’s way too strong for me to fight, he did it again. It hurt so much, he forced himself on me while I just kept crying. I get scared everytime he is around. His lustful gaze, I never find love again in his eyes. But somehow I don’t want him to leave me, I love him so much. I can’t focus on my job, I’m afraid to see my own boyfriend, also I lost my precious best friend, what else? I don’t know what to do.

 

I’m afraid, I become so fearful of losing him but this pain is causing me so much hurt, more than I can endure.

And the worst, we had unprotected , and I’ve never been on birth control, now I get my period late for 2 weeks already. I hope I’m not pregnant, God I’m scared to death now.  T.T

 

End of POV

____

 

Yuri got her maid to buy her a testpack. She was nervous waiting the result came out. After waiting for 5 minutes, the result was two red strips appeared on it. It meant positive pregnancy.

Yuri dropped the testpack on her hand instantly shaking her head in disbelief.

“It can’t be. Impossible. I’m not pregnant. I DON’T WANT TOOOOOOOOOOO.”

She screamed hysterically while crying uncontrollable. Her body trembled with fear. She was lost, didn’t have anyone to comfort her. She called Nichkhun but his phone was off.

“Nichkhun oppa...” she said between her sobs. “Calmdown Yuri.. calmdown.. Maybe this pregnancy test is expired or whatever. I should retest it to doctor. My Lord, I don’t wanna be pregnant, I’m not ready yet for it.”

 

She rushed out of her apartment, got her car and going to hospital to meet a doctor. As soon as her turn to be checked, she waited outside anxiously bitting her finger.

“Miss Kwon Yuri?” the nurse called. “This way” she assisted her to the doctor’s room.

She nervously waited the doctor’s explanation about the result. She really hoped it was negative.

‘God, please. I’m afraid.’ She prayed inside.

 

“Well, the result is a good news” Yuri smiled hearing the doctor’s words but didn’t realize what was exactly the meaning of ‘good news’ “You are in positive pregnancy, you’ll be a mother, Miss Kwon”. The doctor smiled to her while Yuri for the first time in her life she felt want to be buried alive, then back to reality she gave the doctor forced smile while feeling dying inside.

“You are 2 weeks pregnant, be careful, don’t stressed yourself out, it might give the effect for the baby. Get your pregnancy to be checked up regularly starting from 2 weeks from now on”

Yuri just tried her best to smile and said “Thank you, doctor”. They shook hands and Yuri left.

Got in her car she was driving it carelessly, she didn’t care about traffic regulation, all she needed was to tell Nichkhun as soon as possible.

 

When she got there, she nervously knocked Nichkhun’s door. But it took forever for someone to open it, finally there was Nichkhun. He greeted her casually.

“Yuri, what are you doing here?”

“Why did you turn off your phone? I couldn’t reach you so I come here”

“Okay-okay, sorry honey”

“Let me in then I’ll tell you something”

He let her in then they sit side by side on sofa. Yuri started to sob and managed her words.

“See this!” she handed him the testpack and a letter from doctor.

Nichkhun still didn’t get it when he look at it. “What is it?” she asked curiously.

“I’m pregnant and you are the father. I.. I don’t know what to do now” She was crying.

“I’m really scared now, oppa” She was crying but Nichkhun looked shocked feeling the chill on the nape of his neck.

“Yuri, are you sure?”

“I tested it 2 times, and the doctor won’t make a mistake”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter