Chapter 3

Because he's my Minho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the first 5 months after leaving Korea

 

Minho enrolled at New York University to get his business degree. He still got in touch often with Yuri. Sometimes they call each other by phone call or video call. They even didn’t forget to text each other. Saying good night, good morning or simply warned for having meal time properly.

 

Not only with Yuri, Minho also still kept in touch with his best buddies. Jonghyun who is well-known with his good voice, he started to build his career to be a musician like his family. And the diva Key, since he got high interested in fashion design, he continued his study in fashion design. As for Lee brothers, they are the heirs of Lee Coorp. That was why, like Minho, Onew also should continue his magister business degree study in UK. Meanwhile Taemin, he is still a high school student in Korea.

 

Yuri made a lot of improvements in modelling world. A lot of people started to recognize her figure in some CF’s, photo shoots and also fashion events. No wonder she got famous easily, she’s so gorgeous and hard working type of girl. But for her that was just the beginning, she wants to make more improvement to reach a professional grade.

______

 

1,5 years after leaving Korea

 

Minho’s POV

 

Well, now I’m so busy with my study. You know what appa wants, if it’s related to his persistence nothing can stand against him. Even he’s in France now but appa always got his people to check on me. I’m going crazy everytime he found out I got bored then I played around with yeaaa you know, he totally ruined it. Then I got lectured by him through the phone for one hour straight. What am I now, get controlled anywhere anytime.

Appa just wanted me to focus, focus and focus. Since I’m the heir of Korea SM, he said I should work hard to deserve it.

5months from now on, I should be in the fast track lane, appa wants me to help one of SM’s colleagues with his company here. As well as I get new experience to handle my position later.

Lucky me, I have Siwon hyung, the great hyung ever of mine. He taught me all the things related to business and leaderships. Even though he’s busy managing Japan SM, I never lost his supports and advices.

 

I miss Korea, I miss all my buddies, more over I miss Yuri so badly.

We still communicate even it’s not as often as before. I know she’s a supermodel now, she must be really busy these days. I’m happy for her succeed. She always shared her ups and downs with me, as her best friend I just gave her encouragement and support.

She never changes, still the same silly, dorky, jealous Yuri. The only thing that changed just her appearance, she got more pretty & y day by day.

She often sends me her picts or I browse anything about her, so I know her condition.

And it tore me apart inside knowing she got closer to Nichkhun hyung. But I can’t get mad hearing that smile everytime she told me about her progress with him.

I don’t know what it would be led. The only thing I wish, I just wanna see her smile in the arms of right guy.

 

For now, at least Key is starting to work in the same fashion management with Yuri. So, I leave her to Key when she got troubled or something.

 

End of POV

_____

 

The beginning life as a public figure was really hard for Yuri. She should control every little thing she does because people got their eyes on her private life, she might no longer enjoy her privacy, be careful everytime is her priority. But as the time went by, she was used to live in it.

 

She had SHINee members who really take a good care of her also Yoona her best friend. Once in a while, they spent weekend together.

Speaking of her private life, public didn’t know about Yuri and Nichkhun getting close to each other yet. Nichkhun is an actor. Yeah, he’s handsome, got a great body, well-mannered guy that’s why he easily got women swoon by just passing by.

Yuri and Nichkhun weren’t dating yet but maybe soon they would be.

______

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

“I don’t believe it, really I can’t believe it. Nichkhun oppa asked me to go out. So we’re now officially dating?” I shake my head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter