Chapter 16

Because he's my Minho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

United States, 2 years later

 

They were such a happy family. Mason had grown up in his 2 years old. He got an angelic face, he looked a lot like Nichkhun but no one knew the truth about it. People knew he’s a Choi, Choi Minho’s son. In his beginning 2 years old, Mason could be considered have a fast development in his growth. He could walk and talk even though it was just the arrangement of 2 to 4 words but he entered the multiword stage early, he was such a smart child. He loves Minho so much, there was no difference the way Minho treated Mason, he treated him like his own biological child. It made Yuri feel thankful to him for being such a wonderful father.

 

It was the usual day when Minho came back from his activity, he opened the apartment door when suddenly, “Daaaaaaddy?” Mason ran over throwing his tinny body towards Minho. He instantly lifted his son up. Kissing his head and cheek, he loved the way Mason recognized him as his father, no one else.

“Hey how’s my baby today?” he asked little Mason.

“Today I not cry, daddy” he answered cutely, he spoke fluently but still couldn’t arrange the sentence properly.

Minho corrected him, as always he always taught Mason to speak “Today I didn’t cry, daddy. Say it so, baby!”

“I didn’t cry, daddy”. He repeated his daddy’s correction.

“Good boy. Where’s mommy?”.

“In bedroom”.

“Let’s see her!”. They walked upstairs to meet Yuri, there she was combing her hair seemed like she just took a shower.

“You’re home?” she asked, while taking her steps towards him to carry Mason.

“Hu’uhm, I don’t have any schedule for a week straight after graduation. Just need to fix some requirements here”.

 “Hmm I see, anyway I’m proud of you baby. Such a good man, being able to juggle with study, work, also your role as a good daddy and husband”. When Yuri was about to give him a kiss.

 

“Mommy, I want my milk” Mason said sleepily. Minho smiled at him.

“Aigo, you’re sleepy already baby boy?” he asked the sleepy Mason who yawned agreely nodded while rubbing his eyes.

“Mason want daddy story”.

“Hmm daddy needs to take a bath baby. Let mommy read it for you, okay”. He shook his head disapproving his mommy’s offer. Instead he was opening his arms to reach his daddy. Minho carried him from Yuri who stared at her two loveable boys, she quietly mumbled “Such a daddy’s son”.

 

“Daddy needs to take a shower, baby. A good boy will listen to his mommy and daddy right?” he tried to get him.

“But Mason want daddy!” he insisted, nuzzling his head closer to his daddy while linking his tiny arms around Minho’s neck.

“Mason, come with mommy. Nanny will get your milk and mommy will read your bed story. Once daddy’s done, he’ll join us. Right, daddy?”. Mason looked up to Minho and blinking his wishful eyes a couple times before got Minho’s nodded head as if it was an approval. Finally he gave up and went back to his mommy’s arms.

“I’ll send him to bed first, and your dinner is ready downstairs” she said while caressing the back of Mason’s hair.

“Give daddy poppo, baby!” he bent down to get his son’s kiss. Yuri just chuckled then “How about mommy’s, daddy wants it too?”.

“Keep it later!” he whispered to her in teasing way. This couple really liked to tease each other, but actually they never had intention to go any further.

Responding his words by winking at him, she made her way out of the room.

 

_____

Yuri’s POV

 

I read a bed story for Mason until he fell asleep. I can’t help but to admit he takes after Nichkhun a lot. His eyes, his lips, the way he smile, it reminds me of Nichkhun. Is it weird if somehow I remember once we had a good time together, yet I can’t help to hate him for everything he did to me and his child.

If it wasn’t Minho, I don’t know, I might not have this little angel here.

I bent over to kiss my sleeping boy, pull the blanket up on him then heading out of the room to check Minho.

 

There he is, just finishing his dinner.

“How was it?” I ask him about my cooking.

“Deliciou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter