Chapter 9

Because he's my Minho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV

I know I can’t stand alone now, I need someone, and here he is. Among all of people why it should be Minho? I’m crying, I’m crying because my stupidity, my clueless about him. He sacrificed a lot to me. Why can’t I love him back? The kiss he gave, that was the feeling I wish I got from the one I love. Why everything about him is so different? I want to deny it but I know, I can’t help myself. My feeling never change, he’s still my brother, my best friend. But why should you love me Minho?

 

“You should have someone more deserving than me. Someone who will love you with all her heart”  I complain. But everytime I try to make my reason,  his gaze, the softness of his voice make my heart skips.

“You’re different, and you’ll always take a special place in my heart. I don’t care how many women I’ve already met out of there. But still Yuri, I don’t know. I can’t get over you”

“But, I don’t expect you to go this far, Minho”

“In all honesty I love you. I love you so much. In a way that I can't even attempt to describe. I don’t expect you to love me back, I don’t need you to love me but please what I need now is to keep you safe by my side until.......at least until you’re ready to stand alone and start your new life”

 

“I’m such a selfish here”

“No, you’re not. Please just go with it”

 

I surrender, he left me completely speechless. I hug him tight as if it’s my thankfulness for him.

 

“You are going to be my husband?” I said weakly.

“And also the daddy of your child” he added

“Minhoo......” My voice cracked again, I can’t continue my words to him. I just let the tears b down my eyes.

 

We spend our night together, I listen everything about his planning. I just follow whatever he says. But the worst, I couldn’t imagine about our parents reaction. I rely on Minho so much. I need him, and we’ll start our new life. And maybe, just maybe I wonder I can give up my heart for him someday.

 

End of POV

______

 

 

The following day, the news had been spread wide, the media was waiting for the confirmation, they made their further assumption and it really bothered their family names. Upon hearing that shocking news their parents went back to Korea in rush. They set up the meeting in Kwon’s residence. Yuri and Minho went out the car then headed inside the house. Their parents were waiting anxiously. They needed the real answer and explanation.

 

Yuri was really nervous, she didn’t know what to say, what to do, but Minho assured her to pull herself together. Let him said anything in front of the parents.

 

“So?” Mr.Choi asked, Mrs.Choi tried to calm him down by caressing her husband’s arm.

Took a deep sigh, Minho managed to arrange the words.

“Umma Appa, Mr. Kwon and also Mrs Kwon, here we are. I don’t know where to start but I should say, I can’t deny the news”

Their mothers jolted in shock while covering their mouths. Mr.Choi and Mr.Kwon just remained calm waiting for Minho continued his explanation.

“I know I’ve made a big mistake, I lost control as a man. But please, forgive us. Yuri’s carrying my baby now, they need me, they need a family”

He continued, “Appa, I was raised to be a man, I won’t run from my responsibility. I beg your understanding”  Long paused  “I love her so much, please let us to get married.”

 

Hearing those words, Yuri who was sitting next to him silently cried. She covered with her palm, preventing the loud sound out. Minho knew it, without looking at her, he placed his hand on her other hand, squeezing it gently as if it’s reassuring everything would be fine.

 

“OMO Yuri, you’re carrying my grandchild now?” Mrs.Choi asked in her calmest woman manner.

Minho’s gaze turned out to Yuri then to his mom, he nodded to her as Yuri just dropped her gaze down to the floor sobbing. Mrs.Choi & Mrs Kwon went up to hugging Yuri.

“Mianheee umma, jeongmal mianhe Mrs.Choi” she just said it between her sobs.

 

“Tch kids these days. Honestly, I’m glad you got trapped to the right woman, Minho. and you’re bold enough to say these things. You both are mature, I respect whatever the decision is. The best solution, you should marry Yuri soon” Mr.Choi said casually.

 

Suddenly Mr.Kwon went up straight to face Minho, Minho anticipated what next would come. A punch? A slap? Whatever it was. He was ready for it. He was staring straight to Minho, and Minho just gave him a soft stare, he didn’t make any move, still calm in manly manner. Instead of what expected, out of sudden Mr.Kwon tapped Minho’s shoulder.

“All people make mistakes son, I forgive you. I’m glad you take an action as a man. I believe you’ll take a good care of my only daughter and my grandchild” he smiled.

 

They had a long conversation about marriage plan. Their mothers were excited to arrange the marriage party with all the details and set everything as soon as possible, while Minho & Yuri just remained in relief. But deep down inside Yuri felt guilty, she cried because of her guilt.

 

They got interrupted by the mothers “So you two were in long distance relationship for this whole time?”

Minho seemed a bit confused to answer this question but it wasn’t Minho if he couldn’t remain calm to face everything.

“Well, actually Yuri and I are really close together and being in relationship when I was about to leave Korea. Whenever s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter