Chapter 12

Because he's my Minho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2,5 Months Pregnancy

 

As usual, Yuri’s being a Mrs.Choi moreover in a pregnant condition, Minho became more protective to her. He complained too much because sometimes Yuri was so careless about her pregnancy. He was concerned in every little thing she did. Like driving alone to shopping, too often wearing high heels, or just simply forgot to drink milk. Minho was just afraid about her being tired might give bad impact for the baby.

 

She was too exhausted from shopping maternity clothes with Ki Bum & Yoona for the whole day. It was weird in her pregnancy age, she hadn’t got any symptoms yet at least morning sickness. She never threw up in the morning like a common pregnant woman.

 

The strangest thing was she always wanted to be close to Minho anytime. She got irritated inside whenever Minho left her and went work. Every minute, she made sure she always had a video call with him or just simply hearing his voice, it made her feeling better.

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

I rest myself on the bed. It’s weird, everything I did alone is irritating. I tried cooking, reading novel, watching tv, but none of them went well. I want to call Minho right now but I’m afraid I might bother him, he’d come home in 2 hours away. But my heart just feels freaking uncomfortable to wait.

“aaaaaiiiiiiiisssssshhh!!”

I don’t have any pregnancy symptoms, but I’m sure my craving is Minho. I feel calm whenever he’s around. Feeling his presence, hearing his voice, smelling his scent. Darn!! I love his scent so much.

Then it’ll turn the other way around when he leaves me, I feel screwed up. God, maybe this baby really loves him.

“Baby, you love your daddy so much, huh? But you know your daddy is working now, just wait a little longer he’ll be here”

I try to make a talk to my baby, but it doesn’t work. The more I try to calm, the more I get anxious inside.

Okay, just see him in SM then. I get up headed to my closet to changing, then go downstairs waiting for the driver.

I want to drive alone but Minho will be freaked out when he find out I drive alone. It’s annoying but I kinda like it.

 

Why the ride is taking too damn long. I tapped my fingers impatiently on the seat. Once in a while, I check my phone to see probably Minho texted me or something.

After a long ride, finally we get here. I climb out the car slowly then heading to the SM gigantic mirror door. I know my husband is the head of this company but it’s the first time I dare to visit him.

 

Well, seems like the workers recognize me easily, they immediately bow to me. I just try my best to give them smile to cover my nervous and my dying feeling to meet my husband soon.

I come to the front office to ask.

“Good afternoon Mrs.Choi. Do you need some help?” the staff girl greets me nicely.

“Good afternoon, is my husband in his room now?”

“Mr.Choi has just finished the meeting, and now he’s in his office. I’ll show you the way”......

”this way, Mrs.Choi” she says as escorting her way to me.

As soon as the lift opened, she brings me to the front Minho’s door. She asks again “Mrs.Choi, do you want me to go inside first or.....”

I cut her words, “ah gwenchana I’ll go inside by myself. Thank you btw” she smiles, bows politely then leaves me.

I manage to open this door slowly, I peek inside.

Whoaaa Minho’s office room is really something, one word to describe it ‘it’s fancy’. ‘Yeah no wonder, he’s the head, you pabo’ I thought stupidly then smile. But where’s Minho?

I admire his room, I giggle when I find our wedding picture on his desk. Minho’s just so sweet.

 

End of POV

“Ehm.., need some help, Mrs Choi?” A guy’s voice echoed the room. Yuri turned her body only to find her gorgeous husband was standing in front of her now. She was so happy to see Minho, immediately she hugged him tight.

Closing her eyes she said “I miss you..”

“Waeyo, it’s not like we haven’t met for ages. We met this morning, Yul” he answered while caressing her back.

“I don’t know, I just feel miss you already”

Minho kissed her forehead then smiled nicely. “Why are you so cute, baby? Don’t tell me you drive here alone!” he eyed her.

“Tch, I don’t want to be scolded by you. OF COURSE I drove here alone” she looked up then made a sarcastic answer.

Minho chuckled attempted to release the hug but Yuri kept hugging him. He smiled of Yuri’s behaviour, let her hug him as long as she wants, and they  just stayed still like that.

 

After quite a while finally Yuri released the hug. She sat on the couch.

One thing that Minho hates for sure is, he hates to see his wife dressed exposing her body part too much. And now he realized that Yuri was wearing a mini dress. Her mini dress went up in her thighs as she carelessly sat on the couch earlier.

She’s his wife, normally it wasn’t a big problem seeing her flawless legs. But Minho could tell he was more annoyed than excited now.

 

“You don’t really care if guys see you sitting like that, don’t you?”

“Huh?” she didn’t aware first then checked herself out.

Finding what Minho meant, immediately she placed her dress in its proper position. She flashed him ‘are you happy now’ look.

Minho joined sitting next to her, brushing her bangs to side.

“I don’t like it, baby” he said in his calm tone.

“Well, I know. You like your chicks more than your wife, right” she answered casually.

 

They never had ‘it’ even after marriage, sometimes it made Yuri disappointed but she knew his reason well. She just likes to . Minho even ignored to go further than just a peck. He just kissed her on forehead, cheek, a light peck on lips, and never went any further. Minho learned to control himself well, he didn’t go out with any of his chicks since he’s married.

 

He scoffed hearing Yuri’s words, “I like you more. A thousand more”

Yuri stared at him deeply, they stared each other for quite a while. To delay the conversation, Yuri grabbed his wrist, staring at it while playfully touching his silver chain bracelet.

 

“Is that so?”

“Hu’uhm. Anyway what brought you here, honey?” he asked Yuri who still didn’t bother to look at him.

“I told you, I miss you. I don’t know why these days I got so freaking uncom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter