Chapter 1

Because he's my Minho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3 years ago...

 

They went out after graduation party to get some fresh air. There they were sitting side by side in the car in the Han river.

“tired?” Minho asked Yuri who closed her eyes seems like exhausted,

“hmm..no.” she shook her head slowly mumbling.

Minho chuckled as he adoring her beautiful flawless face, skin, body. If only he can own her. He stopped at her curve lips ‘That lips. Aaaaaaaaaarrrggggggggghhh!! Get hold of yourself, Choi Minho’ he mentally slapped himself. ‘Yuri, if only you can see me more as your best friend’.

Suddenly Yuri opened her eyes staring straight ahead blankly.

“Minho?”

“Hmmm?”

“Time flies really fast, right? Seems like it was just yesterday you hided all my dolls, we biked together sneakily in the night, you stole my lunch box, you scolded me for carelessly driving my new car, you make me annoyed all the times”

they smiled together remembering their memories from childhood until now.

“we’re adult now, Minho. And we don’t know what future holds. I’m afraid I won’t be able to do those all silly things again with you” suddenly Yuri felt sad.

 

She knew tomorrow her best friend would leave her to continue his college study in States. Choi Minho is an heir of SM Company, his dad want him to be a businessman as good as Choi’s line. His brother Choi Siwon was a step ahead handling the company. 

As for Yuri, she wanted to continue her modelling career in entertainment world.

“It’s okay, babe. I’ll give you calls when I get there.”

“but I know you’ll be busy with your new chicks. Aiissshhh player!!” She pouted cutely.

“why? Jealous much?” Minho teased.

“aniyo”

“liar” he scoffed.

Yes Yuri got so jealous if Minho started his behaviour, dating some girls and dumped them easily. But deep down in her heart she didn’t know why she prefers to see him into many meaningless relationships rather than get stuck serious on one. Because she knew, she’ll loose all of her best friend’s affection to her. But one day she’ll have to accept the truth Minho would get his right one.

“It’s okay if you’re jealous, Yul. Like I don’t know you. I know you really well. But trust me, I won’t change for you.” Minho smiled assured her.

 

“Yul, may I ask you something?” his voice went serious.

“Ne. go on.”

“Do you have someone in your heart now?”

“Waeyo? You scared me with your question.”

“Just anwer it honestly” Minho waited her answer.

“Actually.., actually.., Minho I have feeling for a guy. But seems he doesn’t care about me.”

“Who’s that guy?”

“You know him. It’s Nichkhun oppa, Minho. I really like him. I hope someday he’ll recognize me”

Why should Nichkhun? Nichkhun is one of Minho’s best friends. Yuri smiled innocently without knowing it tore him apart inside to hear her confession but Minho kept it cool. Fortunately, Minho is a kind of guy who’s smart for hiding his feeling expression. He patted her head as usual trying to encourage her.

“Well, if it’s Nichkhun hyung I won’t against it. You know, a girl like you is the type a guy will go crazy for. Just wait patiently, focus on your career first.”

“Whoaaaa chinchayoo? But why don’t you go crazy for me? Then you are a weirdo Hahahahaa” she said jokingly without purpose.

‘I do, Yul. You make me crazy over you. But it’s better to keep it this way’ he admitted it inside bitterly. Then changed his expression playfully “Well you’re the one who are weird. All girls are fall for me from head to toes”

“iiissssshh...self centered Flame as usual!!” she mocked him.

“but still, I’m your best buddy right?”

They both shared laughter together, remembering their funny memories over and over again.

 

Until Minho start serious conversation again.

“Kwon Yuri-ah, will you promise me one thing?”

“What’s that?”

“Just promise me first?” his deep serious tone and straight gaze made her nervous.

“Huh? Seriously Minho, I really hate you for being serious. you always scare me like this. Okay, promise.” She smiled and raised her pinky finger.

“Listen, no matter how far I am from you, not being able around you, and protect you like I used to be. Just promise me one thing, don’t fall for a wrong guy. Protect yourself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter