TWO | Mystery of the Past

Together

 

"Haha, thank you Sooyoung. And oooh, you brought Seunghyun with you." YoonA, looking at smirking Jiyong, said in return.
 
 
"By the way, Fany, I would like you to meet Seunghyun. He is Jiyong's bestfriend." YoonA said, with a big smile on her face.
 
"And yeah, Seunghyun. She is Tiffany." Jiyong implied.
 
Seunghyun offered his hand for a shake.
 
"Hi Tiffany, I'm Seunghyun. Choi Seunghyun."
 
She then grabbed his hand and shaked them and replied... "Tiffany Hwang.. Oh, I remember you.."
 
 
Amazed Jiyong then grabbed YoonA and Sooyoung's wrist and left Seunghyun & Tiffany alone. Yoona was shocked, as she learned from Sooyoung: Seunghyun used to have a crush on Tiffany when they were little. She laughed and LIKED the thought. Not just like, as in REALLY.
 
 
"So............."
 
"Yeah?" Tiffany said.
 
"You still look beautiful." Seunghyun frankly said.
 
Tiffany didn't utter a word beside her smile.
 
"If it was me crushing with you few years ago, I'm sorry. There is nothing to worry. I am completely over it."
 
"Yeah. Good to know." Tiffany replied.
 
**
 
 
Driving back home......
 
"Seunghyun Oppa!"
 
"What is it Sooyoung?"
 
"I saw your expression while you are talking to Tiffany. It was priceless. Looks like you've seen a dead person getting back to life."
 
"You know my feelings back then. Everything... But I don't feel the same now."
 
"Sure you do! I mean, come on. I think you're inlove with her.. Again."
 
"Psh...... Stop saying things like that. Maybe she has her boyfriend already."
 
"Boyfriend! Hahaha she still has nnnnn...."
 
"Sooyoung........ Sooyoung? Chinja. This girl.... She really do loves sleeping... And hang things. Now I'm confused."
 
 
**
 
Next morning
Tiffany left early. She wanted to see Han River, and get a sip of Caramel Macchiato. And she did. She was just sitting near the river by herself. It took her some time to stay there. She was reminiscing every moment she had in Seoul 2 years ago. She was about to stand up, but she saw this towel falling. She didn't hesitate to pick it up.
 
"Here's your towel.... Oh, Seunghyun. What are you doing here? It's still early."
 
"Yeah, I was jogging and exercising. And you? What are you doing here?"
 
"I just came to relax."
 
"Yes, better be then. I'm leaving."
 
"Seunghyun Oppa." She said in a low voice, looking at him right in his eyes.
 
She was taken aback and continued saying, "Could you please............"