FIFTEEN | How has it been (Seunghyun focus)

Together

 

We all know how time passed by quicky. Everything we could have ever imagined can happen in just a blink of an eye. Little did they know, four years has already passed. Four years since Yoona gave birth to Yoonji, leaving herself and Jiyong being responsible parents. It has also been four years since Tiffany left Korea to go do what her father wants to. It has been four years since Seunghyun and Tiffany last saw each other.

 

There was no day in that four long years Seunghyun didn't think of Tiffany. He was even thinking of Tiffany everyday. Every hour and minute. In his office table, in his bedside table, in his phone, all of them have Tiffany's picture. How could he forget? He still even has the lock bracelet on his arm. He didn't fell inlove with any other girl, because he believes fate will make way for them together, and simply because.. he can't get her out of his head. Even if a long time passes. He could wait forever-- literally. That's how much he loves Tiffany.

 

Seunghyun works as a Financial Analyst in Seoul Corporation, one of the biggest and richest in the world. Not to mention, his sister, Sooyoung, also works at the same company. Every Thursday, Seunghyun never forgets to visit the coffee shop he and Tiffany visited in Goyang City. It was the coffee shop where only the two of them went out together for the first time. He never forgets about Tiffany, and he of course, never will. He always reminsce the moments they had together. Seunghyun always brings a small box in his tuxedo pocket. A small box. It is indeed a ring. A ring for the girl he loves the most. A ring which he will give her the moment he sees her again, and when she accepts it, he will make sure to never let her go. Never to let her go out of his side forever.

 

"Where did Seunghyun go?" Asked Sooyoung upon arriving at the Financial Area of the company.

"Sooyoung-ssi, it's Thursday. Remember?" Sunny replied.

"Ooh, I totally forgot. Thanks Sunny-ssi."

 

Seunghyun reached the Goyang Coffee Shop around 5pm. He ordered a cup of Caramel Macchiato, as usual.

 

"Caramel Macchiato for Seunghyun!" He went to the counter to claim his drink. But before he grabs his drink, the barista then shouted "Caramel Macchiato for Tiffany!" Before he knows it, a lady with a long, black, silky hair approached the counter. Seunghyun was shocked.

 

"Ti.... ffany? Tiffany Hwang?"

"Seunghyun Oppa....."

 


 

A/N: I'll post Chapter 18 and 19 later