ELEVEN | Saying Goodbye

Together

 

Tears fell from Tiffany's eyes. She frowned and was crying from the comfort Seunghyun was giving her. Little did I Seunghyun know, Tiffany's dad wants her to return back in US. For good......... Imagine this scene where the both of them are crying. In pain.
 
 
"So what are we gonna do now?" Seunghyun asked her, almost tearing up his eyes.
 
"I don't know. I guess, just follow my dad. You know hom much I respect him. I love him that much not to obey what he wants me to do."
 
"You know how much I love and respect you, Tiffany. I love you more than my life. Without you, I'm nothing."
 
"Oppa...... You know I love you too. I really do. You were the one who was taking care of me the whole time.. The one who gave me my favorite flowers for the first time.. You were the one who just helped m overcome my fears.. You were the one who was... always there for me. Oppa, you are a fine guy. Handsome, a total gentleman, smart, funny, cute... But between you and my dad... This is just tough. He needs me more than you need me now."
 
"I need you too, Tiffany. I need you as much as your dad needs me. Don't let me go. Please."
 
"Oppa.... I don't want to let you go. You kow how much I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you.  Even if a long time passes, if we are meant together, fate will still allow us to be together."
 
Tiffany then removes her lock bracelet from her left hand and attached the bracelet at Seunghyun's right arm. She gave him a look and hugged him tightly. Seunghyun's free hand was holding Tiffany's hand tight. He kissed her forehead.
 
"What is this for?"
 
"That is my lock bracelet. My mom gave it to me before she died. It is for you to keep. So you could always remember me. But then, if you ever feel you could forget me, you could always unlock yourself from that bracelet. Here's the key."
 
"No, Tiffany. You should keep that one. You will remove this from my hand the next time we see each other again."
 
"Oppa........ I can't believe I'm choosing between two important guys in my life..... You both are making me cry so hard..."
 
"Your dad needs you, okay? You should go at him now. Just remember, I'm always here for you."
 
Seunghyun wiped Tiffany's tears as he leaned closer to kiss her. He kissed her lips gently. Then the kiss turned into a passionate one. After just few seconds, Seunghyun hugged her and kissed her forehead once again.
 
The day after, Tiffany left Korea with a deep heart. She knows she would be able to return back to Korea soon. Too soon to know. All she'd do now is focus on her job, take care of her dad..... and slowly move on from Seunghyun and her break-up.  This is going to be real tough for her.
 
 
---------------------------------------------
Chapter 11, done. It breaks my heart to do this. T_T I can't even imaging TopFany in this state. Just to inform you this fanfic will only be SEVENTEEN/17 Chapters long, as I originally planned. But if I get more subscribers, I might think of putting special chapters. Anyway, don't forget to comment your thoughts, insights and expectations. It sure is a help to me.