EIGHT | Finally Now

Together

 

Tiffany's POV
 
 
Late afternoon. I was watching a drama, maybe because I have nothing to do. The drama was cute. Teens having boyfriends, giving them birthday presents, kissing them, protecting them or what. Am I feeling something? Why do I suddenly want to have someone do that for me? My friends always remind me how beautiful I am. But this beautiful doesn't have her handsome guy with her. Maybe because, I believe that fate will somewhat bring me to him. That guy who will never let me down, give me smiles when no one can't, understand and accept me, and most of all, love me for who I really am. I promise not to settle with guys who will say "I like you"  to me. Definitely not. That maybe is the reason why I still don't have a boyfriend.
 
I was in such a dramatic mood, when Sooyoung opened the door and has a serious look on her face. She asked me to dress beautifully, so I managed to pull a simple off-white dress with black-beaded traces on the neckline. I am wearing doll shoes so I could feel comfortable. I just let my brunette wavy hair down and settled with a simple diamond-beaded hairband. It was a semi-formal outfit, and I asked Sooyoung how was it. She just replied "Perfect. Now can you do me a favor?" I nodded right away to know what it is she want me to do. "Simple. Accompany Seunghyun Oppa tonight at the launching party. I don't wanna come, so you go with him. Okay?"
 
When I was about to go downstairs, I saw Seunghyun Oppa sitting down at the couch. I suppose he was waiting for me. He was wearing a black tuxedo and black pants. Inside was a white longsleeve apparel and he pulled it off with a gray necktie. NO! The necktie didn't make his whole outfit stand out, but it was his handsome face. I can not help but to stare. He definitely is handsome. How I wish he loves me too. And wish fate would make a way for us. He just smiled at me, and with his husky voice, he asked me if we could go. I gave him my sweetest smile.
 
When we arrived, I was a bit of surprised. There are no people aside from the waiter, the guard and few staffs of the Italian restaurant. I asked him what was going on, and he simply replied: "You." What me? What is with me? Questions are all tying up in my head. We are walking towards the table. Gosh, just one table, with lots of candles. He then gave me a boquet full of yellow tulips. It was the first time I received my favorite flower. I was really touched. He smiled and pinched my cheeks. Also, he pulled the chair out for me. Aww. What a gentleman. My heart is beating really fast now. I know I will go home this night happy.
 
Croissant, Fettuccini with white sauce, Meat and Strawberry waffle was served tonight along with wine. GOSH. He did know my favorite foods. I finally got the courage to ask him what all of this is for. He asked me to be quiet. I nodded and he started talking.
 
"Tiffany. I know you have a clue on what is going on. I loved you when you were just four years young.. Now that you are  twenty four, I want you to know, I love you better. No, I love you the best. Your hair, the way you smile, the way you do things your way... It's just pure perfection for me. Because of you, I can't see anyone else but you. Because of you, I can't love another person. Because of you, my world changed. At first, I was scared and I wanted to know how you managed doing that to me. Finally, just now. I know the reason why. Because you are the biggest star in my whole world. Not just the biggest, the brightest. The most beautiful one. It may be hard for you too believe but Tiffany.. Give me this chance. I'll take care of you. I will never let you down. I will give you smiles when no one can't, I will understand and accept you., and most of all, I will love you for who you really are."
 
It was the first time I shed tears of joy. He was holding my hand so tight. I was extremely happy. Fate really did make way for us. He was waiting for me to answer. I stood up, and like a kid he followed me and stood up next to me. I just let one tear drop from my eye and hugged him so tight. So tight I don't want to let him go. I was just really happy that tears kept flowing from my tears. He lifted my chin up, looking at me directly in the eyes.
 
 
"Tiffany, please don't cry. This is just a beginning..... Our beginning." He then kissed me on my forehead.
 
"Forehead kiss? Tss.. What was that.... I was crying and you will just top it off with a forehead kiss?" I said as tears are still falling from my eyes.
 
He smiled. A bright smile. A bright smile my heart can't say no to.
 
"I will wait for the right time to kiss your beautiful lips. I respect you way too much. I always want you to remember that."
 
"Thank you Oppa.."
 
"No, Tiffany. Thank YOU. Thank you for giving me the chance. I love you." and pulled me back for another hug.
 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
 
How was Chapter eight? :D Longest chapter so far! Hahahaha. Thank you for your anticipation. I promise I will do better next time! :D Comment your thoughts and opinions, I want to see them!