THIRTEEN | How has it been (G-yoon Focus)

Together

 

We all know how time passed by quicky. Everything we could have ever imagined can happen in just a blink of an eye. Little did they know, four years has already passed. Four years since Yoona gave birth to Yoonji, leaving herself and Jiyong being responsible parents. It has also been four years since Tiffany left Korea to go do what her father wants to. It has been four years since Seunghyun and Tiffany last saw each other.

 

Jiyong, together with her wife, Yoona, has already their own restaurant. The couple would typically start their day like everyone does-- Yoona cooks the breakfast and the family would basically eat the meal together. Afterwards, they get into the car to bring Yoonji at her school. Yoonji was a cute, lovable and a very smart girl. Jiyong and Yoona sure are proud parents. Afterwards, Jiyong drives Yoona to their restaurant where they manage it by themselves. Yoona at the management area and Jiyong as the accountant. Their restaurant named 'Happy Seoul' is a famous bulgogi place in Gangnam. During the afternoon, Jiyong would fetch Yoonji at her school and bring her at their restaurant. When the day is over, all three of them would go home together for dinner. Jiyong and Yoona were the kind of ideal parents. They play with her, they watch cartoons with her, they would continously monitor if she could spell certain words right and they would read Yoonji bedtime stories. Jiyong and Yoona do all of these things together, maybe because they both love each other, and of course, their daughter.

 

"And the princess lived happily ever after." Jiyong and Yoona said in unison, then checking of Yoonji is still awake or not.

"Eomma, Appa... I still don't feel sleepy!"

"Baby, you got to sleep now. If you don't sleep now, your dad might sleep on your room. You wouldn't want that to happen, would you?"

"Mom, just one last question..."

"Anything for my dearest Yoonji. What is it?"

"What's the best thing that ever happened to you?"

"Marrying your mom.... and of course, you." Jiyong replied kissing Yoonji on her forehead.

"Good night mom. Good night dad. I feel sleepy. I love you both."

"We love you too." Yoona then kissed Yoonji's forehead.

 

Jiyong turned the lampshade on as he and Yoona left their daughter's room. Jiyong held Yoona's hands while until . They sitted on their bed, just ready to sleep anytime. Yoona then looked at Jiyong with a worried face.

 

"What is it?" Jiyong looked at her worriedly while fixing her hair.

"I never thought I could love you much more than my life."

"Awww Yoona.. I love you more than you think you love me."

"No.. I love you the best."

 

Jiyong then hugged Yoona and kissed her lips softly.

 

"Good night Deer Yoong."

"Good night Ji."

 

*******************************************************************

 

Chapter 13! Very sorry If I haven't updated for three days. Anyway, This Chapter will have a continuation on the next chapter.

Also, thank you to the 40 subscribers and 1700+ views! I appreciate it!

Thank you for always having the anticipation.

Always remember and feel free to comment your thoughts, suggestions and insights. Thank you. :)