SEVEN | Going Further

Together

 

Seunghyun's POV
7:00 am. I woke up to the sound of humming birds, really not familiar to my surroundings. Right, I'm at Jiyong's mansion. I almost forgot. Sooyoung was still sleeping peacefully. I brushed my teeth, rinsed my face and fix myself a bit. Still wearing my PJs, though. And I felt hunger rising in my stomach.
 
 
As I headed towards the kitchen, I smell some kind of food toasting. Right-- Tiffany was there, cooking breakfast. She greeted me "Good morning!" in a slow, nice way together with her famous eye smile. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. I wish I could always see her like that. Everyday.
 
I assisted her in finishing the table setting. Sooyoung really feels sleepy, and we think she won't come here on time: so we started eating. Yes. Eating Tiffany's very own American breakfast for the first time. It was the best tasting American breakfast I had so far. No, not so far. The best in my life.
 
"Seunghyun Oppa, what are you supposed to say last night? You passed out before finishing the last word in your sentence." She asked whole heartedly. I was in disbelief. I don't know how to say it, so I just managed to pull out a smile and tell her it's not important anymore. But then, she also has something to tell me. She did the same, smile and said "Never mind. It isn't important anymore."
 
8:30 am. Sooyoung still isn't awake. I saw Tiffany washing the dishes alone, so I asked her if she needed help. She gladly obliged. "No oppa, I'll do this by myself. But if you want, you can water the plants outside." And I did water them anyway. What a big garden Jiyong and Yoona has. Duh, Seunghyun. Yoona is a florist. Who will be the florist on earth who doesn't have a huge garden? As I was watering the tulips, thoughts came back to my mind.
 
Flashback
11:30 AM | Cafe
"Two ice-blended Caramel Macchiato for Seunghyun!"
 
"Here's your coffee. Yah. What are you staring at?"
 
"Ooh, nothing. Just the tulips the girl was holding."
 
"Tulips? Why stare at the tulips?" Seunghyun smirked and sitted facing Tiffany.
 
"Nothing really. I just like tulips. It is my favorite kind of flower."
 
"Pretty much sure you've had lots of tulips back then in the States."
 
She opted to smile and answer back.. "All I got was roses."
 
------------------------------------------------------ end of flashback
 
"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh........... lots of tulips, rent the restaurant, what else? Huhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I still need to work on my confession. I wish everything would work out well tomorrow."  Seunghyun sighed.