FOURTEEN | How has it been (Tiffany focus)

Together

We all know how time passed by quicky. Everything we could have ever imagined can happen in just a blink of an eye. Little did they know, four years has already passed. Four years since Yoona gave birth to Yoonji, leaving herself and Jiyong being responsible parents. It has also been four years since Tiffany left Korea to go do what her father wants to. It has been four years since Seunghyun and Tiffany last saw each other.

 

Tiffany, the daughter of the now famous Jewelry store, Shining Mushroom owner Mr. Hwang has conditioned herself to work harder everyday. She works hard for one reason: get back to Korea for good. Go back to Korea maybe to launch her own Shining Mushroom store and of course, try her luck out if she could meet her ex-boyfriend. Her ex-boyfriend Seunghyun. Seunghyun which she still loves the most. The Seunghyun she dumped four years ago, because her dad told she needs some business to attend to. Guess her hard work paid off really well. Her dad just told her to try her luck in opening her own store in London. Not Korea. She pleaded Korea, Korea and Korea.

 

"Go ahead and open your own store at Korea." Her dad replies.

Tiffany screamed in happiness.

"North Korea." Her dad said as he flashed her an eyesmile. The eyesmile she got from him.

"Dad, South Koreans aren't allowed to go North. I will be killed."

"Fine, I have asked Assistant Jung to book your flight to South Korea for tonight. I will wait for you here if I need something."

"Dad, don't worry. You still have Chansung. He could take care of the business."

"Oh right, your brother Chansung also graduated in a business course. Just like you."

"Everything is going to be alright dad. I'll just go pack my things inside my room. My flight will be tonight, right?"

"Sure my baby Fany. I know you could take care of yourself well. Remember, dad will always be proud of his shining mushroom."

"I love you dad. Thank you."

"I love you too Fany."

 

Tiffany left New York with a big smile on her face, hoping everything will be alright. Hoping she would live happily, open her store successfully, see her friends and of course, meet Seunghyun. 

 

*********************************************

Seunghyun focuson the next chapter. :D Btw I saw all my typo errors for the previous chapters.

Sorry for that :_; Too lazy to edit already T_T