NINE | Good Morning

Together

 

 
Tiffany's POV
When I woke up, I felt like a hand was touching me or something. I tried to check it out and opened my eyes. It was Seunghyun holding my hand, staring at me seriously and smiling at me. I gave him a smile. He then kissed my hand and with his attractive husky voice, he said "Good morning Tiffany." and kissed my hands. I was really touched because he's there. He promised he would be the first person to greet me every morning until the last moment of his life. My heart was really moved by that thought. Indeed, I was so lucky to have a boyfriend like him.
 
 
He left me alone inside my room for me to wash-up and refresh myself after the long sleep. I did my daily routines- take a bath, wash my face, brush my teeth, and fixed myself of course. Soon as I reached the kitchen, Sooyoung was already eating lots and Seunghyun was waiting for me to sit down. He pulled the chair out for me, again, causing Sooyoung to giggle. "Woooh! What a beautiful sight. I'm happy for you both. To tell you honestly, your breakfast taste good Seunghyun oppa." What? Seunghyun cooked the breakfast? How many man can do that! Come on? "Actually, It was for Tiffany to have it, but I guess you are enjoying it way too much." WHAT? He cooked for me.... I can not help but to be impressed again. My gratitude for him is rinsing. I was eating heartily when I noticed Seunghyun's phone was ringing. He was at the toilet and I guess I'll be taking this call, since he said it himself. When I looked at his phone, I noticed that his wallpaper was a picture of me and him when they were kids. Aaaaaah~ So cute. But wait, Jiyong is calling.
 
"Oh, Jiyong. This is Tiffany. You're in Korea already? Where are you? Jeju? What? Why in Jeju instead of Seoul? Huh? What flight? You scheduled our flight tonight? How many days? I guess that's just fair. I'll inform them right away. Bye."
 
 
"Sooyoung, Seunghyun!!!!!!!!!!! We're going to Jeju Island!!!!!!!!!!!!"