SIXTEEN | What they have been waiting for

Together

 

"Ti.... ffany?"

"Seunghyun Oppa....."

 

Without hesitation, Seunghyun hugged Tiffany really tight. They were somewhat making a scene so Seunghyun and Tiffany went outside and have things to talk over. They are now in a park.. With just kids playing around. They were kind of shy now towards each other, but they know how much they have missed each other. Tiffany noticed the lock bracelet in Seunghyun's arms and asked if she can remove it from his hands now. Seunghyun said no and took out the ring. Tiffany was shocked upon seeing a diamond ring. It was very simple yet elegant. Tiffany shed a tear, then Seunghyun immediately kneeled down.

 

"Tiffany-- this might kinda surprise you.. I've been thinking of you for so long now. You are the only girl for me. My hearts says it's you. No one else. I waited for you for so long... now that you are in front of me once again, I promise I will never let you go. I will never hurt you. I will love you until the day I die. When we're together, everything becomes alright. All the painful things fade away. When we're together, I smile without myself knowing. I get energy even by just imagining your face. Meanwhile, your voice gives me the strenght in everything I do. Hwang Miyoung, marry this Choi Seunghyun kneeling infront of you. Marry the Choi Seunghyun who has been waiting for you like years. If you do, you will never regret choosing me. If you think marrying me is a mistake... Make a mistake with me."

 

"Make a mistake with you? Why would I?"Tiffany seriously smirked.

"So... You aren't going to marry me?"Seunghyun stood up, seing disappointment in his eyes. He was about to leave Tiffany when she pulled his wrist.

"Where are you going? Kneel again!" Tiffany said with a serious look.

"Why would I?"

"Kneel again and put that ring in my finger! Faster! Before I change my mind!"

 

Seunghyun slid the diamond ring which fits perfectly on Tiffany's hands. Tiffany was laughing really hard because Seunghyun's face can be compared to the Tumblr derp. Before she knew it, Seughyun kissed her lips as each light kiss turn into a deep, passionate one. Kids were looking at them so they stopped doing it already. There was a cute little boy eating lollipop. The liitle boy approached them. "Stop kissing in public places! Especially here in parks where there are lots of kids like me!! By the way, you look good together." The little boy ran as fast as he could.

 

"I like that kid. He is very smart." Tiffany uttured while holding Seunghyun's hand.

"I will give you one. Soon." Seunghyun smirked playfully.

"Not soon. Really soon. Okay?"

"I get it Mrs. Choi........" Seunghyun kissed Tiffany's cheeks.



 

 

Hello readers! Sorry if it took long for me to update. Anyway, TopFany shippers will be glad because TaeNy, GD&TOP and also MissA will be having a collaboration with the three Kpop Star contestants! SO FRIGGIN excited, TopFany might have an interaction!!!! WE WAITED FOR LIKE YEARS SDJFARHEWKRHWHSKLDHFLKHESLFKNDSLKGHVLD;; And this fanfic is about to end! Please keep commenting your thoughts and insights. Also, I'm starting to work on a new fanfic. Please stay tuned! :D