THREE | She loves Coffee, too

Together

 

"Seunghyun Oppa.." She said in a low voice, looking at him right in his eyes.
 
She was taken aback and continued saying, "Could you please............"
 
"What is it Fany?"
 
"Could you please acompany me to Goyang City? I know you and Sooyoung goes there alot. I just don't know how to go there yet. Please?"
 
"Yeah, sure."
 
"Great then. But I think it might be better if you change your clothes. Just look at all that sweat."
 
"Oh, hahah. Alright then, I guess you should just wait iniside my car."
 
 
Early morning as it seemed. They went all the way to Goyang City. Seunghyun found out that Tiffany wants to visit a coffee shop. Gosh, her love for coffee is overflowing and she would certainly go far just to have one. Seunghyun on the other hand, was...................... just like her. He wa glad for her asking him to go with her. He have heard of the coffee shop and how their coffee and pastries tasted good.
 
 
11:30 AM | Cafe
"Two ice-blended Caramel Macchiato for Seunghyun!"
 
 
Yes, Seunghyun did buy her that drink. He was a total gentleman after all. While they were at it, they had lunch. Talks, talks and lots of talks...................... It was traffic, they were stuck. They did nothing but again, talk, talk, and talk. Seunghyun knew her BETTER. So as Tiffany. It feels like they are open now, no secrets. It was already past nine in the evening when they got at the Kwon Mansion.
 
 
 
"Oppa, Thank you. I enjoyed this day,  really."
 
"If it wasn't you, I wouldn't enjoy this day either."
 
 
 
When Tiffany was about to enter the door, she saw Jiyong and Yoona peeking at the window. She just gave them a smirk and proceeded to her room. The husband and wife were seriously happy and they think something is going on between them.
 
 
A month has passed. Seunghyun and Tiffany were always like that. Having some kind of dates, but aren't really dates for themselves. They are sweet and cheesy towards each other, but nothing for them was going on. In short, they are a couple in terms of action, but really: They have no commitment at all. Just.... Friends.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Commotion started building inside the hospital. Jiyong was worried as Yoona was being rushed to the delivery room. Fear can be seen in his eyes.
 
 
 
"Yoona......... please be strong... for me and for our baby.... And our family." Jiyong sighed deeply.