TWELVE | Without You

Together

 

"Good morning America!" It was the first sentence Tiffany heard the moment she woke up from her bed in New York. It wasn't of course the usual... "Good morning Tiffany" with someone holding her hands near her bed or the "Good morning my dear~" phonecall that will wake her up and it wasn't the "Good morning my shining shining Fany! Wake up my dear. :)" text the guy she loves the most sends him. It is just her, her dad and her job. No more Seunghyun by her side.
 
 
For a month, a suitor named "Seungri" would send her roses and invite her for a dinner at the Mexican restaurant. Ever since the day Seunghyun gave her a boquet of her favorite flowers, tulips and invited her to the Italian Restaurant... No actually not invited, but she was set-up, nothing will ever be the same again. Even if Seungri finally decides to give her tulips and invite her over at the Italian Restaurant, the answer will always be.... "No. It will never be the same," she thought and always remind herself.
 
 
As they say, if a girl sheds tears for a guy, it is just a normal thing. But when a guy tears up for a girl- you can really say he loves her truly. Seunghyun was that type of guy towards Tiffany. He still cries by the thought of Tiffany. When he decides to remove tears from his eyes, a lock bracelet would always remid him of her. That bracelet she gave him the day he sent the most important girl in his life away from his.
 
She is always on his mind since he woke up every single day. He looks at her photograph all the time. Every single memory they had was always replaying on his thought. He remembers when they kissed- he can still feel it on her lips. He simply can't forget everything about her.
 
 
But of course, time will heal all wounds.