TEN | Overcoming Fears

Together

 

Tiffany, Seunghyun and Sooyoung immediately packed their bags for Jeju, since Jiyong left them with no choice. He's that kind of guy who would always surprise his friends leaving them with no choice. They arrived at Jeju Paradise Hotel. It will be their home during the 3-day Jeju stay. The room was big enough for the five of them. 4 beds-- one king size for Jiyong and Yoona, beside it was a small bed for their daughter Yoonji. The other single bed was for Sooyoung. It was near the small kitchen, so the shikshin (food goddess) would definitely take that bed. One king size bed left, and as Jiyong planned, Tiffany and Seunghyun will be using that bed together. It was kind of okay, since they are each other's boyfriend and girlfriend. No more complaints, just plain acceptance.
 
Seunghyun's POV
Sooyoung said she wanted to try zipline. Upon arriving at the tall tower, Sooyoung flawlessly slided her way to the next tower with no fear. When it was me and Tiffany's turn, I saw Tiffany, really scared. She said she has acrophobia. The phobia of heights. I tried to calm her down, and keep saying she should back out if she can't do it. Still, Tiffany insists. She says she can do it, backs up after, says she can do it again, backs up again.
 
"Still scared?"
Tiffany nodded at me with a worried look.
"I'll do it with you."
"What are you saying Oppa?"
 
I hugged her and said everything will be alright. She still has this frustrated look on her face. I held her harness and pushed her down. I slide myself next. We were holding each other's hands as she screamed a loud "Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" causing my ears to almost break out. When we got down, she poked my cheeks and let out a beautiful eye smile to me. "Thanks Oppa. Thank to you.. I finally did it." I smiled back and she hugged me.
 
Through-out our stay, we did nothing but adventure. Rappelling, hiking, canoeing, snorkeling and diving. Things you wouldn't imagine Tiffany doing. On our last night of stay in Jeju, Yoona was craving for Korean food so we tried some. When we were about to eat, Tiffany's phone rang.
 
"Yeoboseyo? Dad? Yes, I'm doing well. How are you? Yeah, I'm at Jeju. We're leaving tomorrow. What? I still have one month to spend in Korea. Dad.....? Dad?"
 
Tears fell from her eyes. I asked her what is going on but she can't say a word. She frowned and I told her everything is gonna be okay. Little did I know, her dad wants her to return back in US. For good.........