ONE | She is Back

Together

 

Jiyong together with his 8-month pregnant wife, YoonA are on their way to the airport. Yes. It has been 3 years since they last saw Tiffany, the angel of their lifes. It was Tiffany who introduced Jiyong and YoonA to each other. Without Tiffany, they sure wouldn't be happy as much as they are now.
 
Sadly, Tiffany left for US on the day of Jiyong and YoonA's first monthsary. Her dad terribly needed her to handle their business. As much as she wants to stay in Korea, she just......... can't. And besides there is a matter of business to attend to.
 
 
"I'm so excited to see Fany!"
 
"Duh, of course you do. Like she was your only bestfriend. Pft."
 
"Yah, Jiyong. Just shut up okay. If it wasn't her, wouldn't you find a girl as lovely as me."
 
"And I'm so lucky to have the prettiest deer in the whole world."
 
 
Moments later, Jiyong and YoonA reached the Arrivals Area of Incheon Airport. Soon enough, Jiyong recognized Tiffany. Even with her cap and sunglasses on.
 
 
"FANY AHHHHH!"
 
"JI..........YOOOOOOOONNNAAAAA!" and pulled YoonA for a hug.
 
"Wow, what happened to you Fany! You look so great... fantastic... gorgeous... just pretty."
 
"I know. And your tummy. Wow! It's so big! I'm sure she'll be pretty. Just like the mom!" the girls giggled.
 
"I know, with a handsome dad, how wouldn't the baby get pretty!?!?" Jiyong proudly said.
 
"You never changed. You're the same old Jiyong when I introduced YoonA to you 3 years ago."
 
"That I am sure. Okay girls, I know you have a lot of stories to tell each other but uh, can we just get in the car already? I want to get home. And besides, tonight is our baby shower party."
 
"As long as you won't cry Dear." YoonA then gave Jiyong a peck on his cheek.
 
 
They reached the car, and YoonA can't just stop recognizing how pretty Tiffany was. That milky skin, Brownish hair and her tantalizing eyesmile.
 
"Fany, you're just so damn pretty. Whoever your boyfriend is, I'm sure he's so lucky to have a girlfriend like you. Beautiful on the outside..... As well on the inside."
 
"Oh. About that.." Fany laughed. "I still don't have a boyfriend."
 
"Not even a single one!?!?" Confused Jiyong asked.
 
"Yes. Still waiting for the right one."
 
"WOW, Fany. You're so beautiful and you don't have one? Not even once? This is ridiculous!" YoonA then replied.
 
"Not that I don't get people who court me or something, I just don't feel them. I don't like them."
 
"Soon you'll have one!" Jiyong with a grin, said in return.
 
-------------------------------
 
The three of them finally arrived at Jiyong and YoonA's house. It was reaaaaaaaaaaaally big for a newly-wed couple, who is still expecting for their child's arrival. It was like a--- Mansion! Tiffany wanted to rent a condo for her 3-month stay in Seoul, but YoonA wants Tiffany to stay at their house. Jiyong had no complains on Fany staying, so there she is now.
 
6:30 PM KST
People started arriving at the hotel where the baby shower is happening. The entire room was filled with pink objects, lots of balloons, kids, and of course, YoonA and Jiyong's friends.
 
Baby shower started, dinner has already been served and it's time to entertain the guests already.
 
YoonA and Tiffany were talking to the female guests, Jiyong to the gentlemen. YoonA suddenly recognized someone special.
 
 
"Look Fany, isn't that Sooyoung!?!"
 
"Where?"
 
"Look, the one Jiyong is talking too."
 
"YES! It's her! Let's go!!!"
 
 
Jiyong and Sooyoung, together with her brother, Seunghyun was having a great talk towars each other. YoonA and Tiffany approached them.
 
 
"Sooyoung?"
 
"YoonA!!! Congratulations on you and Jiyong's baby! And wait............... is she.... Tiffany?"
 
"You are freaking right Sooyoung!!!!" Fany hugged her tightly. The three of them are bestfriends ever since they were like..... kids.
 
"Haha, thank you Sooyoung. And oooh, you brought Seunghyun with you."  YoonA, looking at smirking Jiyong, said in return.
 
xxxxxxxxx
 
Feel free to comment so I know what you want. If there are no readers, I won't get inspiration writing. HAHAHAHHA. I'm working on Chapters 3 and 4 already. :D