A Moment With My New Friend, Yoo Youngjae.

Violent, I Love You... Hyung

Previously;

 

Once again Youngjae took out his hand with an irritated look, “Look, I just want us to start anew,” Daehyun blankly stared at the younger boy’s milky fair hand, “Friends?”.

 

Daehyun rolled his eyes up to the younger boy’s face, “Seriously? Be sincere if you want to make friends.” Under the mask Daehyun smirked and simply walked past the boy.

 

“Yah, Jung Daehyun ah!” the mask boy immediately stopped in his tracks and lightly turned his head to his side, glancing Youngjae from the corners of his eyes. “I’m sorry…” the masked boy’s eyes grew large to what he just heard, “I shouldn’t have been mean to you from the start.” Something must’ve been wrong with him. Ah, this Youngjae. Daehyun strode across the aisle without looking back.

 

 

After an hour or so the group gathered up at Himchan’s car with all the supplies they need for their beach outing. Once inside the car, Jongup was sitting with Zelo at the back seat, while Daehyun and Youngjae who were finally starting to loosen up around each other sat on the middle row and the two hyungs sat at their front seats, but this time Yongguk’s the one driving.


 

 

“Hyung why are we buying so many stuffs?” Daehyun asked from the back seat, after realizing the things that they’ve just bought.

 

The three youngsters at the back row seat looked at Daehyun, surprised. Himchan turned to Yongguk with a questioning face, “He doesn’t know?”

 

Flashing his gummy smile Yongguk chuckled, “Nope, if I told him that this’s a camping trip, of course he wouldn’t want to come along,”

 

After hearing Yongguk’s oblivious statement, Daehyun’s eyes widened as if he just seen a ghost or something. “HYUNG!” Daehyun screamed from the back seat. “Y-You…! ARGH!” with crossed arms, the masked boy sat back in his seat while glancing out on the road.

 

The dumbfounded Youngjae could only keep silent and always taking glances at Daehyun. Does he have anything against us? Or Yongguk hyung? “Hey, Daehyun ah?” Youngjae called out to the masked boy. Daehyun turned to Youngjae with an irritated face, “Don’t worry, it’ll be a fun trip. I promise.” Youngjae gave the masked boy a flashy reassuring smile.

 

That was a shocker. I swore my heart nearly skipped a beat when he smiled like that.Daehyun blinked and quickly looked away trying to hide away his flush pink cheeks. The masked boy awkwardly nodded and he was still glancing away from the younger boy.

 

After half an hour ride, the boys finally reached to their destination, “Here we are kids, Chiaksan National Park,” Yongguk smiled as he successfully parked the car. Himchan on the other hand, turned around to see their dongsaengs at the back seats… Sleeping. Daehyun was sleeping with his usual mask on, arms crossed on his chest, while Youngjae was comfortably resting his head on Daehyun’s right shoulder, sleeping with his mouth hung open. On the other hand, Zelo and Jongup at the last row, has pillows behind their heads, as they both leaned on each side of the car.

 

“It’s funny that we look like parents Yonggukkie ah,” Himchan giggles awkwardly seeing the ‘kids’ sleeping at the back seat.

 

Yongguk chuckled and held Himchan’s soft warm hand, “At some point, we are.” Himchan slightly blushed to the sudden skinship. The sound of Daehyun breathing in, slowly bringing himself back to consciousness caused the two older hyungs to pull away their hands, quickly facing front.

 

“We’re here already hyung?” Daehyun sleepily mumbled as he rubbed his eyes, sitting up from his seat and glanced around the surrounding. “We’re going camping?”

 

Yongguk nodded, “Yeah, now come on. Let’s go get ready, wake up the others too.” Yongguk then unlocked the car door and got off the car.

 

Daehyun turned to Youngjae as he was now leaning by the window, mumbly moved his lips as he adjusted himself by the window, finding the comfortable spot to rest his heavy head on. The sun shines on him, he looks… Absolutely- N-No! Daehyun quickly shaked his head. No no! I’m not gay! With shaky hands Daehyun reached out to Youngjae, firmly gripping on the younger boy’s shoulder and started to shake him lightly. “Youngjae ah…”

 

“Ngh..” Youngjae lightly replied as he stubbornly stayed still in his sleeping position.

 

Daehyun sat closer and made a second attempt, “Youngjae ah… Wake up!”

 

“Ah, shireo!” Youngjae irritatedly replied as he just shoved Daehyun’s hand off his shoulder. “Go away.”

 

“Youngjae ah! Wake up, we’re here already!” Daehyun screamed at Youngjae’s ear, shocking the younger boy up. Other than that, the two boys at the last row jumped off from their seats, accidentally knocked into each other’s heads.

 

“Yah Jung Daehyun ah!” Youngjae angrily pushed Daehyun off, “Ah, my ears!” Youngjae continued to whine as he closed the ear where Daehyun screamed into.

 

“Not forget to mention our foreheads!” Jongup and Zelo added as they both rubbed the soring red bump on their foreheads. Daehyun simply shook his head and casually got of the car chuckling to himself.

 

Upon arrival to their camping grounds the two hyungs started setting up their tents. Sighs. I hope Youngjae’s right about this trip. “Unfortunately, we can only afford to rent two tents,” Yongguk abruptly stopped Daehyun’s train of thoughts during his peaceful moment of sightseeing.

 

“Two tents for the six of us, hyung?” Youngjae asked in disbelief.

 

“Yeah, we could only rented one tent for 4 people and another tent for 2 people,” Himchan simply replied with an apologetic smile.

 

“I call for the big tent!” Zelo put up his hand with a grin,

 

Jongup simply smiled, “I’m going with Zelo,”

 

“So that leaves with Daehyun and Youngjae then,” Yongguk simply answered.

 

Daehyun looked up to see Yongguk, “Where you’ll be hyung?”

 

“Well, your Himchan hyung and I will take up the smaller tent,”

 

Zelo pouted and stomped his feet, “Ah no! Zelo want to be in the same tent with Yongguk hyung!”

 

Himchan turns to Youngjae and asked, “Will it be okay if you and Daehyun just take up the smaller tent? It seems like Zelo’s a little stubborn today,”

 

Youngjae turns to look at Daehyun, where Daehyun only glanced at Youngjae blankly. “Yeah, it’ll be fine hyung,”

 

“Then that’s settled,” Yongguk smiled as he continued to set up the tent with Jongup.

 

Late afternoon, they’ve finished with their late lunch and tents were steadily standing. “Hyung, Youngjae and I are gonna go sightseeing,” Daehyun approached Yongguk.

 

Yongguk glanced at Daehyun and nodded, tossing him a pair of binoculars, “Go have fun, careful not to get lost,”

 

Quick reflexes, Daehyun caught the binoculars on time and finally setting off his sightseeing journey with Youngjae.

 

“Youngjae ah,” Daehyun casually called out as they both strolled along the mountain pass,

 

Youngjae hummed, “What is it?”

 

“This is really unusual of you to be nice to me. What gives? No offence tho,” the masked boy chuckled.

 

Youngjae shook his head with an irritated face, “None taken.” “Well, I just want us to be friends, that’s all. Since you’re Yongguk hyung’s cousin.”

 

“Wow, you’re all close with each other eh?”

 

“Pretty much,” a small smile crept up on Youngjae’s lips. “We’re really close that some think that we’re like a family,”

 

“Oh, really?” a light chuckled escaped under the black mask of his.

 

“Yeah,” Youngjae continued on, “Hey, Daehyun ah?”

 

Daehyun momentarily stopped in his tracks and turned to Youngjae, “Yeah?”

 

“Why’d you always wear your mask?” Daehyun froze to Youngjae’s sudden attack. “Well?” Youngjae breathed and stood next to Daehyun.

 

“T-That’s… Just a habit of mine,” Daehyun turned and continued on the mountain pass.

 

Youngjae tagged from behind, “Yah Daehyun ah! That’s can’t be a habit,”

 

After joking around and getting to know each other along the way, the two young boys finally reached a solid ground, fairly high ground where most part of Wonju area can be seen. “It’s a nice scenery don’t you think?” Daehyun smiled as he rested by a pile of rocks.

 

Youngjae who was sitting next to the masked boy could only smile and nod, “Yeah,” Why, this is actually nice. To be spending time with him like this. I stand corrected about you all this while Daehyun ah. “Know what? You’re actually nice,” Youngjae turned to Daehyun giving the masked boy his high cheeked baby smile.

 

“Likewise, you’re actually nice Youngjae ah,” pulling up his mask, Daehyun laughed.

 

As minutes passed by the boys kept on talking to each other, until, “Daehyun oppa?”

 

The two boys turned to where the voice was from. One glance, Daehyun’s eyes widened to see the presence of another person. The person that he wasn’t expecting to see. Why are you here?! Why now?!

 

“You are Daehyun oppa, right?” a girl with a velvety long brown wavy hair smiled as she came closer towards the boys.

 

“O-Oh… Yeah, I am,” Daehyun replied with a nod.

 

Youngjae, on the other hand, was feeling rather confused to this stranger whom just abruptly ruined their moment without even giving a proper introduction. The hell?

 

“Who are you?” Youngjae with his usual egoistic self; coldly asked to the newcomer.



 

A/N: Yeah~ Another one's finally up! :D Once again, I would like to thank those who subscribed! :D and my new commenter. Thank you for commenting. ;w; that really makes me happy~ <3 Oh well, hope you guys enjoy this one! ^^ <3<3