Blooming of A New Friendship. Let's Start Over!

Violent, I Love You... Hyung

 

Previously;

 

As he was tucked in bed, he took out his laptop from his bedside table drawer and notified with new email which reads,

 

Hey Hyunnie, it’s me. I heard you’re coming to Seoul. When’re you gonna come? Can’t wait to see you again. I have something to tell you as well, Hyun ah. Hope to see you soon. <3



 

 

Daehyun continued to stare at the screen after he has finished reading the email. Crap. He cursed. He quickly shuts down his laptop and hides under the sheets.

 

"Hi, nice to meet you," a young girl most probably around the age of 14, smiled and held out a hand.

 

The boy which was around the same age as hers at that time, only stared at the young cheerful girl. With a mask covering half his face.

 

She looked at her hand then back to the boy, "Aren't you going to shake hands with me?," he only shook his head as a response. "That's pretty rude of you," she pouted.

 

He turned his back to her and ignored her latest statement, simply walked off the other way in opposite of where she was about to go. "H-Hey!" she cried out to him. He pretended to close his ears, mentally and continued to walk on.

 

"H-Hold it!" she caught up to him and grabbed his arm. His quick reflexes; throwing his arms off before she can actually grab hold of it. He turned to her with eyes showing that he's definitely not happy with being touched simply without his permission.

 

"Why won't you say anything to me?"

 

He sighed and mumbled through, "That's because I have absolutely nothing to say to you," then turned his back and simply walked off.

 

"Hyun ah! Wake up already~" as the view clears up, Yongguk was right in the sleepy head's face. He quickly sunk deeper to the bed in shock seeing his cousin was right in his face.

 

"Hyung! Don't scare me like that!" Daehyun complained as he sat up glowering at Yongguk who was having fun laughing off at his cousin's early morning reaction.

 

"Time for breakfast! Wash up!" he chuckled and closed the door after a click, leaving the young one some personal space to get ready for a new day.

 

Once he's done, walked out of the spacious room and headed straight to the kitchen. "What's up with the sudden wake up call hyung?"

 

Yongguk grinned widely, "We're going on a group outing with the others,"

 

"The others?"

 

"The others," Yongguk nods as he grabbed a bite of his freshly made breakfast, "You know, with Cha- Himchan, Jongup, Jun Hong and Youngjae, the others,"

 

"Oh," Daehyun simply nodded and joined Yongguk eating breakfast. "Hyung," Daehyun called out to Yongguk as he stared at his food.

 

Yongguk turned to Daehyun as he placed his empty plate in the sink. "You remember the girl who always comes over to our house when we're younger?"

 

"Who? Park Ah Ri?" Yongguk tapped his chin as he looked up at the ceiling, thinking.

 

"... Yes,"

 

Yongguk immediately chuckled upon hearing that simple response, "That girlfriend of yours. Yeah I remember. Why?"

 

Daehyun sighed and turned his attention to Yongguk, "She's not my girlfriend..."

 

"Oh? Really? She even vowed to be your wife when you two grow up," Yongguk laugh as he continued on to reminisce the past.

 

"Daehyun oppa!" the now 15 year old girl, Park Ah Ri ran to the masked 17 year old boy with such joy.

 

Daehyun awkwardly shoved her present into her arms, "Happy birthday," he simply said in his monotoned pre-puberty voice.

 

She gave him a wide grin and giggled, "Thank you Daehyun oppa! You do care for me,"

 

"Eo." simply turned away and walked off.

 

"Jung Daehyun ah~~" Yongguk playfully called out as he waved his hand in front of the younger one's masked face. Daehyun blinked and shook his head, looked at Yongguk blankly. "Tch. Don't give me that look. Now, come on and get ready!" Yongguk motioned for Daehyun to go change and Daehyun did as told.

 

After a few knocks on the wooden dark brown lavishly designed door, clicks and turning sounds the door opened from the inside revealing the black haired Himchan in his red crimson tee with black skinny. "Oh hey Yongguk-" his gaze turned to Daehyun, "Um, Yongguk hyung and Hyun ah," smiled awkwardly.

 

Daehyun who was wearing his black mask with a black cap, blue tee with blue denim jeans, bowed politely, "Annyeonghaseyo,"

 

"So are the kids ready? So that we can go now," Yongguk smiled as he peeped in the house with a grin.

 

Himchan nodded and grabbed his bagpack, "Yeap, the kids are already ready. Yoo Youngjae ah! Moon Jongup! Choi Junhong!"

 

Out came the kids running with their bagpacks, "Last one to get to the car's a rotten kimchi!" and immediately grabbed their seats at the back of Himchan's car. "That aint fair Junhong ah! You giant maknae!" Youngjae whined as he stomped his feet in anger.

 

Daehyun couldn't help but to stare at them awkwardly. "Well, what're you waiting for Hyun ah?" Himchan held Daehyun's shoulder as they calmly walked to the car.

 

Himchan got into the driver's seat while Yongguk leisurely got in to the passenger's seat beside Himchan. Back row would be Daehyun with Jongup and the last row would be Youngjae and Zelo. "Where are we going Himchan hyung?" the maknae from the back seat called out.

 

Himchan only glance at the back row from the corner of his eyes and answered, "We're going to the beach!"

 

Daehyun only looked blank as he just stared out the window. "Don't worry Daehyun ah, we'll go buy some stuff by the mall before going to the beach," Yongguk called out from the front seat.

 

Daehyun only kept quiet and nodded. "Youngjae hyung! It's unlike of you to keep quiet in the car," Jongup chuckled as he wrapped his hand around the headrest turning his body to turn to Youngjae at the back seat.

 

Youngjae with his headset on who had his head hung low playing with his phone, rolled his eyes up looking at Jongup. "Don't bother him Jongup hyung. Let him be." Zelo awkwardly patted Jongup's arm and hushed him to face back front.

 

Finally, after arriving at the mall. One by one the boys got out of the car. "Yay! We're going shopping!" the maknae playfully shouted as he ran towards the entrance with Jongup tagging along behind him.

 

"Kids," Yongguk chuckled.

 

Himchan turned to the two awkward boys with a smile, "Well, what are you two waiting for?"

 

"I didn't agree to this hyung ah," Daehyun whispered to Yongguk as he got to Yongguk's side.

 

Yongguk simply smiled and turned to Daehyun, "Your agreement to this doesn't really matter in this case Hyun ah," "It's time for you get to know the group a little better,"

 

"But what if I don't?" Daehyun simply asked. Yongguk could only smile and ruffled his hair messily as he walked off up ahead with Himchan.

 

Sighing irritatedly Daehyun burried his hands in his winter jacket and continued to walk towards the entrance of the shopping mall. Meanwhile Youngjae was curiously creeping up behind Daehyun, afterall, he did 'accidentally' eavesdrop on the two's conversation earlier. I wonder why Daehyun's such an anti-social person around us? Even around Jongup.

 

"Em. Hey Daehyun ah," Youngjae bravely comes up to Daehyun and lightly touched his shoulder. Daehyun kept silent as he turned to face Youngjae. Maybe it's because how I've been treating him lately. That's why he's acting this way. "Er, Yongguk hyung was right," He blurted out as he awkwardly scratched the back of his head. I think... I should make the first move.

 

"What're you talking about?" was Daehyun's expressionless reaction. Aish... I just got to say this! Long awkward silence between them. What're you waiting for Youngjae ah???! .... Here goes nothing.

 

Youngjae randomly took out his hand to Daehyun, "Let's start over,"

 

Daehyun looked at him weirdly, "Did you knock your head or anything?"

 

... W-What?!"I. Was. Just. Trying. To. Be. Nice. To. You." Youngjae mumbled with his gritted teeth, smiling.

 

Daehyun chuckled showing his flashy eye smile after seeing Youngjae's reaction and simply shook his head before turning off, leaving the clueless Youngjae behind. Youngjae's face turned to a shocked frown, "Y-Yah, Jung Daehyun ah!" he ran up chasing the masked boy.

 

Finally catching up to the maksed boy, Youngjae continued walked by his side, not taking his eyes off the person beside him. “You can stop staring at me now,” Daehyun chuckled under his mask as they continued to walk side by side.

 

Once again Youngjae took out his hand with an irritated look, “Look, I just want us to start anew,” Daehyun blankly stared at the younger boy’s milky fair hand, “Friends?”.

 

Daehyun rolled his eyes up to the younger boy’s face, “Seriously? Be sincere if you want to make friends.” Under the mask Daehyun smirked and simply walked past the boy.

 

“Yah, Jung Daehyun ah!” the mask boy immediately stopped in his tracks and lightly turned his head to his side, glancing Youngjae from the corners of his eyes. “I’m sorry…” the masked boy’s eyes grew large to what he just heard, “I shouldn’t have been mean to you from the start.” Something must’ve been wrong with him. Ah, this Youngjae. Daehyun strode across the aisle without looking back.



 

A/N: Finally another chapter is up! Sorry for the long wait everyone. ;w;" Comments, subbies please and thank you~ :D <3