Introducing, My Worst Nightmare

Violent, I Love You... Hyung

 

 

A/N: Hello everyone~ :D I'm back with a new chapter wheee~~ :D Wah! I wanna sincerely thank my lovely readers who subscribed! :'DD heee~ Anyways, I'd also love it if you guys would comment. I really wanna know what you guys think of the chapters ^^v~ Ssankyuu~~ and and another thing. I hope no one minds Youngjae's foul word. XD ahaha oh well! XD

Anyways, if my story plot maybe quite similar to some other stories. This is purely conincidence. I'm not plagiarising anyone's story. :) Just notifying. <3 Okay~ Happy Reading! <3

 



 

Previously;

As minutes passed by the boys kept on talking to each other, until, “Daehyun oppa?”

 

The two boys turned to where the voice was from. One glance, Daehyun’s eyes widened to see the presence of another person. The person that he wasn’t expecting to see. Why are you here?! Why now?!

 

“You are Daehyun oppa, right?” a girl with a velvety long brown wavy hair smiled as she came closer towards the boys.

 

“O-Oh… Yeah, I am,” Daehyun replied with a nod.

 

Youngjae, on the other hand, was feeling rather confused to this stranger whom just abruptly ruined their moment without even giving a proper introduction. The hell?

 

“Who are you?” Youngjae with his usual egoistic self; coldly asked to the newcomer.



 

The girl simply smiled and stood next to Daehyun, "I'm happy to finally see you again," grinning widely, immeidately giving Daehyun a bear hug.

 

Seeing her hugging him just like that gave Youngjae an instant discomfort in the stomach. His heart beat slowly beats faster, pupils dilating and anger fills up his beating heart. "W-What brings you here Ah-Ri ah?" Daehyun stuttered slowly pushing her off him.

 

"Silly~ of course, to see you!" she smiled and cuddled onto his hand.

 

, get off him.Youngjae mindlessly thought seeing her like that to his new friend. "H-How did you know that I was here?"

 

She awkwardly giggled and scratched the back of her head, "I accidentally saw you earlier, I called out to you but you didn't hear me," "So I decided to follow you here,"

 

"Daehyun ah, we'd better go now, Yongguk hyung might be angry if we don't go right away," Youngjae interupted the 'reunion' between Daehyun and the girl.

 

The girl looked at Youngjae excitedly after hearing what Youngjae just mentioned, "Yongguk oppa is here too? Unnie would love to see him," she squealed in happiness.

 

Daehyun held her hand stopping her from going off calling her unnie, "It's okay Ah-Ri ah, we'll just meet each other next time,"

 

"Aw, why not? We haven't seen you guys for ages!" she pouted.

 

Not cute.Youngjae grumbled and crossed his arms. "Heh, it's alright Ah-Ri ah... I don't think Yongguk's in the mood to meet anyone right now. He just want to have a peace and quiet outing,"

 

"Fine. But we're coming over to your apartment tomorrow!" she exclaimed happily as she started to walk away from them, "and oh, I have a surprise for you tomorrow," she stopped in her tracks glancing at Daehyun.

 

"It's getting late, we should go," Daehyun turned to Youngjae.

 

Before Daehyun could even make his way to the mountain pass, the girl quicjly grabbed Daehyun's arm, "Walk me back to my basecamp." she commanded.

 

"No!" Youngjae mindlessly blurted out, making the two of them turned their attention to him.

 

She then ignored Youngjae and continued to hog Daehyun’s petite arm. “Please, I don’t think I can walk back on my own,”

 

Daehyun looked at Youngjae apologetically, “Youngjae ah, will it be alright?”

 

Youngjae looked at Daehyun with his cold irritated look and turned the other way, “I’ll go by myself. You don’t have to ask me, just go.” Immediately walking off back to the boys’ basecamp without looking back.

 

“Ehe. Thanks,” Ah-Ri sheepishly smiled at Daehyun as they both started to walk towards Ah-Ri’s basecamp.

 

“Don’t mention it,” Daehyun dully answered. I must’ve hurt Youngjae’s feelings. A strange tight feeling around his chest was making him feel uncomfortable. All in the masked boy’s mind was the younger boy whom he left for the girl.

 

It was already nightfall by the time the couple arrived at Ah-Ri’s basecamp. “Oh, Ah-Ri you’re back-” another girl, slightly taller than Ah-Ri walked towards the two, neck lengthed black hair.

 

“Unnie! Look who I stumbled upon earlier,” Ah-Ri exclaimed and pulled Daehyun closer to her, “Daehyun oppa!”

 

“Oh, that masked ‘prince’ of yours huh Ah-Ri,” the sister teased.

 

“Ah unnie!” Ah-Ri pouted and turned to Daehyun embarrassedly, Daehyun only looked away embarrassedly to the statement.

 

“Ah, nice to meet you again, Yurim noona,” Daehyun bowed.

 

“No biggie, Daehyun ah,” Yurim smiled and ruffled the masked boy’s hair. “Come on, join us dinner, Daehyun ah,” she motioned for the two to go towards the campfire.

 

“N-No thank you noona… But I really got to go,”

 

As he was about to leave, Yurim quickly grabbed his arm and looked at him, “Aw, come on. I don’t think Yonggukkie won’t mind if you stay with us for a while,”

 

“H-How did you know Yongguk hyung is here?”

 

“Met him a while ago,” she simply answered with a grin. “So come on Daehyun ah, just stay with us for a while, a simple campfire dinner, then that’s it,”

 

Daehyun simply sighed, feeling defeated had to go along since he didn’t want to disappoint them for rejecting their kind offer. Sighs. Youngjae ah, I’m sorry.

 

Meanwhile, back at the boys’ basecamp, Youngjae finally got back and simply walked into their tent. The others could only stared at Youngjae who was angrily ‘walking’ to the tent.

 

Jongup was about to open his mouth, “Hy-”

 

“IF DAEHYUN COMES BACK, TELL HIM HE’S NOT WELCOME IN THIS TENT!” Youngjae suddenly screamed from inside the tent.

 

Yongguk and Himchan turned to each other exchanging expressions. Yongguk was giving Himchan the face saying, ‘What just happened?’. Himchan could only shrug and shook his head, ‘I don’t know either’. “Yah yah, better go back into the tent kids,” Yongguk shooed the two kids to the tent.

 

Jongup and Zelo looked at each other and quickly did as told. “Yah, Yoo Youngjae ah, what happened to you? Are you fighting with Daehyun again?” Himchan came closer to the tent where Youngjae was in.

 

“Just leave me alone hyung,” was Youngjae’s reply.

 

Himchan sighed and turned away looking at Yongguk, “What happened?”

 

“Daehyun’s not back either, where could this kid be?” Yongguk turned to the mountain pass looking if there’s any sign of Daehyun coming back.

 

Himchan gently tapped Yongguk’s shoulder and said, “I’ll just be with the maknaes,” walked towards the bigger tent where the maknaes were. Yongguk sighed and walked around the campfire, this kid better not stir up any more trouble.

 

After few moments later, Daehyun was finally in sight. Coming over to his hyung who has his arms crossed across his chest. “Hyung,” Daehyun started.

 

“What did you do?”

 

“W-What?”

 

“You’re sleeping outside tonight,”

 

Daehyun’s eyes enlarged and glanced at the tent where he’s supposed to be. Youngjae ah… “Why hyung?”

 

Yongguk shrugged and looked at Daehyun still with his arms crossed, “What happened back there Daehyun ah?”

 

“I met Ah-Ri,”

 

“So?”

 

“So… She asked me to accompany her back to her campbase,”

 

“Leaving Youngjae there all alone?”

 

“I told Youngjae to go back to the campbase while I send Ah-Ri back,”

 

Yongguk sighed and shook his head, “It’s Youngjae’s first time going camping, and you left him there hoping he’d find his way?”

 

Guilt started to build up in Daehyun’s chest after hearing that, “… R-Really?”

 

“I wouldn’t be saying that if I’m joking,”

 

“B-But… Youngjae did find his way back… Right?”

 

Yongguk nodded, “Yeah, he eventually did,” was all he could say before turning his back on Daehyun and goes back in the tent where the other three were.

 

What have I’ve done?Daehyun thought as he sat on a stump by the campfire. He looked around the basecamp and then he remembered that his sleeping bag was actually in the tent where Youngjae was. Great. Now how am I supposed to sleep? He sighed.

 

After a while Daehyun’s head kept on slipping off his knuckle, but the sound of the tent zipper opening up woke him up. Youngjae popped out his head from the tent and he looked at Daehyun with his usual cold from where they first met. “Your sleeping bag,” Youngjae simply said before throwing Daehyun’s sleeping bag out of the tent.

 

“Youngjae ah,” Daehyun called out, Youngjae paused before entering back into the tent. “I’m sorry,” “I really am,” Daehyun glanced at Youngjae apologetically. Unfortunately, Youngjae only ignored him and went back in the tent. If only you know how hurt I was, pabo Daehyun.