The Confession… Will You… Gladly Accept My Humble Confession?

Violent, I Love You... Hyung

 

 

It’s been two years since we’ve grown close to each other. We’ve learnt to know each other well. His smile was all I could think about, every single night before drifting off to bed.

 

 

 

Kim HimchanYou drive me crazy.

 

It was on that faithful day, I finally realized that… My feelings for you… were real.

 

“Hyung,” the younger male lightly tapped his partner by the lap with a worried expression, “Hey, what’s wrong hyung?”

 

Yongguk snapped back to reality as he stared at his crush in the eyes for a moment before accidentally shifted that glance to his crush’s pinkish velvety lips. Those lips… The older one gulped a ball of saliva down his throat.

 

The younger male continued to look at him curiously but with a side feeling of discomfort with the way his partner was staring at him. “Are you okay Yongguk hyung?” he asked once again.

 

The red haired Yongguk shooked his head and glanced back to the younger male’s eyes, “Y-Yeah… I’m just fine…”

 

Himchan sweetly smiled before turning back to the assignment that the two were working on earlier. “Now, back to where we were…”

 

Yongguk then silently sighed, I wonder if he feels the same way if I ever confessed to him. “YONGGUK HYUNG!” the younger male screamed in his ear, irritated.

 

“W-What?” Yongguk slightly pushed the younger male further away after noticing how close they were.

 

Himchan grunted and turned back to the messy stacks of papers on the table infront of him, “Unfinished assignment? Due tomorrow?” he said with hints of sarcasm.

 

“Alright. Alright. I’m sorry,” Yongguk sighed and finally knocked some sense into him to get that done before thinking about something else.

 

“Why are you so distracted anyway?” Himchan sighed as he unwrap a piece of lollipop and plopped in in his mouth.

 

Yongguk tried to distract himself from staring at the younger male again and shooked his head lightly, “It’s nothing.”

They continued on doing their work until late night. The living room was peacefully quiet, other than the sound of the air breezing from the air conditioner. Yongguk came by to the living room after washing his face in the toilet, stretching his hands high, bending his body from side to side.

 

“Chan ah, I think we should-” his sentence was cut off when he sat the wondrous sight of the younger male sleeping soundly, head rested comfortably on his two arms, his eyes were really calm and peaceful looking. The older male’s glance shifted down to his slightly pouting flush pink lips, it’s those lips again.

 

Unknowingly, he got closer to the younger male’s side on the cold wood tilled floor. Himchan… You never fail to make me feel this way every single time I look at you. He thought as he slowly got closer to the younger male’s lips. I’ve always wanted to touch those flush lips of yours. Only a few inches away, the red-haired Yongguk could feel the warm steady breath of his friend brushing on his lips. Just a little closer and-

 

“H-Hyung,” Himchan stuttered and was quickly taken aback seeing his friend’s attempt to savour his lips. Yongguk froze knowing that he got discovered with his daring little secret move on his friend. “W-What were you doing?”

 

There was a long silence between them, until Yongguk finally breathed out and glanced at Himchan, straight in the eye. I just finally have to say it then. Nervously biting his upper lip Yongguk confessed, “I… Really like you… Kim Himchan.”

 

Himchan stayed in his rather ‘terrified’ position after hearing Yongguk’s confession. Then suddenly chuckled, “Hyung. I like you too man, what a douche,”

 

“I don’t mean ‘like’ in a douche whatever.” Yongguk said raising his voice a little, “I… really like you,” he paused, “Like LIKE you, more than what we are now,”

 

Himchan suddenly let out an uproar laugh and patted Yongguk’s shoulder, “Man. Seriously, you’re like a Casanova,”

 

“I’m not kidding Kim Himchan ah, I really mean it,” Yongguk said it once again in a firm tone.

 

“Dude,” Himchan chuckled, “I know I’ve been teasing you and all by calling you ‘Jagiya’ and stuff,” he breathed before looking at Yongguk with his derpy smile, “But seriously, you can’t possibly fall for that? And dude! We’re both guys.”

 

Yongguk was slowly burning up inside, he was rather pissed at Himchan for not taking him seriously, “Kim Himchan…!”

 

Himchan was still laughing and wiped off a tear from the corner of his left eye, “Nice dude. We should try this joke on the others next time,”

 

In frustration, Yongguk grabbed both side of Himchan’s shoulders and pinned him to the floor, planting a gentle peck on the lips, “I love you. Kim Himchan,” W-What…?!


A/N: Hello my lovely readers :D Updated another chappie here, just a short side of story of BangHim moment as suggested by a friend of mine ;D <3 What'd you guys think? Please do comment and subscribes would be wonderful <3 Happy readings~