I Don’t Have The Heart To Leave You

Violent, I Love You... Hyung

Previously;

 

Youngjae then looked at Daehyun, “Will you… Give me another chance to be your friend?” hearing those words coming out from Daehyun really touched Youngjae’s sensitive heart. Youngjae slightly smiled and nodded. Out of happiness, Daehyun pulled the younger boy to a friendly hug, “Thank you Youngjae ah… It means a lot to me,” So do I, Jung Daehyun ah.

 

“So we’re cool now?” Daehyun looked at Youngjae with his half covered face. Youngjae shook his head and Daehyun frowned, “Wae?”

 

“Take off your mask,” Youngjae commanded. Daehyun was hesitating at first, but for Youngjae he eventually did. The younger boy smiled and pulled Daehyun into another hug, “Yeah, we’re cool now, pabo Daehyun,” I’m happy it all worked out eventually. I don’t think I can ever find someone else like you, Yoo Youngjae.


 

A few days have passed and there was no sign of Ah-Ri anywhere. It was just me, Youngjae and the others.Daehyun smiled under his black mask as he stared out by the window from his bedroom. “Daehyun ah!” Youngjae chuckled as he grabbed the shoulders of the masked boy from behind, causing the masked boy to react from his seat.

 

The masked boy let out a relieved sigh before glaring at the younger boy, “Yah! You scared me!”

 

“That’s because you didn’t even notice that I walked in,” Youngjae stuck out his tongue at the masked boy before dodging a slap attack by the shoulder from the masked boy infront of him.

 

The masked boy rolled his eyes before turning back to the window, “That doesn’t even matter,”

 

“Psh,” the younger boy scoffed and headed towards Daehyun’s single sized bed, immediately lays on it, “What are you doing Daehyun ah?” the younger one laid on his stomach and face the masked boy’s back.

 

Daehyun turned around to look at the younger boy and simply answered, “Homework,” before turning back to face his study table.

 

The younger boy sighed loudly and pouted, “You’re no fun.” “Treating your guest this way,”

 

The masked boy chuckled and lightly shook his head, “You’re no guest in this house,”

 

“I’m not?”

 

“No, of course not.”

 

The younger boy sat up and glared at the masked boy, “What the hell Daehyun ah?”

 

The masked boy chuckled once more and turned to the younger boy, “Of course you’re not a guest.” “You’re family,” he said in his calm sweet tone which made the cheeks of the younger one to heat up.

 

Youngjae then stood up and awkwardly faced the door, “I-I’m going to grab something to eat. You coming?”

 

Knowing Daehyun when it comes to food, he would definitely not reject any sort of offer. Placing his pen on the study table; he stood up and smiled with his only visible eyes, “Count me in,” Youngjae laughed and shook his head as he opened the door, letting the two hungry boys out of the room.

 

“We’re just in luck,” Youngjae smiled as the two got to the kitchen.

 

“Cheesecake!” the masked boy’s eyes glitter in glee seeing his favourite dessert on the kitchen counter.

 

Youngjae glanced around the empty apartment before turning back to Daehyun only to find that a piece of the cheesecake has been cut. “Seems like the others are not here?”

 

Daehyun who has already stuffed his face with cheesecake, looked at Youngjae with his big round eyes, “Hmm?”

 

Youngjae sighed and showed him an irritated face, “Nevermind.”

 

“Yongguk hyung must’ve gone out again with Himchan hyung?”

 

“Guess so, since the two maknaes are out practicing,” Youngjae replied and realized that he was poked with the edge of the plate with a slice of cheesecake on it. “What?” he turned to the boy who’s been busy eating by himself.

 

“Didn’t you say you’re hungry?” Daehyun who already unmasked his black mask when he started digging kept on poking Youngjae with the plate.

 

Youngjae grabbed the plate and snickered as he playfully hit Daehyun by the shoulder, “Yah, get me a fork will ya?”

 

“Ah sheesh man. Get it yourself,” Daehyun groaned in annoyance as he kept on eating his share of the cheesecake.

 

Youngjae gritted his teeth and quickly grabbed Daehyun’s already used fork, “I’ll be taking that!” and started grabbing a bit of the cheesecake.

 

Daehyun looked at Youngjae in shocked and shrieked, “Youngjae ah!” The younger boy only smirked as he continued eating the cheesecake.

 

After they’re done, they chilled around the living room area. Right then Youngjae’s phone vibrated; it was an incoming call from his vocals trainer. “Oh damn,” he glanced at phone and immediately answered it.

 

“Yah! Yoo Youngjae! Where are you? You’re not coming for practice?!” the piercing shriek of his vocals trainer could be clearly heard inches away from the phone.

 

Youngjae placed his right ear back to the phone speaker, “I’m really sorry saem, I’ll over in a minute,” it took a while before he could actually end the call with his vocals trainer.

 

Daehyun who already had his mask on kept on glancing at the distressed younger boy as the younger boy put his phone back in his pocket. “Sorry Daehyun ah, I got to go,”

 

Daehyun simply smiled eventhough deep inside he really wanted Youngjae to stay a little longer, “It’s alright. You’d better hurry or you’ll be screamed at again,” he stood up from where he was sitting and goes to his room instantly closing the door shut after that.

 

Youngjae sighed as he grabbed his jacket by the rack. How I wish I could stay longer as well. He walked towards the main door and was hesitating to reach for that door knob. “I hate this feeling,” he quietly whined to himself as the guilty feeling from the thought of leaving the masked boy alone in the apartment was slowly tearing him apart.

 

Shrugging off the feeling he pulled down the knob and walked out of the apartment. Step after step, his legs were getting heavier knowing that he was going further and further away from the apartment. This really doesn’t feel right. He stopped by the entrance of the widely opened elevator door. As the elevator door closes, the younger boy ran back to the apartment and quickly pushed the code number to the apartment.

 

A few seconds recognition process of the code, the door was ready to be opened and he quickly pulled down the knob and stepped into the familiar apartment once again and made his way to the door of the person he didn’t want to leave behind.

 

He turned the door knob and swung the door open, the owner of the room glanced to the door shocked to see the person that he expected to have already left the building was back in his room seeming rushed, “Y-Youngjae ah?”

 

“Go get changed, now,” the younger boy commanded as he started rummaging through the masked boy’s closet. Daehyun was too shocked with Youngjae’s sudden actions that he literally froze in place. He was practically staring at the younger boy. “Daehyun!” Youngjae screamed.

 

“Why?”

 

“No time to explain. Change. Now.” He firmly commanded as he closed the closet door after picking out simple tee and jeans before going out of the room leaving the masked boy some time to change.

 

As soon as the masked boy finished changing, Youngjae threw another jacket to the boy who just got out of the room and grabbed him by the hand. “Come on let’s go,”

 

W-Where is he bringing me?“Y-Youngjae ah,” Daehyun finally spoke up as they got in the empty elevator. The younger boy turned to the masked boy with a relived smile, “Where are we going?” His question was only answered with a smile from the younger boy as the finally arrived at the lobby of the building. I know you’ll like it.

 

“You’ll know.”

 

All this time getting to know him and stuff, I actually learnt something him. The thing that we have in common is that, we both have a passionate interest for singing. So that is why he transferred to Seoul Art High.

 

He is really an interesting friend, and apparently a mysterious one too. However, it’s just funny that, deep in my heart I really want to be with him most of the time.

 

… He amuses me… A whole lot!

 

True, the fact that he hides his flawless face most of the time annoys me. But hey, that’s the Jung Daehyun I learnt to know. I know I’m harsh in a way, but he doesn’t seem to care and that’s one thing I really appreciate about him.

 

… I wonder what he thinks of me…?

 

As the two continued to walk along the sidewalk towards TS Entertainment Headquarter which was only a few blocks away from where they were from. Daehyun couldn’t help but wonder why he’s being dragged along. The masked boy kept on taking small glances at the younger boy walking beside him.

 

Youngjae ah, what’re you up to?

 

It’s only been a short while since I first met him but now it feels like I’ve known him for years. I think I know more about Youngjae than how much I know about Jongup. I know most of his likes and dislikes. I know how he would usually react to things; even to the tiny little details.

 

When Youngjae told me that I was his only ‘friend’, I never believed in him; because he seems like a guy who socializes too much. Little by little, I finally know why nobody was ever close to him.  Jongup and Zelo were not considered as his friends, but his ‘family’ members.

 

Me? I don’t even know why he wanted to be friends with me in the first place… Maybe it’s because I’m related to Yongguk hyung? Perhaps? I don’t know.

 

All I know is that, Youngjae and I are good friends. I would never want this friendship to end, because he…

 

....

 

....

 

....

 

....

 

Is a person who plays a very important role in my life… Yoo Youngjae.



 

A/N: Hola! :D New chapter is up again~ XD ahaha what'd you guys think about this chappie? Sorry if it's a y update.... ;w;" Comment & Subscribe pleajeeuu n thank you~ <3 :3