I Know You, You Know Me

Violent, I Love You... Hyung

 

A/N: Hallo hallo~ :D FINALLY the first chapter. Sorry for a y update... TwT" I've been updating this chapter in between my studies period... Huhuh... and yeah, for those who have been waiting for me to update... thank you? :DD For giving some interest ^^ and and anddd~ Thank you for those who subscribed tho I've only posted up the Forewords for this story ^^ <3 Hoping to get comments just to see how I'm doing with this story :3

 

A fine sunny cold morning on the first week of March. The first semester for high school students has just started, another new starting school year. "Jongup ah! Hurry up already or we'll be late!" Youngjae screamed by the main door carrying his bagpack, neatly ready to go to school.

 

Came out a narrow eyed boy, with a messy curly hair, the buttons on the collar was still ed, carrying his bagpack on one side of his shoulder. "I done," he muffled as he fits into his school shoes with fresh toast in his mouth.

 

Youngjae crossed his arms, glaring at the all-clueless Jongup. "What?" he asked widening up his eyes as he munched his toast.

 

"Your hair is messy, you uniform is not neatly buttoned and I'm sure your bagpack is empty!" Youngjae nagged as he tried to grab hold of Jongup's bagpack where Jongup immediately dogde the sudden attack before Youngjae could even grab hold of it.

 

"It's not as empty as you think it is!" Jongup playfully pouted as he took a step back away from Youngjae. "And you're starting to nag like Himchan eomma!"

 

"I am not like Himchan hyung! and Himchan hyung is not our eomma!" Youngjae screamed in frustration. He glared at the widely opened door and glanced to Jongup, "Where's the maknae?"

 

"Oh, he said to just go without him, he'll go catch up later," Jongup smiled as he sneakily passed by the 'pissed off' Youngjae. "Catch you later hyung!"Jongup smiled when he got by their main gate and ran off in the speed of light.

 

Youngae grunted and went into the the house, "CHOI JUNHONG! YOU'D BETTER GO BEFORE HIMCHAN HYUNG COMES BACK!" closed the door after a click and finally walked off to school alone.

 

In the midst of listening to his favourite beat, he was scrolling through the song lists in his ipod; BAM, his ipod dropped to the ground on top of a messy pile of books. Fell on his bums he whined in pain, "Seriously man, you don't need to knock me so hard," he glared the person he ran into.

 

The person had black hair, just the right eye size, not too big, not too small, but there was only one thing which freaked Youngjae. The person was wearing a black mask covering half of his face. Despite that, Youngjae was still able to recognise that that person was a guy, and what's more epic was that he was wearing the same uniform as Youngjae. What a small world!

 

"I'm sorry," he quickly packed his books and walked off quickly passed Youngjae.

 

Youngjae looked at him wondering why he went off the wrong way, that's not the way to school. Hmm, I wonder who he is? New transfer perhaps? Youngjae thought as he continued walking his way to school.

 

"Hey Youngjae," a girl came by to his locker as he was getting ready for his first class.

 

Without glancing back Youngjae just simply closed his locker door and turned his back to her, "Hey," simply walked off without a care in the world.

 

There he was sitting on his desk with his white Beats headset, blasting to his favourite music while doing nothing but just daydreaming looking outside the window. He sighed as he kept on looking out the window, people walking back and forth. Yes, it's a busy day. Damped reflection of girls coming and leaving his table was seen, but he didn't give a damn about it.

 

Every year, it's the same thing all over and over again. Why can't these girls ever leave me alone?Though the school bell has rang, indicating the start of the first period. Swiftin his bag pack up to his shoulder, lightly pushed some way-blocking girls off without a single hint of smile on his face.

 

First period; Vocals. Youngjae has always loved his vocals lessons here in Seoul Art High. Not only the fact that he was the only student, it's just that he has great passion for singing.

 

In Seoul Art High, things were different for any vocal lessons. One student or at most, two students were already considered to be a class. "Annyeonghaseyo Kim seonsaengnim," Youngjae's bright smile turned to a slight frown seeing the presence of another student other than himself sitting infront of his vocals teacher.

 

Kim seonsaeng, Youngjae's vocals teacher who has been teaching since since the first year he entered Seoul Art High. Very outgoing teacher and she was the students' most wanted yet lovable teacher.

 

"Oh, Youngjae ah, come in," her flawless mezzo voice echoed across the large empty yet, lagishly furnished wooden tilled floor. "You're just in time, meet your new classmate," she smiled.

 

Youngjae glanced at the back view of this 'new classmate' of his. Seems familiar. He thought as he got closer towards his seat, located next to the newbie. One glance at this new friend of his, he knew something was rather familiar. Those jawline, those luscious looking pale pink flushy lips and those perfectly bridged nose. It can't be!