Lovely To Be Seeing You Again

Violent, I Love You... Hyung

 

A/N: My... Last update for now before I go on hiatus mode. TwT" I'll promise to update when I have the time alright? Please please~~ Give me those lovely comments and subbies once again thank you thank you~~~ :3 ^^ <3 And and BIG thanks to my bestie Ikkiminn who's been giving me advices on how to write the story better. LABYU BESTIE~ <3 P.S, forgive me for the grammatical errors and typos. ToT"

 

Previously;

Youngjae then turned around to see at the person Zelo was waving at. His eyes grew big after seeing who Jongup was with, "Hey maknae ah, hey hyung!"

 

No, I can't believe my eyes!Youngjae's big round eyes, laid at the person standing next to Jongup. After realising Jongup smiled awkwardly and turned to Youngjae, "Uh, hyung? I thought you told me before that it's rude to stare,"

 

The person next to Jongup accidentally spat out a short laugh after hearing that statement, "It's a pleasure to meet you,"


 

Youngjae scoffed lightly and turned away, “Again,”.

 

“What, you two know each other?! Wah! This is absolutely incredible!” Jongup exclaimed happily and dragged Daehyun to sit beside him as he grabbed a seat next to Youngjae.

Zelo, on the other hand was pouting to see his dearest hyung not sitting next to him, “Ah, hyung. You left me this morning and now you won’t sit next to me?”

 

“He- What?” Youngjae nearly bulged his eyes out and glared at Jongup, “I thought you said he told us to just go on without him,”


Jongup gave Youngjae a cheeky smile, “Heh~ Opps?”

 

Daehyun then, could only watch by Jongup’s side, chuckling on his own by their actions. The maknae then pointed his spoon towards Daehyun, “Oh! The masked stranger!”

 

Jongup irritated, hit Zelo’s spoon with his, “Don’t point like that Jun Hong ah! It’s rude,” Daehyun glanced at Zelo and gave him an eye smile.

 

“Psh, as expected, he’s still silent,” Zelo playfully crossed his hands on his chest and rested his back onto the chair, pouting.

 

Youngjae gave quick glances to all three boys with a puzzled face, “How can all three of you know each other?”

 

Jongup snorted “Daehyun, Jung Daehyun, he’s a bestfriend of mine. Met him during my vacation in Busan, been friends ever since.”

 

Daehyun happily nodded and mumble audibly behind his mask, “But lost contact eventually, cause he forgot about me, when he got back to Seoul,”

 

“HE.FINALLY.TALKED.” the maknae gasped excitedly upon hearing Daehyun ‘finally’ talking.

 

RING. The bell indicated end of their lunch break and off they go for their next class. “What’s your next class Daehyun hyung?” Jongup smiled at Daehyun as he finally stood off his seat.

 

“Maths,” was his simple reply.

 

Damn! I’m in the same class as Daehyun again?! Youngjae panicked after hearing Daehyun’s short reply. “Aw, was hoping we could be in the same class!” Jongup sadly commented on his reply.

 

Zelo with a piece of cookie in his mouth mumbled, “Hyun hyung! You’ll be in the same class as Youngjae hyung then!”

 

“Aish, don’t talk with your mouth full Jun Hong ah!” Jongup irritated, shouldered around the giant maknae and went off to their next class.

 

Just then, they’re both left alone, Youngjae stood awkwardly next to Daehyun as he was keeping his cool, standing looking at the young petite Youngjae. “I think we should go to class now,” Daehyun said in his baritone voice which made the innocent Youngjae jumped in total shock.

 

“Yeah… R-Right,” with a quick pace he walked passed Daehyun. Youngjae’s soft finger then accidentally brushed lightly onto Daehyun’s palm as the the young one didn’t realize on how close their position were. Daehyun felt that ticklish feeling, making his heart skipped a beat. He slowly clenched his hand, while mentally slapping himself to stop doing that. I am a straight man! Daehyun ah! A MAN! Daehyun screamed in his head as he tagged along behind Youngjae towards their next class.

 

At 9:00pm sharp, classes finally ended for these young high school students. “Finally! School is over!” the giant maknae screamed in happiness as he ran towards his tired hyungs who have been waiting for him by the school gates.

 

“Thankfully for me, it’s my last year!” Youngjae yawned and slouched lazily out of the school compounds.

 

Jongup yawned loudly and grunted, “Show off. Why can’t you be like Daehyun hyung, YoungYoung hyung ah? Quiet.”

 

Daehyun looked at Jongup. Well, glaring to be exact, under the moonlight Jongup couldn’t really see Daehyun’s expression clearly. So he doesn’t really give much of a damn. Damn, you know I don’t take that as a compliment, Moon Jongup ah!

 

Just then a car passed by them and the window rolled down showing the bright smiley Himchan in the car. “Daehyun ah, let me bring you home,” he stopped and looked at the other three boys. “So, I see you’ve met the boys. Good timing, come on in everyone! Let’s get you boys home!”

 

As the young high school boys sleepily get into Himchan’s car, Jongup sat at the passenger’s seat next to Himchan., followed by Zelo, Daehyun and Youngjae at the back seat. “Ah, I don’t even wanna know how you know him too, Himchan hyung, I’ll ask you tomorrow.” Youngjae sleepily mumbled as Himchan drove off back to their premise’s comfort zone.

 

Halfway through the ride, all the boys were sound asleep, exception to Daehyun who’s been stiffly awake throughout the whole journey. “So, Jongup’s actually your best friend eh, Hyun ah?”

 

“Nae, hyung.”

 

“Funny, Jongup never mentioned about this to me before,”

 

Daehyun lightly chuckled, “He forgot about me eventually hyung,”

 

“Typical of him,” Himchan continued chuckling.

 

He then finally stopped by the front entrance by the apartment where Daehyun and Yongguk were staying in. “Finally we’re here~” Himchan looked back and saw that Daehyun was awkwardly squished in between the giant maknae Zelo and the space hugger Youngjae. “Ah, here we go again.” Himchan sighed and got out of the car by Youngjae’s side.

 

He opened up the door and caught Youngjae just in time as he nearly fell off the car seat as soon the door was opened. Hung Youngjae’s left hand by Himchan’s broadshoulders and kept him steady as he limply got Youngjae off the car, giving space for Daehyun to go out. Daehyun then helped Himchan held Youngjae steadily and got him back seated in the car. “Thanks for the help Hyun ah,”

 

“No problem hyung. So you’re gonna get them in yourself later?”

 

“It’s normal,” Himchan breathlessly chuckled. “Alright then, I’ll see you tomorrow Hyun ah, sleep well.”

 

“Night hyung,” Daehyun held out a hand, bidding his goodbye to Himchan in a manly way and he swiftly secures his bagpack to his back as he got up to the apartment.

 

Reaching the apartment, Daehyun easily used the code lock on the door and found out that Yongguk was sleeping on the sofa with lots of food wrappings on the floor. Bits and pieces of food messed up the area where he’s sleeping at. Typical of Yongguk hyung. Daehyun tiredly smiled and walked to Yongguk’s room to get a blanket.

 

Walking in Yongguk’s room, the room automatically lights up, putting all the neatness of Yongguk’s room infront of Daehyun’s crystal clear view. He looked left and right to search for the blanket but instead, found a group picture of him, Himchan, Zelo, Jongup and Youngjae who seemed to grab his 100% attention. Once again, his heart skipped a beat when his eyes lay down on Youngjae’s flawless baby face. He was smiling brightly, wearing a bright yellow loose shirt with matching shorts with Zelo. He’s beautiful

 

“Yah, what’re you doing here?”