The Other Side Of The Story (Part I)

Violent, I Love You... Hyung

 

"Mwoyeyo? I'm being transferred?" Daehyun's eyes grew large after hearing the news that was just told to him.

 

Daehyun's eomma nodded and smiled, "Yes, since you like singing so much, we're gonna transfer you to Seoul Art High this coming new semester,"

 

"But I won't have a place to stay in," Daehyun fastinatedly glance around on the verge of panicking about his life alone in Seoul.

 

"Don't worry you'll stay with your cousin,"

 

Daehyun jawdropped hearing to his mother's simple yet horrifying answer, "Bang Yongguk hyung?!"

 

"Yeah, what's wrong with that? He's fine with it."

 

Daehyun sighed and dropped his shoulders down in frustration."So I am going, whether I like or not?"

 

His mother smiled in which to him then looks rather irritating, "Yes,"

 

RING RING~~The sound of his alarm irritatedly woke him up. With his head still under the sheets, he lazily tapped the surface of his bedside table blindly as he reached for his phone and snoozed it, "Another 5 more minutes," he mumbled as he goes back to snoozeland.

 

Light knocks then came up next, right after he snoozed his phone, "Jung Daehyun ah, time to get up quick,"

 

"But today's the weekend, ma! We have no school!" Daehyun grumbled as he changed his sleeping postion, stretching to feel comfortable and continues to cuddle in the sheets.

 

The knocking stopped, "Who told you, you'll be having school today? Come on get up! Yonggukkie hyung's here!" the Oh-So-Familiar basso voice came up which made Daehyun sprung up from bed. That can't be true! Why's he here? Why is he picking me up? And WHY AM I EVEN GOING ?!

 

"Come on and open the door already Hyun ah!" Yongguk knocked on the door again causing panic and chaos on the other side of the door.

 

Daehyun glanced at the door in defeat, I can't jump from here cause it's too high. I can't escape from him either. "Uh, coming hyung," in utter defeat he walked towards the door reaching out to turn the doorknob until.

 

................

 

................

 

"Hey, what took you so long?" came in the tall brown haired hyung that he feared, flashing his gummy friendly smile. "Ready to go?" as he twirled the extra bedroom key to Daehyun's room on his index finger.

 

"I... Haven't wash," Daehyun looked at him in dismay, wondering how he managed to get the extra bedroom key. Of course, mom. He sighed as he mentally slapped himself.

 

Ugh, this is awfully awkward.Daehyun sat uncomfortably next to Yongguk in the plane as they just flew off to Seoul.

 

Upon arrival, Daehyun passed through the arrivals door pushing the trolley filled with his cargo bags. "Let me help you with those," Yongguk volunteered to fit the bags into his car as Daehyun just went to the passenger's seat.

 

As they arrived to his appratment, Wow... This is a surprise. Daehyun gaped to see the spotless appartment, he knew this wasn't how Yongguk used to live. It was literally spotless, everything was neatly arranged and not a single was out of range.

 

"Happy to see my appartment?" Yongguk smiled as he slumped on the black learhered sofa.

 

Daehyun nodded as he lightly smiled, "I'm impressed hyung, never knew you could be this neat,"

 

"Ah, about that, I usually hire someone to clean up after me..." Yongguk embarrasedly smiled, awkwardly scratching the back of his head.

 

Daehyun chuckled and shook his head, "No doubt hyung,"

 

"Okay!" Yongguk beamed and motioned for Daehyun to sit next to him as he took out a piece of paper from under the coffee table. "Here's the thing. You'll be attending Seoul Art High this coming March, correct?"

 

Daehyun simply nodded as he was more interested to know on the piece of paper that Yongguk was holding.

 

"Keep it together kiddo," Yongguk smiled, "Okay, here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna go shopping tomorrow, which includes your books, uniform, school bag... And stuff!"

 

"But I brought my old school bag with me hyung,"

 

"Keep 'em for emergencies only. We're still going shopping tomorrow no matter what," Yongguk tilted his head glancing at Daehyun's cargo bag. "Now, go unpack and get some rest. I'll go buy us some dinner. Don't open the door till I get back. Got it kid?"

 

Daehyun tiredly nodded his head, "Yes, hyung,"

 

After washing up, was sweet smelling, fresh looking with his light blue snoopy printed pyjamas. With a click of a button he close the lamp and switched on the floor lamp which lit his room to a partially lit comfort zone. Hyung amazed me too much today. Daehyun happily thought as he sleepily moved to bed and tucked in. Slowly drifting off to dreamland.

 

................

 

................

 

"Yonggukie~" the giggly sound coming from outside his room woke Daehyun up from his peaceful slumber. He grabbed his phone and checked the time, 1.30am was the display on the phone.

 

Daehyun just shrug the feeling off until he heard another giggly sound along with Yongguk's deep giggly voice. It gave Daehyun goosebumps just from hearing Yongguk's giggly voice. Ew. Who's he with at this hour? Darned hyung's at it again.

 

Daehyun covered himself with the blanket again and there it goes again with the giggling and some other noises. Irritatedly Daehyun walks out of the door, "Hyung-". The atmosphere turned tense as he stepped out of the door, seeing something that he wasn't expecting to see. Crap.

 

A/N: Hello hello~ Huhu~ I am back with a new short chapter ^^. Well, I just wanna thank those who've been giving some interest to this fic. Though I'm still new to fanfic writing. Hopefully, this chapter is good enough. :) <3