The Other Side Of The Story (Part II)

Violent, I Love You... Hyung

 

Previously;

The atmosphere turned tense as he stepped out of the door, seeing something that he wasn't expecting to see. Crap.

----------------------

"It's not what you think it is Daehyun ah," Yongguk stuttered, shocked to see Daehyun's sudden entrance.

 

Daehyun tch-ed and rolled his eyes, "Right, candlelight dinner? And it's in the middle of the night, hyung ah. I'm not dumb."

 

"Hyung... I guess I'd better go," the other guy felt the tense aura and stiffly stood up, walking towards the main door.

 

Yongguk looked at the guy leaving and trailed after him, "I'll accompany you,"

 

Daehyun sighed and shook his head in disbelief. This hyung is unbelievable. He can't possibly... He then mentally shook his head. No, no he can't be!

 

Yongguk then came back, looking all serious and definitely, unhappy. "Thanks a lot Daehyun ah,"

 

"Hyung, you can't be-"

 

"Watch that mouth of yours imma! I am not and he's just a friend of mine, he's our neighbour and that is how you treat him?"

 

Daehyun hung his head low in embarrassment for making such an assumption. "I-I'm sorry hyung, I... Didn't know,"

 

"Next time, think before you make any sort of assumption," Yongguk sighed depressey and went straight to his room without lookin back to Daehyun.

 

The next morning was rather awkward for Daehyun, he walked towards the kitchen and no one was there but a note and an envelope was placed on the kitchen table;

 

To Jung Daehyun,

I've left some money here, enough for you to shop for your things on your own. I'll be back soon. And bring my phone with you, just in case if you lost your way just call the number with my labelled name. Good luck and the list of books needed, it's there as well. So make sure to check them properly.

- Bang Yongguk hyung.

 

I shouldn't have said those words to him last night.Daehyun sighed as he took the note and envelope with him. I guess, I'd better go. After grabbing his black thick winter jacket and house keys, he finally took his first baby steps outside of the appartment.

 

As he stepped out, he was rather hesitant to close the door shut. Still feeling unsure about his way in Seoul, an whether he can actually make it to his destination. Unknowingly, he stared at the door knob for quite some time until-

 

"Hey, um, are you alright?" a soft inquisitive voice snapped the door-knob-staring boy back to reality as he quickly turned his attention to the fellow neighbour of his.

 

He blinked quite a number of times, staring blankly before answering, "Yes,"

 

"Ah, you must be Yongguk hyung's little cousin..." the black haired smiled, "what was your name?"

 

"Jung Daehyun," Daehyun cut him off.

 

"Ah, yes. Yongguk hyung did mentioned you to me quite a number of times,"

 

Daehyun's eyes sparkled in amazement to the fact that was just told. "Ah, I see,"

 

"I was going to come over, to check up on you."

 

"Lemme guess, Yongguk hyung asked you to?"

 

"Of course," the neighbour smiled and patted Daehyun's soft black hair, "He care for you Daehyun ah," his gaze then shifted to the envelope that Yongguk left him earlier. "Oh, buying for school supplies?"

 

Daehyun glanced at the envelope and smiled awkwardly, "Seems like it,"

 

"Is it your first time here coming to Seoul?" the neighbour asked and all Daehyun could do was only to nod. "Then, let me be your guide today," he smiled in a sort of mortherly way, to Daehyun's eyes.

 

"Are you sure? I may be disturbing you with your work?"

 

He simply shake his head in disagreement, "Nope. Not at all," he turned and looked back at Daehyun, "Now, come along,"

 

They both then got in to a metallic silver coloured Kia Forte SX, one getting in the driver's seat and Daehyun got in the front passenger's seat. "Oh, by the way hyung, you know my name, but I don't know yours,"

 

The guy swiftly inserted the ignition key and started up the car, "Kim Himchan," with a smile he glanced at the younger boy, "I'm your hyung by the way,"

 

Daehyun nodded comprehensively and looked at the list on his hand as they drove off to the busy streets of Seoul.

 

A/N: Finalyy~~ *sighs* I am back with a short chapter! TwT" I'm really sorry for the slow updates. :S Anyways, I hope this chapter is good enough. Cause I do think it's a little boring... :( Yes, school has been making my life difficult to update redularly... TwT" And to those who have been commenting and subbies! :'D THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH~~ <3 You guys really made me happy! ^o^ <3 Once again, I apologise for my grammartical errors and lack on descriptions in a few parts, was updating it while being half awake. XD