It Turned Out Well Somehow… Or Maybe Not.

Violent, I Love You... Hyung

 

Previously;

Walking in Yongguk’s room, the room automatically lights up, putting all the neatness of Yongguk’s room infront of Daehyun’s crystal clear view. He looked left and right to search for the blanket but instead, found a group picture of him, Himchan, Zelo, Jongup and Youngjaewho seemed to grab his 100% attention. Once again, his heart skipped a beat when his eyes lay down on Youngjae’s flawless baby face. He was smiling brightly, wearing a bright yellow loose shirt with matching shorts with Zelo. He’s beautiful.

 

“Yah, what’re you doing here?”


 

 

Quickly, Daehyun turned his attention towards the door only to find sleepy Yongguk rubbing his red tired eyes. "Hyung, you're awake," Daehyun stammered.

 

"Yeah, what're you looking at kiddo?" Yongguk asked with his out-bed husky voice as he sat next to Daehyun.

 

Daehyun innocently looked at Yongguk and passed him the photo frame he was looking at. "Just looking at this,"

 

Yongguk glanced at the photo frame then back to Daehyun, "Wae?"

 

"It's funny that we all know each other. You're my hyung cousin, Jongup here is my long lost best friend who actually forgot about me in the long running," Daehyun sweatdropped and continued, "Himchan hyung, the one who drove me around to buy my stuff, the giant maknae Zelo who scared the hell out of me as I was on my way to school,"

 

"You went to school on your own?" Yongguk cut him off before he could say another word.

 

Daehyun nodded and added, "Supposedly, but Zelo was kind enough to accompany me there,"

 

Yongguk sighed, relieved, "That's a relief,"

 

"It's alright hyung, Himchan hyung had work to do, that's why he couldn't send me," Daehyun smiled.

 

"Arasseo imma," Yongguk smiled and ruffled Daehyun's already then messy hair, "Now, go wash up and better eat your dinner kay?"

 

Daehyun nodded obediently and made his way towards the door but stopped, "Thank you hyung," he smiled and finally made his way back to his room.

 

After washing up, Daehyun walked out of his room with a short white fresh towel on his head. By the kitchen he saw freshly cooked dinner has been served on the table, ready to be eaten. What the-? He walked closer to the table and saw the note mext to the plate of the main dish, Kimchi Jjigae (Kimchi Stew) with his ever favourite dessert dish, Cheesecake.

 

With a wide grin formed on the boy's face he took a slice of the cheesecake and grabbed the note, started reading it.

 

Yah imma! Drop that cheesecake! Eat your stew first!

 

His eyes grew large and out of panic, he immediately threw the cheesecake back to the plate where it was earlier.

 

Now, that you finally dropped it. *grins* Better stop with that habit of eating your deserts first before eating your main dish. Alright, I'll stop nagging for now. I just got an emergency call, I left you some food, so eat up and get some rest after that. I'm not sure what time I'll be back. See you around, Hyun ah!

- Bang Yongguk hyung

 

He sighed as he embarrassedly shook his head and finally picked up his cutleries, started to dig in. Once he was done, he cleaned up the table and placed all the plates in the sink. Then, the doorbell rang which immediately grabbed Daehyun’s attention. Who could it be? He turned back to the empty living room. It can’t be Yongguk hyung cause he has his own key to the appartment. With tiny steps he made his way towards the door and peeped through the peephole to see who could be the one who knocked on the door at such hour.

 

“Hyung ah~~ Open up,” the smiley narrow-eyed Jongup smiled through the peephole and waved happily.

 

Weird… He grabbed his mask from his pocket and immediately put it on before opening the door to his so-called ‘Best Friend’. “What took you so long to open up the door?” Jongup laughed as he walked in the apartment with the giant maknae tagging along behind. Daehyun couldn’t say anything but just stare as the two invaded in leisurely.

 

The maknae, Zelo turned to Daehyun with a questioned look and spat out, “You’re wearing your mask even at home?”

 

“He’s always like that. The mysterious type,” Jongup smiled.

 

As if you don’t know why I always wear my mask in front of everyone.Daehyun sighed softly as he closed the door. “Even I have never seen his unmasked face,” Jongup laughed.

 

Zelo looked at Jongup then turned to Daehyun, “But Youngjae hyung said that he’ve seen Daehyun hyung’s unmasked face,”

 

Jongup immediately stopped laughing and looked at Daehyun, “Jinjja?”

 

Daehyun nodded and mumbled, “We’re in the same vocals class. I can’t just wear my mask in front of the teacher,”

 

Jongup gave Daehyun a curious look and just nod away. “Anyway, I don’t want to be rude. But may I ask why did you two come all the way here?”

 

“That’s because we have a favour to ask,” Zelo gave a cheeky smile. Daehyun squinted in curiosity and turned to Jongup. “You’re not in trouble are you?”

 

Jongup let out an uneasy laugh and scratched his head, “Maybe a little?”

 

A sudden emergency knock on the door shocked the three youngsters in the room. The three went silent until someone spoke on the other side of the entrance door. “Yah! Moon Jongup! Choi Jun Hong! You’d better come home right now or you’ll be in much more trouble than you are now!”

 

Jongup sighed, relieved to hear that common voice. Isn’t that’s…? Daehyun thought as he started walking towards the door. Panicky, Zelo grabbed Daehyun’s arm stopping him from going towards the door, “Don’t open that door, hyung,”

 

“Ah, wae? You two are in trouble, not?”

 

“Yah, it’s fine, it’s fine, Youngjae hyung will go away eventually,” Jongup whispered to the two in the room with a grin.

 

“I’m not going away this time until you two are OUT,” Youngjae said through the other side of the door. “Come out or I’ll get Himchan hyung to come and get you,”

 

Jongup and Zelo froze by Youngjae’s words and the two stumbled around the living room, terrified. Daehyun simply sighed and opened up the door for Youngjae. Youngjae was about to go in but froze seeing Daehyun’s presence by the door, “You again?”

 

“Apparently,” Daehyun’s simple but cold response. I am not going to fall for you. I am a normal guy. I am not!

 

Youngjae simply ignored his reply and just stormed in quickly grabbing Jongup and Zelo by their collars, dragging them out to misery. “On their behalf, I’m sorry that they caused a ruckus,” Youngjae snapped his usual calm manner.

 

Daehyun closed the door and strapped off his mask. What’s wrong with me and him? Really. This is driving me insane. He sighed and washed off getting ready for bed.

 

As he was tucked in bed, he took out his laptop from his bedside table drawer and notified with new email which reads,

 

Hey Hyunnie, it’s me. I heard you’re coming to Seoul. When’re you gonna come? Can’t wait to see you again. I have something to tell you as well, Hyun ah. Hope to see you soon. <3

 

A/N: Finally! Another chapter... Sorry for making you guys wait for so long... TwT" Anyways, today's B.A.P's COMEBACK~~ WOHOOO~~ What do you guys think of their new single POWER? :DD I SIMPLY LOVE IT! Can't wait for their comeback stage on Music Bank today! <3 BAP!