One-To-One Moment…Just You and Me. Together

Violent, I Love You... Hyung

 

 

Previously;

She smirked and comes closer to Daehyun, “Daehyun oppa, I want you to love me…”, she seductively wrapped her hands around Daehyun’s neck, “I’ll give you anything you want,”

 

“A-Ah-Ri ah… What the hell?”

 

She came closer and seductively lifted her legs up, pulling herself closer to Daehyun, “We can even do it here, now if you want to,”

 

What the hell is she doing?! Yongguk hyung w-where are you?! Daehyun froze in spot unknowing what to do in this kind of situation.

 


 

 

“A-Ah-Ri ah,” Daehyun stuttered as the young girl started nuzzling on the nape of his neck, “P-Please don’t do this,”

 

“Why resisting, when you know you want it?” she giggled lightly,

 

Y-Yongguk hyung…!Daehyun closed his eyes fearing of what’s going to happen next. “Yah! Kids, are you okay in there?” Yongguk suddenly knocked on the door from the other which made Daehyun pushed Ah-Ri off him.

 

Panicked, Daehyun quickly opened the door and rush passed Yongguk, out to the main door. “Daehyun?” Yongguk looked questioningly as the masked boy ran off from the apartment. Yongguk then turned his glance back to the girl who was left in his room. “What were you two doing?”

 

Ah-Ri smirked and casually brushed off her hair from her shoulders, “Nothing…” she smiled cutely at Yongguk, “We only had a talk,” she then walked passed Yongguk as she smirked. You may escape from me now Jung Daehyun ah. You’re just lucky you’re always wearing that mask. I’ll get you next time. Next time, Jung Daehyun ah.

 

“Ah, this kid must’ve caused trouble until Hyunnie left like that,” Yurim glared at Ah-Ri as the younger girl came into the dining room with Yongguk tagging behind.

 

“Ah unnie,” Ah-Ri pouted, “I didn’t do anything,” she giggled and grabbed a seat across Yurim.

 

“Sorry oppa, but I think we have to go now…” Yurim stood up from her seat and grabbed her handbag.

 

“But can’t we stay a little longer unnie?” Ah-Ri pouted once again. Yurim could only shook her head and dragged the troublesome girl out with her.

 

“It’s alright, have a safe trip back you two,” Yongguk awkwardly smiled, then closed the door.

With quick steps Daehyun mindlessly stopped by the house which was only familiar to the boy at that time. The house where the other 4 boys were staying in. “H-Hyung…” Daehyun breathlessly knocked on the door.

 

After few knocks, the door was finally opened by the giant maknae, “Oh! Daehyun hyung!” the maknae exclaimed and helped the breathless boy in to the comfort zone of their cozy home.

 

Himchan walked out from the kitchen looking surprised with Daehyun’s sudden visit. “O-Oh… Daehyun ah, what brings you here?”

 

Daehyun breathed heavily and looked at Himchan, “Trying to get away from someone,”

 

“Yongguk?” Himchan looked at Daehyun worrily,

 

Daehyun breathed and shook his head, “N-No… Someone else,”

 

“Who?” Himchan asked, then suddenly the atmosphere became tense as their house phone suddenly rang. Himchan walked over to it and answered the phone. “Hello?”

 

“Channie ah, is Daehyun there?”

 

“Yeah, he’s here…”

 

“Thank god. Thought he went off somewhere else,”

 

Himchan chuckled, “Where else can he go anyway?”

 

“I don’t know…” There was a short pause between them, and then Yongguk starts talking again, “He’s still in his pajamas isn’t he?”

 

Himchan then turned around and laughed a little, “You can say that.”

 

“Ah, should’ve told him to change first,” Yongguk embarrassedly chuckled.

 

Jongup then suddenly walked passed Himchan and saw Daehyun still on the sofa sitting next to the giant maknae. “Yo! Hyung, what brings you here early morning?”

 

“None of your business,” Daehyun smirked and pulled up his mask to properly cover his face.

 

“Yeah, nice PJs by the way,” Jongup winked before heading off to the kitchen, laughing.

 

Daehyun’s eyes grew in shock as he looked down only to find him still in his pajamas. This is embarrassing. He sighed and lightly slapped his forehead with his palm.Zelo then turned to Daehyun with a frown, “Hyung. Can you help me talk to Youngjae hyung?” Daehyun looked at Zelo with such concern. Youngjae?

 

“What happened to him?”

 

The maknae shrugged and sighed, “He hasn’t been eating properly since yesterday,”“and he’s been locking himself up in his room the whole day,”

 

“Can… I go check up on him…?” Daehyun asked as he turned to Himchan who just finished talking to Yongguk on the phone.

 

Himchan sighed and glared at Zelo for being such a blabbermouth. “I think he needs his time alone Daehyun ah,”

 

“Please hyungnim… Give me a chance to talk to him; it is my fault that he became like this,”

 

Himchan bit his lip trying hard to make a decision whether to let him go up and see Youngjae or not. “But Daehyun ah,”

 

“Hyung, I really won’t forgive myself if Youngjae continues to be like this,”

 

“Daehyun ah, why don’t you just go home? Yongguk’s been looking for you,”

 

“He knows, I’m here, he called your earlier right? So please give me some time to talk to Youngjae,” Daehyun continued to begged to Himchan to give him permission to talk to Youngjae. I won’t forgive myself if anything happens to you Youngjae ah… It’s my fault… I really need to apologise to you. For everything that I’ve done wrong to you.

 

“B-But Daehyun ah,”

 

“Please hyungnim,” Daehyun begged once again, this time tears were collecting up at the corner of his eyes.

 

I can’t bear with this.Himchan sighed and eventually gave up to the masked boy’s request, leading him up to Youngjae’s room. “He’s been hiding up in his room,” was all Himchan could say before leaving the masked boy to convince the baby faced boy.

 

Daehyun stood there for a while, Youngjae’s room. Daehyun’s heartbeat starts to fluctuate again. Doubting whether he should knock on the door or not, but I really have to talk to him. Then, “Go away, Daehyun ah,” the sound of Youngjae’s deep nose blocked voice interrupted Daehyun’s train of thoughts.

 

“Y-Youngjae ah… Open the door, please,” Daehyun held onto the door knob with one hand, making an effort to turn it. Daehyun lightly knocked on the door, “Youngjae ah…”

 

“I told you to go away, didn’t I?”

 

“Youngjae ah, open up the door please. I won’t forgive myself if anything is to happen to you…” there was long silence. Daehyun was on the verge of giving up, but the door finally opened.

 

The masked boy turned around to glance at the petite young boy, “Y-Youngjae ah…” Daehyun wasn’t expecting to see Youngjae in the condition he was in then when the door was opened.

 

Youngjae’s hair was out of place, completely messy. His eyes were puffy and red, his nose was red and he was still in the clothes that he wore on the day when they left from the camping trip. “You finally got a chance to see me right? Now goodbye.” Youngjae was about to close the door again when Daehyun quickly grabbed the sides of the door, stopping it from slamming.

 

“No.” Daehyun said in a firm tone, “I’m not leaving,”

 

Youngjae looked at Daehyun irritated, “Leave. I don’t want to see you anymore. Nor talk to you anymore,”

 

“I won’t. Give me a chance to explain things out.”

 

Youngjae really wanted Daehyun to leave, but deep inside, he really wanted Daehyun to stay.Youngjae walked off from the door and sat on his bed, face down on the cold wooden tilled floor. Daehyun quietly walked in and closed the door behind him. “Youngjae ah.” Daehyun called out as he sat next to the young boy on the bed.

 

“Pabo Daehyun,” Youngjae blurted out and he looked away avoiding eye contact with Daehyun.

 

Daehyun turned to him and held his hand firmly, “I know I am…And… I am sorry for making you feel this way,”“I know you felt hurt, just so you know. I didn’t want to go with Ah-Ri as well at that time,”

 

Youngjae kept on being silent. “I didn’t know it was your first time going camping.” Daehyun sighed, “I shouldn’t have left you to go back to the basecamp on your own,”The younger boy only kept silent throughout the way as Daehyun continued to apologise to Youngjae.“So, I’m really sorry Youngjae ah…”

 

Youngjae then looked at Daehyun, “Will you… Give me another chance to be your friend?” hearing those words coming out from Daehyun really touched Youngjae’s sensitive heart. Youngjae slightly smiled and nodded. Out of happiness, Daehyun pulled the younger boy to a friendly hug, “Thank you Youngjae ah… It means a lot to me,”So do I, Jung Daehyun ah.

 

“So we’re cool now?” Daehyun looked at Youngjae with his half covered face. Youngjae shook his head and Daehyun frowned, “Wae?”

 

“Take off your mask,” Youngjae commanded. Daehyun was hesitating at first, but for Youngjae he eventually did. The younger boy smiled and pulled Daehyun into another hug, “Yeah, we’re cool now, pabo Daehyun, ”I’m happy it all worked out eventually. I don’t think I can ever find someone else like you, Yoo Youngjae.


A/N: Tehee another update from me, hope you guys like it tho. ^^" Please do subscribe and comment what you guys think about it :D <3 Happy Readings! <3