This Blooming Feeling Of Mine... Oh No!

Violent, I Love You... Hyung

Previously;

“Youngjae ah,” Daehyun called out, Youngjae paused before entering back into the tent. “I’m sorry,” “I really am,” Daehyun glanced at Youngjae apologetically. Unfortunately, Youngjae only ignored him and went back in the tent. If only you know how hurt I was, pabo Daehyun.

 


Youngjae ah, I’m really sorry. I tried calling out to him, but he kept on moving away from me. With quick steps I approached him but instead of seeing him being closer to me, he getting further away from me. Y-Youngjae ah!

 

“Yah Jung Daehyun ah,” a light kick by the leg woke the masked boy up from his uncomfortable slumber. With a slight shock the masked boy sat up and squint his eyes trying to take a look at the person who woke him up. It was Youngjae. “Time to go,”

 

“Go? But aren’t we staying here for three days?”

 

Youngjae simply turned his back to him and Yongguk came over, held out a hand the sleepy dumbfounded masked boy up, “We’re going home now, the trip’s cancelled,”

 

“It’s because of me?”

 

“What else?” Yongguk finished up packing all their things and went off to the main entrance returning back all the things they rented and paid up. Daehyun weakly packed up his own sleeping bag and got to the back to the car.

 

He opened up the door and saw Youngjae was already in the car sitting at the last row squished between Zelo and Jongup. “Aren’t you gonna sit at the front here?” Daehyun asked as the two now awkwardly glanced at each other.

 

“No thanks, I don’t wanna hog up all the space at the front,” from that reply, Jongup and Zelo could only look at each other awkwardly.

 

Daehyun only looked away and got into the car. “I-I’ll sit with you hyung,” Jongup spoke up and got to the front next to Daehyun. Thanks. Daehyun gave Jongup a look.

 

“I’m sorry,” Daehyun said barely loud enough for everyone in the car to hear, “I’m sorry that because of me we had to cancel our trip.” Himchan was feeling rather sorry to Daehyun at the back seat, who couldn’t even lift up his head to look at the others as he kept on apologizing.

 

“It’s alright hyung,” the maknae cheerfully said. “Plus we didn’t like going camping anyways,” Jongup added with a laugh, ended up getting glares from Yongguk at the front seat. “I take that back then.”

 

I couldn’t get a blink of sleep after what he said to me last night. ‘I’m sorry’ his mournful voice did convince me on how sincere he was. Even so, I still can’t help being so angry about him going off with that girl. Youngjae kept on spacing out as they boys were on their way back home.

 

Youngjae kept on spacing out for quite some time, until he didn’t even realize that they’ve arrived at Yongguk’s place ready to send Yongguk and Daehyun back. Daehyun quietly got out of the car and came over to Himchan’s side as he bowed a full 90 degress to him. “I’m really sorry for ruining the camping trip, hyungnim.”

 

Himchan awkwardly smiled at Daehyun and patted his head, “Yah imma. It wasn’t your fault. Well at least we had a day off,” with a click of a button the window automatically rolled up, Himchan glanced at Yongguk apologetically and drove off after Yongguk gave him another look.

 

Arriving home, Youngjae was still quiet, dropping his bags to the floor and lifelessly walked up the stairs. “Youngjae ah, you’re not gonna eat anything?”

 

“No thanks hyung.” He finally got up to his room and closed the door shut, locking it after.

 

Youngjae sat by the edge of his bed, still feeling uncomfortable with the position he’s in currently. What am I doing? Why am I like this? It’s not like I like the guy or anything. Frustrated, he sighed as he laid down on the bed; staring at the ceiling with his hand resting on his forehead.

 

One hand slowly crept up to his chest and lightly pressing on it, feeling his rapidly beating heartbeat. But there’s this other side of me, who kept on hating him because of what he did. No! I am not gay!  Youngjae sat back up, irritated and kept his breathing slow and deep. Trying to keep his tears from flowing out.

 

One moment, I thought our friendship was constantly blooming until she came along. We’re doing just fine, before she came along… Before she came along. Youngjae finally closed his heavy weighted eyes, letting those building up tears rolled down his cheek. All I wanted was to be friends with you, Jung Daehyun ah. He wept silently.

 

I’ve always been mean to you. Since the first day we’ve met. I’ve never even had the slightest feeling to be nice to you. After hearing your conversation with Yongguk changed me in a way. That feeling… Of wanting to know you a little better.

 

Knowing you, was something so amusing to me. Then I thought that we could be friends, not only outside school but also as colleagues. Also as my vocals classmate. I just thought… I just thought everything would’ve been better having you around since I never had any friends other than Jongup and Zelo. They’re my only friends. If only you knew.

 

It was a bitter feeling to the young boy. His chest was in great pain when that uncomfortable feeling stirred up in his stomach. It was the first time he ever felt this way.

 

The next day came by rather quickly; the sound of the incoming text message woke Youngjae up from his peaceful slumber. “Ungh” Youngjae grunted as he grabbed his phone from his bedside table and read the text which reads, ‘Youngjae ah, there’s another student council meeting today. See you in school! – Baehyung’

 

‘I thought I quit from the student council committee?’

 

‘You did, but the Committee President didn’t approve you quitting from the committee, see you later!’

 

After reading the reply, Youngjae sighed and buried himself back to bed. I’m too lazy to get out of bed today. As he was about to go back to slumberland, a few light knocks on the door interrupted his sleep again. “Youngjae ah?” Himchan’s voice was clearly heard.

 

“Waeyo hyung?” Youngjae sleepily replied without any sign that he’s going to get out of bed anytime soon.

 

“Time to wake up, breakfast’s ready,”

 

“I don’t want to!”

 

“Yah Yoo Youngjae ah!”

 

Youngjae immediately sat up from his bed after hearing Himchan actually raised his voice at him, as Himchan never did that to him before. “Hyung…?” Youngjae carefully opened up the door and saw Himchan still infront his room, arms crossed.

 

“Go down and have breakfast. Now.” Himchan commanded firmly.

 

“Yes, hyung.” Youngjae did as told after washing up his face.

 

At the dining table the four boys were quietly eating their breakfast. Youngjae couldn’t actually grabbed himself together to eat. “Youngjae ah,” Himchan called out across the table. Youngjae lifted his head up and looked at Himchan. “Why’re you like this?”

 

Youngjae glanced at the two maknaes who seems to be eavesdropping on the two hyung’s conversation. After sensing the cue, the two maknaes grabbed their plates and quickly ran off to the living room to eat. Youngjae sighed as he turned his attention back to the plate infront of him. “It’s nothing.”

 

“What do you mean, it’s nothing?” Himchan paused and put down his cutleries, “Daehyun, isn’t it?”

 

“It’s not.”

 

“Look, I’m sure he didn’t mean to leave you behind.”

 

“He didn’t leave me behind,” Youngjae placed his cutleries on his untouched food. “I’m going,” Youngjae avoided eye contact with Himchan as he stood up and quickly ran up the stairs.

 

“What the-? Yah! Yoo Youngjae ah! You didn’t even touch your food!”

 

Closing the door shut behind him, the younger boy slammed his back again the door as he slowly slid down to the floor. There he started to weep again. I don’t want to talk about him anymore. I missed him. I miss you so ing much, you pabo Daehyun!

 

After a while his phone rang, the devastated young boy glanced up with his red puffy eyes. Who the hell is calling me at this hour? “Hey Youngjae ah? Where are you?”

 

“Sorry hyung, I don’t think I can come to the meeting,”

 

“The hell you mean you can’t?”

 

“I’m not feeling well hyung ah,”

 

“Ah, okay then… Get well soon yeah Youngjae?”

 

“Yeah. Thanks.” With that the young boy ended the call and just tossed his phone to his bed, collapsing to his bed straight after. Pabo Daehyun.

 

Meanwhile at the student council’s meeting, all the committee members were gathered up in their usual meeting room. “I’m sorry to announce that our Vice President couldn’t attend the meeting, he said that he’s not feeling well,” Baehyung a member of the student council committee rushed in, bowing a full 90 degrees to the Student Council President who was sitting at the large chair placed at the very end of the oval-shaped table.

 

From the windowed wall the Student Council President turned around looking at Baehyun with a smile, “It’s okay, just let Youngjae rest,” turning the attention to the other person next to president. “We’ll just go on the meeting without him,”

 

The members nodded and all stood up, to do a formal greeting before officially starting the meeting. “Yoo Youngjae is our Vice President?” the person next to the prez whispered to the prez while the other members were doing some discussions on the issue that they’re having a meeting on.

 

The prez nodded and turned the attention to the person beside, “Yes,”

 

“But didn’t he quit being a Student Council committee?”

 

“He did,” the prez paused, “But without my approval, he cannot leave the committee,”

 

The person could only nod and firmly hold the paper folder in hand, turning the attention back to the members of the committee.


 

A/N: Another chapter is up! :D More and more DaeJae goodness here and there :DD Anyways, thank you you you soooo muccchhh~~~ For the lovely comments :'DDDD <3 Love you guys! <3 Enjoy~ Mwahs! :3